• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War

Alright what's going on? I am going to do a small post but where exactly does my character begin? I've been busy with holidays.

Well that will depend on where Jade wants to train you. But as of now haven't been on much, (which is fair people can be busy) but you should be able to RP with your teammate Ren played by Darth Bambi

Here are the teams again in case anyone missed it! With the addition of a third team!

Team 1 -
• Jounin: Juzo Iida Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
•Genin 1: Ren Hirai Darth Bambi Darth Bambi
• Genin 2: Usagi Meitoku Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants
• Genin 3: Tenshi Yomei SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Team 2 -
• Jounin: Jira Inuzuka TheMADQ TheMADQ
• Genin1: Chiruka Hideki Witty Wild Witty Wild
• Genin 2: Tokiwa JustJazzy JustJazzy
• Genin 3: Takeshi Arikawa BeyondDandy BeyondDandy

Team 3 -
• Jounin: Asai Soh Jet Jet
• Genin 1: Kichiga Mirgris Mirgris
• Genin 2: Shinobu Kyoki Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe
• Genin 3: Jun’ichi Beleth Beleth

CLICK FOR IC

Last edited:
Decided to just post the character, since I've yet to get any response outta Jade. If further detail is wanted in regards to the Kyoki Clan by any of the GMs, I'll gladly PM the same information I PM'd to Jade.

Any space for senseis? o: (was in the middle of making one)

You’re welcome to finish your sensei character, but we’d prefer to fill out Genin characters right now. We want to ensure all teams are even. If you create a sensei, he will be on standby until we can get him a team.

I've got a q - do I wait for the rest of my teammates to post too or can I interact with the current people available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back