• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah sounds good! I guess after Suiren and Yori discuss tactics its going to be the Korean barbecue at Sajin's. XD
Ok cool then we’ve got a plan moving forward. Yeah, it’s looking like the path to take, Yori might get a idea or two from Suiren’s ideas for combos. But yeah Sajin’s BBQ is coming and I don’t know what to expect haha

Ok cool then we’ve got a plan moving forward. Yeah, it’s looking like the path to take, Yori might get a idea or two from Suiren’s ideas for combos. But yeah Sajin’s BBQ is coming and I don’t know what to expect haha

You have to mention the combos you invented OOC earlier in the thread. XD

Expect flames. XDDD

You have to mention the combos you invented OOC earlier in the thread. XD

Expect flames. XDDD
?? I don’t recall..... Oh, you mean the.... damn..... now I gotta look them up, I forgot the names. I’ll bring those up as well, the other idea was playing off Suiren’s idea. But forgot I had past ideas too. This quarantine is killer on the memory. Lol

Yep and the rest is a wildcard to Yori’s mind. Haha

?? I don’t recall..... Oh, you mean the.... damn..... now I gotta look them up, I forgot the names. I’ll bring those up as well, the other idea was playing off Suiren’s idea. But forgot I had past ideas too. This quarantine is killer on the memory. Lol

Yep and the rest is a wildcard to Yori’s mind. Haha

Yeah you need to go look them up!!! They were cool!

Also yeah it really is.

Team Combination Ideas:

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: User A (Yori or Suiren) performs the water release water dragon bullet technique in conjucture with Sajin holding his arm out touching the water as it forms, using a gathering of fire around his arm to heat the water dragon as it forms then his shot forward in direction of target. Resulting in a boiling water dragon that’s capable of hitting with great force but also hit with a burning/steaming impact.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Twin Bullet Technique
Description: See above however with both Suiren and Yori using the water technique while Sajin stands between the two and holds both arms out touching both dragons as they form.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon lightning Twin bullet Technique
Description: Same as the original two but involves the addition of Hikari adding a lightning release technique to the combo jutsu. (Can be done in single or twin form.)

Water Release: Giant Vortex can also be used like the above. working on other water release techniques and different combos there as well. But these ideas came to mind first and are the easiest physically and timing wise to pull off. Could also throw in some timing with adding poison in some way for a really devastating combo jutsu.

And.... I just forgot those other combo ideas I had while writing this one. Ah well, they’ll return at some point. But here’s a few team combo ideas that have entered into my mind so far. Crayons Crayons @ElenaIsCool Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Also Elena, Do you have a chance to post within the next day or two?

Found them (lucky guess on the page #) based it off the page for the Jirō baddie and crew page and went back one or two. I think that’s all I had back then.... Maybe ?
Yeah you need to go look them up!!! They were cool!

Also yeah it really is.
Thanks!

YO YO!! sorry for the disappearance! But I'm back and I'm in action BABY!!!
Yo! Welcome back Ginko. Don’t know if you saw the previous page or not, but with Elena seemingly unavailable at this time, the idea is for one of us to post next then go from there. I can either go ahead and respond to Crayons or wait til your post and then reply after that. (Not sure on Elena’s situation only assuming she’s got Rl busy and can’t return yet)

Yo! Welcome back Ginko. Don’t know if you saw the previous page or not, but with Elena seemingly unavailable at this time, the idea is for one of us to post next then go from there. I can either go ahead and respond to Crayons or wait til your post and then reply after that. (Not sure on Elena’s situation only assuming she’s got Rl busy and can’t return yet)
No problem! I'll have Sajin do a little jiggy, just to give an idea of what he's training on/for. I could get a post up within tonight!

WHY DO I NOT GET NOTIFICATIONS ON THIS THREAD?!

But also, yay, posts to read!
I don’t know, I’ve got it marked as watched and I still don’t always get notifications in here or other spots.
That's why I check the threads every day XD never know when RPN is gonna curve-ball you. On that note, is everyone okay? Here in the good ole' USA we got hit with a strong storm and knocked power out for a day. Thankfully my power is back on!

That's why I check the threads every day XD never know when RPN is gonna curve-ball you. On that note, is everyone okay? Here in the good ole' USA we got hit with a strong storm and knocked power out for a day. Thankfully my power is back on!
I should probably do that more then I do... haha. Being a form of Gm and all but some days lately have me distracted by various things or calling me away from available screentime. Oh? Are you in the tropical storm parts of the country? Good to hear the power is back on atleast. Thankfully the worst part of the weather where I am is the heat and nothing storm related at the moment. But overall it’s been decent down this way in the Gm time zone of the US.

Been contemplating ideas for either a DA rp or ME rp but those pop up rather often, every few months or so pending on my rpn activity status. Edit: On related but unrelated note I found a epic Mordin solus face mask that I got too excited about finding and learning existed.

I should probably do that more then I do... haha. Being a form of Gm and all but some days lately have me distracted by various things or calling me away from available screentime. Oh? Are you in the tropical storm parts of the country? Good to hear the power is back on atleast. Thankfully the worst part of the weather where I am is the heat and nothing storm related at the moment. But overall it’s been decent down this way in the Gm time zone of the US.

Been contemplating ideas for either a DA rp or ME rp but those pop up rather often, every few months or so pending on my rpn activity status. Edit: On related but unrelated note I found a epic Mordin solus face mask that I got too excited about finding and learning existed.
Not really, but PA did get the brunt of a tropical storm. Mainly the wind and rain, nothing else gladly xD Hey! real life first honestly, I just don't have a lot to do so I check on any roleplays I'm in consistently for anything new.

Not really, but PA did get the brunt of a tropical storm. Mainly the wind and rain, nothing else gladly xD Hey! real life first honestly, I just don't have a lot to do so I check on any roleplays I'm in consistently for anything new.
I see, yeah luckily it didn’t have anything extra added to the hit. One positive about living in UT is not having to deal with tropical storms, though trading heat and earthquakes might be tempting sometimes. True! Rl first indeed especially in these crazy times. With work being on the low end time wise lately I’ve had more time then I did, days just vary and I just came across some new YouTubers I started subscribing to and following while rewatching ERB. thought about looking into interest checks to see if anything interesting is going on.

Do you only want to do one if you GM it? There's a DA one just starting up at the moment and the GM seems to want to run it quite collaboratively.

Do you only want to do one if you GM it? There's a DA one just starting up at the moment and the GM seems to want to run it quite collaboratively.
Actually I’m cool with non-gm roles. I think I saw that one though, collaborative hey? Interesting. I’ll head out and check into the rp.

I imagine Sajin marrying someone with lightning release, and then his son or daughter is basically just him but with LIGHTNING.

"PAPA! LOOK AT ME!"
*Is literally covered in lightning*

Sajin: 0.0

I imagine Sajin marrying someone with lightning release, and then his son or daughter is basically just him but with LIGHTNING.

"PAPA! LOOK AT ME!"
*Is literally covered in lightning*

Sajin: 0.0
5BC6C9B0-67D0-4765-923D-2D2CD54C8BE4.gif

🧐 Hmm...

Edit: Actually, all this reminds me of all those times I tinkered with a water release variant of the jutsu and fighting style.

Last edited:
YOOO THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!
Plus yeh its pretty much Raikage XD
Thanks! Yeah, I’ve always been a big fan of Tobirama design and all, but once I saw that lightning armor for the first time it began a descent into the creation of said idea. (Tobirama + Raikage = My OC) Forgot about it til now and seeing your post.

Lol that guy’s jutsu was awesome! I can see how it would work with Sajin’s child.

Thanks! Yeah, I’ve always been a big fan of Tobirama design and all, but once I saw that lightning armor for the first time it began a descent into the creation of said idea. (Tobirama + Raikage = My OC) Forgot about it til now and seeing your post.

Lol that guy’s jutsu was awesome! I can see how it would work with Sajin’s child.
Just to be a weeb I'd give him purple lightning to differentiate himself from others
MWUAHAHA all you'd see is a purple streak beating your ass

Just to be a weeb I'd give him purple lightning to differentiate himself from others
MWUAHAHA all you'd see is a purple streak beating your ass
Samuel L Jackson Aka Mace Windu just popped into my head as I read this post. Xd

But that would be awesome, man! Now I feel like recreating my old oc idea with the water release variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back