• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War

1544031694146.png
Hello, one and all, and welcome to this rp of mine, me being Jade~ This is Naruto Blood Wars, a Naruto Roleplay that takes place before the birth of Naruto or anyone of the main cast. This gives a semi blank slate that we can build upon! Taking place right before the Third Shinobi world war, our oc's make up the young Genin who will be thrown into battle to fight the 5 other nations, and smaller nations alike. Keep in mind this is a roleplay, and especially during war there will be harsh and serious concepts and scenarios, especially death. Yes, your oc can die, within reason of course. This is pretty shitty of an intro I know but I'm doing my best! So this, as you can see, is Naruto Blood Wars, we build our own story and we will shape the world how we see fit! Be the strongest ninja and fight to your hearts content!

!!!! CAUTION SPOILERS !!!!
To be a bit more descriptive and speak of what actually happens, the past of the Naruto world you know has been altered, very heavily. Back during the warring States period, Hashirama Senju met a boy known as Madara Uchiha, and they shared many, many different battles, wins and losses alike. While that does happen here, something happens that changes history forever. Instead of Itama Senju, Hashiramas younger brother, dying, Tobirama Senju died protecting him. What does this mean, you may ask. Well, without Tobirama Itama, a more kindred soul while still stoic, stayed by Hashirmas side. Izuna Uchiha did not end up dying by his hand, leading to Madara not being completely consumed by rage, and coming to terms with Hashirama as a brother. Ending the vicious cycle of reincarnation between the Uchiha and the Senju, leading back to the Sage of Six paths children. History went as followed from there however, Hashirama Senju was the first Hokage, following his death in the First war, Itama took position as Second Hokage and lived to see the Second SHinobi world war. Where he died in battle, appointing the current kage, Hiroku Hatake to take the role of Konohas leader. Hiroku Hatake, known as Hiroku of the white blade, leading Konoha against enemy forces in the War. And due the end of the war, there was peace. Until recently, where the borders and overall power of the 5 great nations has lead to rising tensions. Causing everyone to feel tense. The Hokage even, something seems... Off about him.

As you can see, there is a plethora of differences, and you probably have hundreds of questions. Just ask below, or PM me and I'll be able to answer any questions you have! Although to answer a few questions, yes you can be Uchiha (but I'll be judging those forms heavily), no you can not be a tailed beast jinchuriki, yes you can have a custom clan, yes you can have a custom kekkei genkai/dojutsu/hiden jutsu, no kekkei tota (yet), we are focused in Konoha, unless the cast gets too big then we can branch off, Custom Jutsu are allowed, no the Sannin dont exist (although maybe we can make our own), everyone starts at Genin, if you want to start at something higher message me, everyone gets a maximum of 3 oc slots, aaaaand yes you can apply to be apart of Staff to help with rp, just Pm me :).
As for requirements, I do have a few though

1. This is a descriptive roleplay! So literacy is a must.
2. You do not need to know EVERYTHING about the Naruto Universe, only I do, but it would be nice if you knew at least the general things.

CS

Attachments

• Naruto blood wars image.jpg
    Naruto blood wars image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back