• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Chunin's Path

The Regal Rper

Mad Scientist
170711.jpg

uchiha-sasuke-naruto-ix-2048x2048.jpg

Chunin's Path

In this, Naruto was never born and neither were his peers.

Welcome to Chunin's Path, the Naruto AU without the actual Naruto. The interest thread brought to you by some random guy and his random pals.

I want you to picture a world where everything is slightly different than what the series had to offer. Madara stays dead, Orochimaru is still the most wanted criminal in the whole world and actually this time has his own follower group. And Chakra is not defined by some special blood line or clan, but is equal to all except in the special few cases like Jinchuruki.

We introduce you to a world where Orochimaru does not only take over a country but he also sabotages some of the relations for all the other countries. A world that teeters with varying tension towards and has resulted in the mobilizing and alteration of the Shinobi curriculum across nations.

Players are set in the first week of July 88 for the Chunin Exams. Your characters will either be a Chunin who passed the previous exams the year before or will be a genin taking the exams again/ for the first time. Given the Land of Fire is hosting the current exam in Leaf, all characters are required to have been within the Village half a year prior to the Exam's start to prevent future repeats of incidents where Shinobi were attacked around the exam period.

For those interested in joining feel free to leave a reply.

GM squad: @BriiAngelic Beski Beski @SalvagersSalvation

I'm new to the Naruto fandom, and I'm still watching the show, but I have interest if you'll have me. 👉👈 Would there be a more in depth description of the Chakra system? Such as what is allowed and what is not allowed? What our creative limits are if you will.

I'm new to the Naruto fandom, and I'm still watching the show, but I have interest if you'll have me. 👉👈 Would there be a more in depth description of the Chakra system? Such as what is allowed and what is not allowed? What our creative limits are if you will.
Absolutely, and there’s plenty of us to walk you through any questions. We have a Discord with several doc links explaining the Chakra system and what all is restricted.

I haven’t roleplayed let alone been on this site in a fat minute. I think I’ll get in on this

Definitely interested in this one. Been looking for a sizeable and long-term Naruto RP :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back