• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto 1x1

Senedor

Howdy hey folks.

I am looking to write in the Naruto / Boruto fandom - to be precise I wish to write as Uzumaki Naruto himself.

The Details / Requirements:

Uzumaki Naruto x Female Character / Romance

I am in particular interested in a romance-oriented roleplay that does involve other elements - action, adventure, and that whole stuff that comes with it and more. We can discuss what female, but I do PREFER (but not require) a canon character - of which there is a long list of possibilities! In terms of OCs - they can be discussed, but I'm hesitant about that.

Alternate Universes
Canon, sadly, has been done many a time for me. I prefer to do "what ifs" or alternate takes on the story. What if Naruto was raised fully as the son of the Yondaime Hokage? What if he got the Rinnegan? Crazy possibilities, but I also love writing them for the exploration of how different the world will be. How different the characters would be. Think of it as writing a cooperative fan-fiction!

Multi-para
I'm looking for 2-3 paragraphs per post on a minimum. No ifs and or buts.

Patience & Communication

What is RP without these? I am not always going to be able to reply, and I don't expect you to be replying every hour of the day or the like. On the flip side I do like knowing if there's something wrong with my reply, or knowing if you're going to take longer than a week to reply. Simple!

With that said?
PM me if interested!

Heya! I just ran across this post and I really enjoy Naruto and I've seen as much as you can see! I'd love to discuss a type of romance rp with you! I'm a little partial to rp Hinata as she is one of my favorites, but I'm open to rp as other muses if you have a preference of your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back