• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War

Great. I'd like to write as a Chunin or Jonin. Not a power tripper but whenever I've been in Naruto RPs it's always as a young character and I'd like to write from an adult perspective. Is that alright or are there too many mid/senior ninja in the rotation already?

Witty Wild Witty Wild
Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

(sorry to tag and rush an answer but I do want to start my CS ASAP so the quicker I know the quicker I can start)

Ideally we’d prefer you to be a Genin as the story will revolve primarily around them. Creating a Jounin may limit your ability to post and interact with other characters. We currently have two teams of 3 Genin with a Jounin teacher. I know there are other roleplayers who have expressed interest, so there may be a need for a third team (3 more Genin and 1 Jounin).

However, it is your choice in the end.

Ideally we’d prefer you to be a Genin as the story will revolve primarily around them. Creating a Jounin may limit your ability to post and interact with other characters. We currently have two teams of 3 Genin with a Jounin teacher. I know there are other roleplayers who have expressed interest, so there may be a need for a third team (3 more Genin and 1 Jounin).

However, it is your choice in the end.

If the ball is in my court I'm going to go with a Jonin. Ive done the rookie thing too many times. I'll work to make it fit and if it's a huge problem I'll slide out my main and make a new, younger character.

Im sure this has been asked to death by other members but there's nine pages so... throw me a bone.

For Jonin characters, what is the stat system like? I found the instructions in the basic CS scroll down menu for genin but I havent found any info on Jonin stats. What are the stat totals/caps and technique levels for Jonin?

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
BeyondDandy BeyondDandy

Last edited:
Witty Wild Witty Wild Jade Emperor Jade Emperor I'm fairly certain I've been in at least one or two Naruto RPs with the two of you before, but I'm having a difficult time remembering which one(s). Trying to recall if either of you are from Gilzar's RP, because if so, that'd make it a lot easier to ask about whether or not I can introduce a specific custom clan.

Fairly certain that Jade Emperor was in my Naruto RP, Trials, but not sure if we were in any other(s) together. Since I'm not certain either which way, I suppose I'll set up a conversation with you and Jade to describe what would be getting introduced if I were to go with the custom clan I'm thinking of.

Witty Wild Witty Wild Jade Emperor Jade Emperor I'm fairly certain I've been in at least one or two Naruto RPs with the two of you before, but I'm having a difficult time remembering which one(s). Trying to recall if either of you are from Gilzar's RP, because if so, that'd make it a lot easier to ask about whether or not I can introduce a specific custom clan.

You were the GM of the RP IIRC I was also in the RP but forgot all my info and just made a new acc.

Welp, I've started a conversation with Jade in regards to my idea, now to just relax and wait for the inevitable no yes.

You were the GM of the RP IIRC I was also in the RP but forgot all my info and just made a new acc.
Well, I'm not quite sure if it'll help any, but here's a link to the ooc thread of the Naruto RP I hosted. All the other threads should be connected to it, so if you were a part of it, you might be able to find your username, if it's an issue of you don't recall your username.
Fandom - [OOC] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back