• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

Can I get in on this? I want a completely unbalanced Naruto RP! XD

Kidding. But I still like this idea.

Can I get in on this? I want a completely unbalanced Naruto RP! XD

Kidding. But I still like this idea.
Okie =3 ya :D join in! thats enough for 2 teams of 3 ^^

lols, there will be some idea of balance while we go through the rp :P up until our characters become their own ninja yknow?

actually i edited that in to the beginning post ;P the "balance" of our characters in the rp XD which will change through the rp :P

btw, through the rp, you guys can suggest jutsus to me in this jutsu dealie

Jutsu Name:
Nature:
Description:

they can be as detailed and as strong as you want them to be (be sensible about it), and ill discuss them with you, then if/when i deem it good for your character to have learned that jutsu, you can say your character has! or your character can rp learning it at that time

ill be doing the same for Fuyu

Name: Ruo Hazuki

Height: 4'9

Appearance:

Savior Ninja.jpg

Personality: Hazuki is a serious individual when it comes to her training, missions, and the future. Because of her upbringing, she has trouble socializing with others... but even so she will at least interact with those that peak her interest or to liven up the mood or try too. And due to her curiosity, Hazuki will try something new out if it once again... peaks her interest.

History: (Optional)

Ninja Tools: Dragon Blade, Kotetsu, Shurikens, Kunais, Elemental Orbs.

Dragon Blade: The sword is able to use the basic nature transformations as well as cutting and absorbing a person's chakra. And with the elemental orbs, the blade is able to use the nature transformation of that element without fail. Though the blade requires immense chakra to wield it in the first place... due to that, the sword is wrapped in white sheet of cloth on Hazuki's back. And if the sword were to ever leave her back, it'll will float back to her.

Elemental Orbs: These orbs represent the five basic nature transformations. Red for Fire, Yellow for Lightning, Orange for Earth, Blue for Water, and Green for Wind.

Dragon_Blade.png

Genryu Link: Being linked to one of the five Genryu... the Genryu of Fire. Hazuki is able to use any fire related jutsu without any issues. And being able to tap into the Fire Genryu's chakra pool, gaining it's immense power... only for a short time and putting a great deal of stress onto her body. And if explained how to her, she could perform a Kekkei Genkai of the person who told her. Unbeknownst to her and what remains of the Ryu Clan, Hazuki is able to link up to the remaining four Genryu, tapping to all of their chakras to become a being of Pure Chakra. The Light Genryu.

Kekkei Genkai: Non-existent.

Notes: As people of the Ryu Clan grow older, they begin to start having either markings or horns on their body.

This is going to evolve quite a lot.

Hyūga Rei
Titles: None yet!

Origin: Konohagakure

Personality: Rei’s upbringing means that even from an early age, she was always focused on training and honing her skills with the Byakugan. But she’s still a kid for now, and occasionally she snuck away from home to play with other kids in the woods.

Jutsus:

Byakugan – Like most in the Hyūga clan, she’s awakened it with rigorous training from a relatively early age. Unlike most, however, she’s already learning the chakra control necessary for Gentle Fist. However, she still can’t perform any jutsu with the byakugan quite yet.

Wind Style – Aside from her clan’s kekkei genkai, she can also manipulate her chakra into wind nature, however currently she can only do some breezes and the occasional concentrated blast.

Appearance: Rei’s around average height, and is quite skinny. She has wavy brown hair that goes just past her shoulders, and of course she has the white eyes of the byakugan. She’s seen most of the time wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck, and thin black pants with the traditional ninja pouches.

Name: Izuki Hatohara
Height: 5'1"

Personality: Usually one to want to sleep rather than move actively, and if he isn't a sleep would rather play than focus on the task at hand. Rather than make enemies, he is usually the one to approach others (although if a conversation goes for too long, he tends to fall asleep). He gives out a calm adult like demeanor when compared to other kids giving him the feeling of an older brother, although he has no siblings per say.

Strengths:
Due to his sleepyhead nature, people tend to look at him as week. He uses this to catch his enemies off guard.
Izuki also has incredible hearing. A trait he gained unintentionally during class to isolate certain sounds and the fact that his family runs a musical instrument shop.
Although he has yet to manipulate elemental chakra, he has an affinity for Wind and Fire style.
He best fights as a team as he is able to get along with most people.

Weaknesses:
His family is not ninja clan, therefore he has no access to a kekkei genkai nor a hiden techniques.
He doesn't have very much stamina meaning he cannot prolong any fights.
Jutsus:

Academy Jutsus
(will have more ideas later on?)

Appearance: Izuki has black, unkempt hair, coming down to his neck. His eyes are always seemingly closed (think brock from pokemon), his eyes fully open to reveal black eyes when he's angry or serious. He has an average body build. He wears a long sleeved dark brown shirt along with red vest on top. He also wears baggy biege cotton pants with a multitude of pockets which acts as a replacement for the typical ninja pouches.

uhm... iduno, im sure we'll all encounter/make npcs, this rp isnt gunna be slow, like we're gunna be skipping around to more milestone type stuff in our shinobi's life
Ah, alright. I was thinking of adding a love interest to help further the sibling rivalry they have, but I'll just make her an NPC.

Name: Shin Uchiha

Height: 4'1

Appearance: He wears a shirt very similar to the shirt that Sasuke wore when he was in team seven with shinobi pants and shoes. His hair is a bit shorter than his brother's, and he wears his headband on his right arm instead of his left.

Personality:
Unlike his twin, Shin is a very polite and bright person, always seeking to help others and improve himself. He enjoys training, especially with his brother, Jubei, who enjoys it just as much. He is inseperable from his brother, though a wedge is slowly forming between the two brothers, making them destined to be rivals.

History: (Optional) Born to the Uchiha clan, Shin and his brother Jubei have basically been attached by the hip since they were born, always sticking by each other. They were both destined to be shinobi, and the two always sought to outdo the other in everything they did. They're currently competing to gain the Sharingan before the other can.

Jutsus:
Academy Jutsus:

Chidori: Very basic. Has never been used by him, and he's only seen it be done.

Personal Jutsus:

None so far

Name: Jubei Uchiha

Height: 4'0

Appearance: Jubei wears a similar shirt to Shin's, but it has sleeves, and wears the same pants and shoes as Shin. His hair is a bit longer, and his eyes are completely black, instead of Shin's dark grey eyes.

Personality: Jubei is the polar opposite of his brother. He's much quieter, and a lot more determined to defeat his brother. He's slowly developing a hatred for his brother because Shin is naturally stronger than him, and the fact that their friend Ako seems to be more interested in the elder twin than Jubei.

History: (Optional) As the other half of the Uchiha twins, Jubei was never seen as living in his brother's shadow, but he always felt like Shin was better than him, and that he constantly needed to prove himself. When they were assigned to a team, they met a girl named Ako, who the two are pining for the affection of.

Jutsus:
Academy Jutsus:
All of Shin's.

Personal Jutsus:
None so far.

Last edited:
Im okay with them knowing the rasengan and chidori later (though dont you want to make your own jutsus? lol but no 8 year old would know those jutsus, or the fire ones <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back