• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset [ic]

• [class=background] width:900px; height:400px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/2e/e1/d02ee1d6f80b4b97064c2908d7ef62f6.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:110px; height:70px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:750px; margin-top:-80px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]Glancing up at the taller being that was her second teammate, Awani set her expression to an easy smile as she accepted his aid before getting back to work. Boring as it was. Around her she could hear the shuffling of steps, as well as the lack there of in the surrounding forest, which was comical. How lucky had they been to have been the only one's in this part of the forest, wouldn't the other groups be training in similar aspects as well?
    By this point Awani had grown consumed in her own training, allowing her thoughts to take most of her mind as she went through the movements of walking up the tree, after the fourth or so try she had managed to grasp a positive eight feet from the ground before she was shaken from her minds rabbit hole when she heard a thump of a body falling to the from a respectful height ground. Grabbing a neighboring branch near her wavering hold she swiped her spot peering down at Kaigo as she observed him rise and continue his practice, Its like a salmon going up river or a dog climbing a tree, sad, lonely, and weirdly comical, she mused before dropping soundlessly to the ground once more to begin again.
    Midway though scaling nearly half the tree Awani's gaze hardened as she heard a voice that always managed to break her concentration with its obnoxious jolt. Straining to fit in just a few more steps before her concentration evaporated completely Awani groaned inwardly as she swiped at the tree and pushed off to reach a thick branch which she pulled herself into a sitting position on. Lucky number thirteen. Brushing her hair back from her forehead she sighed leaning her gaze to the boasting boy in another tree. Monkey. She stated in her mind relating him to a chimp excited over something they couldn't see.

[/div]
    [div class=minibox]AWANI LOCATION: Forest WITH: fin fin yxnie yxnie
    [/div]

[/div]
    [div class=credits]Code credit: RI.a RI.a [/div]

Glancing up at the taller being that was her second teammate, Awani set her expression to an easy smile as she accepted his aid before getting back to work. Boring as it was. Around her she could hear the shuffling of steps, as well as the lack there of in the surrounding forest, which was comical. How lucky had they been to have been the only one's in this part of the forest, wouldn't the other groups be training in similar aspects as well?
By this point Awani had grown consumed in her own training, allowing her thoughts to take most of her mind as she went through the movements of walking up the tree, after the fourth or so try she had managed to grasp a positive eight feet from the ground before she was shaken from her minds rabbit hole when she heard a thump of a body falling to the from a respectful height ground. Grabbing a neighboring branch near her wavering hold she swiped her spot peering down at Kaigo as she observed him rise and continue his practice, Its like a salmon going up river or a dog climbing a tree, sad, lonely, and weirdly comical, she mused before dropping soundlessly to the ground once more to begin again.
Midway though scaling nearly half the tree Awani's gaze hardened as she heard a voice that always managed to break her concentration with its obnoxious jolt. Straining to fit in just a few more steps before her concentration evaporated completely Awani groaned inwardly as she swiped at the tree and pushed off to reach a thick branch which she pulled herself into a sitting position on. Lucky number thirteen. Brushing her hair back from her forehead she sighed leaning her gaze to the boasting boy in another tree. Monkey. She stated in her mind relating him to a chimp excited over something they couldn't see.
The initial shock of their entrance was just beginning to wear off when Naa-chan was suddenly instructed by the shining individual which was his instructor, to supposedly introduce himself in some fashion. A light tint painted his ears as he took a short breath and began his introduction, "Well, my name is Awalin Naoaki of Otogakure, younger brother of Awani though I'm told we are not much alike, however most people simply call me Naa or Naa-Chan." A slight pause held before he continued, "I enjoy eating most bitter and sour foods like grapefruit, coffee, or ginger, but also enjoy many food varieties as I'm not all that picky." His lips quirked at the ends for a moment before he continued. "I'm told my personality is a bit off putting, I'm like the mother nobody asked for, too polite to reject yet uncomfortable enough to avoid. I'm also told my fashion taste is a bit feminine which I suppose is true." He stated whilst discreetly gesturing to his attire before pressing on. "I'm generally calm and level headed in most day to day situations," Naa-Chan's words seemed to stretch for a moment before he pushed out in a short breath, "And-I-kinda-go-a-little-crazy-schizo-when-it-comes-to-hand-to-hand-combat-for-some-reason-." Before anyone could say anything he added, "And I cant wait to train with all of you, I value or team-ship already." At this he flashed a gleaming grin of his own the tint on his ears fading bit by bit.

eeb5f842c14a61d6fb1e574eefdbaf36.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo looked down at Tenma half-eyed as he stood panting on the grass in a kneeling position. "You're still the fucking--" His words were cut short as Reo-Sensei appeared out of the trees, he'd forgotten of the sensei's presence up till his second arrival. Reo held a bowl of ramen noodles in his hands, smiling as he made himself comfortable in the tree, legs crossed over the branches. "Sorry, kids. Had to go out and get some lunch. Couldn't help but notice the word loser flying around so carelessly at my arrival, is there some sort of feud to be sorted out right now?"

Kai's eyes twitched at the sensei's meal. "You... left us to go and eat?! What if another village's chunin or genin came for us? We'd be done! What the hell--" Reo whipped a chopstick towards the ground between Tenma and Kai with a nod. "Both of you, sort this out." His glance turned towards Awani. "I'm filled with the noodles. Would you like some, Awani?" He said with a calm smile.

"This dude..." Kai said, clenching his fists before turning to Tenma. He wasn't going to say anything unless the blond said something first. Too much pride, too much of an ego and a lack of care for Tenma to really want to answer.

(Btw guys you can also rp as Reo-Sensei, doesn't have to be just me.)
yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

Kanasai didn’t rush his way to his teammates or sensei, although he saw both gathered a distance away. He didn’t bother. He would be stuck with them for a good portion of his life. Being late for a few minutes wouldn’t affect a thing. As he strolled leisurely along, he played a little game with himself.

He dubbed it ‘Guess that Sensei’. Basically it revolved around him guessing how his sensei was like, such as personality, strengths, and appearance. Although he could see him up ahead, he wasn’t close enough to where he could discern anything other then that he was male.

He reached the gathering place just in time to hear his sensei’s greeting. He was taken aback by the color of his eyes however. A deep crimson red. He had only ever seen one other person with red eyes, which was his fathers when he activated his sharingan. His eyes were striking and he couldn’t help but stare into them as he talked.

Mumbling a good evening back, he cast his eyes towards his teammates, who were all male. Bummer. He had been hoping that their would be at least one girl in the group. Preferrably a hot babe that would fall in love with him after realizing how awesome he was. He sighed, and racked his brain to see if he recognized any of them. The guy with the shorter blonde hair was a Nara, he was sure. And the other was a Yamanaka.

He identified both solely by their eyes. The Nara’s was sharper, and almost lazy looking, but Kanasai could see the genius in his pupils. The Yamanaka’s was softer, and a baby blue.

Takeshi Sensei ordered them to introduce themselves, but Kai waited for the others to go first before going.

Foxagon Foxagon AiAi AiAi
yxnie yxnie

Nara Adohira
location: Konoha, ninja academy rooftop // interaction: team & sensei

The quiet, paired with that 'uplifting' summer heat was just beginning to lull Adohira to sleep when their sensei made himself known. One second Adohira was envisioning golden hills and towering walls, the next an unfamiliar voice was breaking into his day-dreams. The Nara considered the newest member of their party - there teacher - with half-lidded eyes, a yawn forcing its way through his lips. He took in the man's striking red eyes, the neat, border-line dressy appearance that suggested at meticulous care. He decided not to rush on making any judgments, after all, how much could he get about character and competency from a couple of sentences and some nice clothing?

He eyed his own loose fitting striped tank for a couple of moments, before pushing away those ridiculous thoughts that were almost self-conscious in nature. Only then did he finally get to his feet, mopping whatever dusty remains of the asphalt roof remained on his backside.

At his request that they introduce themselves, Adohira rushed into it, mostly just to get the ball rolling. He, by now, was craving some of this new stuff they were supposed to learn. Hopefully they weren't behind any of the other teams, though he doubted many of them were taking the time to actually start covering anything important today.

"I'm Adohira Nara," he paused, unsureness briefly flickering in his gold gaze. He didn't want to say too much, nor did he really want to say too little and risk coming off as guarded. But did that really matter? Whatever impressions his teammates had of him already it wasn't like he could change it in a couple of seconds. "I don't have any nicknames and I'd really prefer if you didn't attempt to give me one. I guess I have some hobbies - I like reading but I'm not much of a writer, not that those are really two sides of a coin. I like music a lot, but mostly just listening to it."

He couldn't think of anymore to say so he stopped, yellow-gold eyes playing over his sensei's red ones for a couple moments more with something resembling curiosity.

interactions: yxnie yxnie | mentions: mkuchiha mkuchiha AiAi AiAi

[class=background] width:900px; height:400px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/2e/e1/d02ee1d6f80b4b97064c2908d7ef62f6.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:110px; height:70px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:750px; margin-top:-80px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]
Somewhat surprised that their instructor had left them to go eat, Awani mutely chuckled to herself. Classic. She mused her gaze being dragged down to where Kaigo was raging like a bull being teased by a matador, she could imagine steam coming from his ears as he raged. A sudden slice of the stick through the air brought her gaze back to Reo-Sensei as he claimed the monkey and bear should overcome their differences and get over themselves. As if that would ever happen, they'd kill each other before anything came of it.

However, at the mention of food Awani nodded her worry for the boys dissolving almost immediately. "Absolutely." Her response was definite, she was never one to refuse food, besides nothing better than watching a show with some snacks. Jumping over to the branch so as they shared one she curled her legs beneath her taking the food without another word.

(I know we can lmao, I'm just uh... I need to see the CS for him and I am currently not braining enough to find it.)

[/div]
[div class=minibox]AWANI LOCATION: Forest WITH: fin fin yxnie yxnie
[/div]

[/div]
[div class=credits]Code credit: RI.a RI.a [/div]
Somewhat surprised that their instructor had left them to go eat, Awani mutely chuckled to herself. Classic. She mused her gaze being dragged down to where Kaigo was raging like a bull being teased by a matador, she could imagine steam coming from his ears as he raged. A sudden slice of the stick through the air brought her gaze back to Reo-Sensei as he claimed the monkey and bear should overcome their differences and get over themselves. As if that would ever happen, they'd kill each other before anything came of it.

However, at the mention of food Awani nodded her worry for the boys dissolving almost immediately. "Absolutely." Her response was definite, she was never one to refuse food, besides nothing better than watching a show with some snacks. Jumping over to the branch so as they shared one she curled her legs beneath her taking the food without another word.

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://pm1.narvii.com/6680/75df654d884ef5ba34eef7abd194bc2c47fc8b02_hq.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Yamanaka Ran
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

Konoha, The Roof Top

As they waited for a bit longer, Ran was starting to get bored. He leaned against the railings of the roof, letting his arms dangle from the edge as he looked at the scenery below. His light blue eyes flitted about as he saw civilians walking about to seeing the other genin teams running around as well. He nearly pouted as he silently wondered just when their teacher will arrive. Just as he thought that, he heard a deep male voice enter the area. Glancing over, Ran noticed it to be an older male shinobi with brown hair and bright crimson eyes. He blinked for a few moments as the male's eyes seemed to just bleed out yet shine like a ruby. Shaking his head, Ran turned his body to fully face the person who was soon introduced to be their sensei. Huh...looking about his entire team, Ran held back a small laugh as he realized they were all males. This was good, for him at least. That way he won't have to deal with any troublesome girls. Unlike his cousin that was for sure.

As Takeshi-sensei spoke up about each introducing themselves, the Nara went first. Ran nodded his head, approving of this guy already as he seemed really chilled and laid back. That was good. As Adohira finished his little introduction, Ran spoke up as it seemed like the Uchiha was remaining silent till the end. Holding back a roll of his eyes, Ran began to introduce himself, "Yamanaka Ran, age 12. I like to read and just go off into the forest for a bit and I guess train. No nicknames so far...and I rather not have any either please." He paused for a moment, unsure what else to say and so he added, "I prefer taijutsu and slight ninjutsu, I'm alright with genjutsu, but my preferred fighting style is taijutsu." Sky blue orbs blinked for a few moments as it clashed with ruby red, not faltering nor showing any fear towards his sensei. If anything there was a slight shine in his blue eyes of impatience. He wanted to get things started and he just wanted to go home. All this waiting got him hungry again. He then turned his blue gaze to their last teammate to go and introduce themselves.

Feeling- Neutral, slightly hungry
Location- Academy Roof Top
Interaction- Nara Adohira, Uchiha Kanasai, Shinohara Takeshi
Objective- Get things started, waiting for Kanasai to introduce himself
Tags- mkuchiha mkuchiha Foxagon Foxagon , yxnie yxnie
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cf/7a/63/cf7a63109086b801d6c3bec9ee2dab94.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Hyūga Hitomi
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

Konoha, BBQ Restuarant

Hearing how their sensei has yet to arrive, a huge smile broke out on Hitomi's face as she leaned back into the booth with a relieved sigh escaping her lips. "Phew and here I thought I was late for sure! I wouldn't want sensei to get mad at me on the first day." Hitomi said with a small pout forming on her lips. Though they didn't have to wait for long for after a bit their sensei has arrived...through the window. At the sound of something flying past them, Hitomi's lavender hues widened in surprise as she leaned back into her seat, watching the little show take place in front of her very eyes. She blinked for a few moments, mouth agape in silent shock as their sensei and the ninken turned around to greet the three genins. Soon Hitomi's little 'o' shaped mouth turned into one of awe as she happily clapped her hands together at his spectacle. Wow! What an entrance! Her eyes were shining with excitement and seeing the big fluff of Tiago was a plus for her too.

Hitomi sat eagerly in her seat as she listened to her sensei introduce himself and then averted her attention onto Naa-chan as the blue haired male was chosen to go first among the three. Oh how she can't wait to go! If Mu-kun doesn't say anything, then Hitomi would be sure to go next! As Naoaki said that his personality is weird, Hitomu butted in with a frown as she shook her head, "you're not weird Naa-chan! I like your personality!" She smiled brightly over at him before listening to the end of his introduction. Once Naoaki was finished, Hitomi raised her hand eagerly as she said, "oh! Me next please sensei!" Grinning widely, Hitomi continued, "I'm Hyūga Hitomi! 12 years old and I have an older twin sister, Natsumi!I don't have any set nicknames, but I'm always open for anything! Um um oh! I like ramen and sweets! Especially sweets! And meat too...ah but I'm not very fond of anything too spicy or bitter...and hmm" placing a finger against her chin, Hitomi cast her eyes up in thought before it snapped back to look at her team, "oh! I prefer fighting taijutsu mainly! But I can also do some ninjutsu and genjutsu too! But if I have to categorize myself, I think I'd be best as a sensory type." She smiled brightly over at everyone as she finished happily with a, "and I hope to get along with you all and I really can't wait! I just know we're going to be awesome together!"

Feeling- Excited, happy, getting hungry
Location- BBQ Restaurant
Interaction- Yamanaka Hitomu, Awalin Naoaki, Inuzuka Gin
Objective- Get to know everyone, eat!
Tags- The Silent Z The Silent Z , Scheani Scheani
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Can't see me
giphy.gif

8e99a0404d848fd4f83c7991f17aebd5.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Sparring Field // Mood: Agitated // Interaction: Hiro, Shun, Emiko
yxnie yxnie The Silent Z The Silent Z cinnabuns cinnabuns
tumblr_myumyb89RO1r3vzp2o4_250.gif

Enma merely stood there, his hand outstretched as it held the paper away from himself; the small piece of parchment unresponsive to the chakra being channeled through it. Enma knew full well already that this excercise was a waste of time and effort on his part; having already gone through it several times before. Unlike those around him, Enma was an anomaly, he didn't posess one of the five base chakra natures; his talent for such sacrificed against his own will in favour of his clans Kekkei Genkei, 'The Dark Release'. An oddity amongst most known Kekkei Genkei abilities and a divergence of the Yin Release. Like those before him who posessed the clans bloodline ability, Enma's affinity for the Dark Release meant that he lacked the skill to utilize the 5 natures on his own; the brain and body's capacity to manipulate the elements too absorbed in manipulating the Darkness.

"This is pointless" spoke Enma, reaching out with his free hand and grabbing at the other end of the paper, only to forcefully tear it into two pieces. "Surely you would have read our profile before meeting us... " scoffed Enma, letting both pieces of paper drop to the floor. "Surely you should know about my clans ability and the sacrifice we pay to attain such power..." and as Enma spoke, he raised his right hand to face level and pointed his palm towards the others, revealing the two triangle markings permanently engraved upon his flesh. "My affinity is solely Yin Release and my Kekkei Genkei is the Dark Release" stated the dark haired youth, his eyes scanning the faces of Emiko, Shun and Hiro. "Remember this well as I will only state it this once... The dark Release feeds off the chakra of others, twisting it and corrupting it for its wielder; Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning... these petty elements are nothing but fuel for the Dark Release" Enma clenched his hand into a fist, hiding the markings from view once more. "..and as such the Dark Release shows no remorse to those that dare tempt to change their fate"

Enma lowered his arm and angled his head towards Hiro's direction; his face devoid of emotion as he glared at the green haired genin. "As for you" he spat, "... Dont regret what you've just said... I will not hesitate to remove anyone or anything I deem a pest"
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

IMG_0443.PNG
IMG_0420.PNG
After finishing his introduction and moment of sharing the boy removed himself a tad from the others in a form of stepping back out of the spotlight allowing others to step forward if they so desired and keeping the introductions moving. Shun listened to Enma next who surprisingly went next and predictably so did not partake with the same intentions as the others, instead showing a real lack of interest and spatting out his name. Stepping stones.... So the taller boy didn't even see them as human and more like stones to help him reach that high horse so to speak? Curious. Shun couldn't help but wonder how he planned to succeed with such views as such actions seemed like ways to create more enemies and only more unnecessary obstacles. But to each their own and it was already known to Shun that Squad ten was going to be a grand challenge.

Hiro went next as the lad went after Enma and spoke in introducing himself mentioning that he too was from Sunagakure originally with shooting of a smile towards the puppeteer. "So he's from Sunagakure as well?" He thought with a returned smile to Hiro. "I don't recall him from home....... Must have just missed one another. But it begs the question, just how many have been sent from Sunagakure to konoha? It seems like a student exchange program at this rate.... less it was a simple move from one home to a new." Shun continued in thought curious about it all and surprising to him that Hiro and himself hadn't met before hand during their respective Suna days.

But what the fellow Suna born said next caught his attention most of all, 'Iron Sand' the joint disease for puppets. Shun would have to make sure he kept his puppets out of range when the iron Sand was used.... perhaps it was a good pairing though for if they were on the same team, it was less likely they would face one another and there for less problematic for his puppets. However in reverse and the day came when he'd have to face the iron Sand then it was a curious thought of how he'd adjust. Perhaps sticking to his use of Taijutsu? Maybe a limited amount of puppetry and mainly Taijutsu with simple tools of all ninja? Curious.

He listened as Hiro countered or challenged in a way Enma himself after the boys words regarding them all. Meanwhile Shun didn't partake in the behavior as he felt no need still it a brought a small smile to his face as Shun just shook his head softly. It was true they all had goals and intended to grow stronger throughout time itself, each would require a team to start as genin were not seen as strong enough and experienced enough to go alone. But while Hiro and Enma stood there ground against one another Shun merely thought on the differences this team had with their views and personalities. Enma was the non-socialist aggressive with a purely self advancing interest, while Hiro was more socially willing and kind who shared a common goal of growing stronger and then there was the quiet one, Shun. The puppeteer knew his role in life, he realized his goals and had no 'Ifs' about them, he'd grow stronger and become a powerful puppet master with left mark like no other had achieved before him.... After it all it was his sole purpose in life, a purpose of creating and growing til there was simply no more to achieve for him personally. But he didn't usually feel a need to state this aloud and challenge others... no... simply remain quiet and grow more powerful in the shadows of silence whilst others make use of alternative methods.

Next came the cutting in words of Emiko sensei after the pair of genins exchange. She mentioned being originally from Kirigakure and that was rather interesting the boy had never been or seen the lands of Mist and heard only stories perhaps they will have a cause visit the Mist someday? But as he pondered this his hands felt a paper being given to him and his attention recalled to Emiko's voice. "So simply a transfer of some chakra to our hand and witness the reaction paper has to the presence of our individual chakra Natures? Sounds like a simple enough exercise." Shun thought to himself after listening intently to Emiko's instructions and focusing his chakra enough to transfer a small amount toward his right hand causing a tearing of the paper within the palm of his hand. "Like many of Suna I possess a affinity for wind." Shun spoke briefly in soft yet aimless intent of words spoken aloud.

It wasn't surprising that Enma disagreed with this exercise and its intent believing the personal files to be enough. However his continued beliefs about others led to a perplexed look on Shuns face as the puppeteer always figured Enma saw everyone as a pest, so his reaction to Hiro's response to his earlier statement further made it sound like a foolish endeavor. If Enma saw everyone as a pest and stepping stones, nothing more as he already made clear then how would he truly achieve anything? Odds were he'd only be outnumbered with no allies to back him up due to his own actions, opinions and behavior towards them all. So how exactly could he step upon these stones and reach greater heights when none would be present? Shun suspected nobody would truly be willing steps for another in this life and be used in such a way without great reason. This was all truly perplexing to he puppeteer leading him to break his silence and ask the obvious question.

"Enma, you speak as if nobody is a pest to you.... Isn't everyone seen and deemed as a pest in your limited view? So wouldn't you have nothing but enemies in your path to achieving your own goals? if such a pattern like yours continues? Alienation seems like the only likely result of this view point and path." Shun casually spoke breaking his silence but not his stoically way of speaking. "Just a observation though. I'm merely curious to see how you intend to overcome this self inflicting and unnecessary obstacle." Shun smiled slightly and looked towards the group as a whole after he was through with his questions and observations.

yxnie yxnie cinnabuns cinnabuns Phayne Phayne

IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
Hitomu sat quietly with his teammates as they settled in and awaited their new instructor, mind afoul with many thoughts about the jonin. Meanwhile his mouth watered on the inside as the food and its enticing aroma reached his nose, a deep inhale almost reactively took place before he was awakened by a response from Hitomi and then shortly after a grand entrance began from behind him and then over his head, causing a instinctive placing of his arms over his head for cover with 'Aghhhh!!!!' Quietly muttered uncertain of whom or what just happened. "Don't think you need to worry about that Mi-Chan!" He spoke raising his eyes to see who had entered through the window and began to speak. Eyes widening in shock and smile forming wide upon his lips in impressed manner and thinking how cool that was after the initial shock and wonder wore off and turned into awe."That.... was...... Aweeessssoooommmmeeee!!!!!!!" The blue eyed Yamanaka exclaimed with a grin and rising posture. Only as Gin returned a smile to each genin and spoke did Hitomu calm down and allow others to continue on.

As Naoaki began to speak Hitomu relaxed, now listening intently and silently holding up his fingers in a series of numbers to signal his order and the cook noticed responding with a nod and quickly starting on his order of beef BBQ, side of pork ribs and some broccoli, cauliflower on the side with a juice. The boy listened and gave a smiling nod as naa-chan finished and spoke about valuing the team already and couldn't wait to begin training with them to which Hitomu tossed in a quiet "Yeah! I second that notion!" He spoke as Hitomi then went next.

Like he did before Hitomu listened while waiting for his order to arrive. He noted the little differences between his two teammates and hearing them describe themselves respectively. "I almost forgot about the sensory aspect to the hyuga clans byakugan." He thought to himself and pondered on how he'd categorize himself. He wasn't even sure how to describe his fighting style much else category of his abilities or classification as a shinobi. As Naa-chan and Mi-chan both finished one after the other ending with a positive note about their team and looking forward to it all, he gave a agreeing nod and smile. Before realizing it was now suddenly his turn and he was to caught up within his own head of how he'd do this or that, it almost was lost upon him.

Straightening his posture a bit with a breath and nod, calmly placing his hands before him on the table in a clasping together Hitomu looked up toward his new sensei, His Nin Ken Tiago, Naa-chan and Hitomi with a smile, eyes clear and focus now relaxed. "Usually I'm more talkative then I am now. Guess all this excitement has me overwhelmed or something, huh?" Hitomu spoke to begin his introduction as it were. "I suppose my name first.... Well I am Yamanaka Hitomu. I don't wear bright colors much if at all, I figure my clans trait of eyes and hair color that it's enough. Furthermore I very much enjoy flower arranging especially useful when your in a flower shop all day..... just.... ugh..... I tend to explode when I'm teased about it. So I kindly ask to avoid it unless you want me to explode." He rubbed the back of his head with eyes closed as he spoke, a small tint of red across his face as he spoke. "I love BBQ and savory foods the best! So my mouth has been watering for some time now! Meanwhile I've got a cousin in our graduating class who's about my same age too, of course you know already, huh? Oh but his name is Ran for your info sensei." Hitomu added giving a pause now as he still didn't know how to describe his category, fighting style or even what he's simply best at. He was still trying to find the words, you see...... Hitomu's always had this chip on his shoulder about not being on a high enough level and feeling he had to work harder, add more to his training, pressure himself to the point of nearly breaking in order to achieve his goal. He loved and was passionate about his clan and being part of it, quite prideful to the point of out right challenging any who'd question the clans ability and strength as shinobi and kunoichi. Perhaps that was how he should say it? Yeah.... yeah!!! He got it.

A brief time of doubt crossing his expression soon turned from that silent unknown and doubt to certainty and renewed confidence as he looked up toward his team and grinned with a aura of his own and thumbs up breaking his clasp. "Style wise, ability wise, categories....... You know some say us Yamanaka are always vulnerable in battle and pathetic really. Because of our Hiden that revolves around a powerful ability to enter our opponents minds and body, taking charge and all that we can do with our different techniques, yet at a great cost leaving us quite vulnerable meaning folks see us as team based supports. But....... awwwwwwwwwww...... I intend to prove them all wrong!!!!!!" He rose from his seat and winked as his thumbs up remained strong in outward presence before him. A blazing fire in his eyes and aura matching. "I want to..... no.... I will become the strongest Yamanaka to date and I'll show what us Yamanaka can do with our teammates and without! Sorry Ran but I'm gonna surpass you! I'll prove em' all wrong. But umm..... Anyways.... *chuckles* My fighting style isn't really determined yet. I'm still young to our Hiden and my moms techniques are so far at two, of those I have learned outside of the Hiden jutsu. I'm above average with Ninjutsu though and average Taijutsu, my bukijutsu is a work in progress but I'm grasping the concept. I'm a ok sensor but likely far below a hyuga, so beginner I suppose there for me. But my Genjutsu skills are pretty good for a genin and kinda set me apart from other Yamanaka so far. I think." He continued in explanation and starting off enthusiastically before slowing down and calming himself. "I also look forward to this teams future as well, definitely!" Hitomu smiled and sat himself back down as his food arrived.

Feeling: Fiery, Happy, hungry
Objective: Achieve his goals, Prove doubters wrong, team building
Interactions/mentions: Yamanaka Ran, Hyuga Hitomi, Awalin Naoaki, Tiago, Inuzuka Gin
Tags: AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

Last edited:
IMG_0442.PNG

IMG_0429.PNG
The jonin never quite stopped smiling in one form or another as he begun listening and getting to know his pack mates. The cook meanwhile brought over more as the man knew the Inuzuka duo of Gin and Tiago pretty well and always prepped a buffet of food whenever they arrived so as such plenty was available for all present with a wide variety from the menu. Gin continued to take notice as Naoaki began to compose himself as he went first upon the jonins instruction and introduced himself to the group. It was fair to note that each of the genin already knew each other so perhaps the advantage they had on Gin in that regard made this unnecessary in people's eyes, but they didn't know him and visa versa, furthermore it was almost traditional and expected for some kind of jam session as Gin called it plus he did have a reason for a expanded intro this day.

it didn't take long for Gin to notice the tint of Naa's ears at the start of his intro followed by a short breath to compose himself before speaking. All throughout each pause, slight motions of his lips, arms and etc as the boy spoke was taken into account as Gin listened, eyes keen to every little detail and a trait he maintained throughout each introduction. When Naa finished with his intro and positively spoke on the team as they moved forward together causing a genuine smile to appear in full on Gin's face. "Niiccee!!! Gotta say you've done quite well for suddenly starting us off on the spot like that. I learned more about you then I could from any file honestly. Now....." He paused and looked directly into the eyes of Naoaki for a brief moment allowing for a dramatic pause. A intentional move to test a small theory he had about people and Naoaki too while also providing the effect that was desired. " I see you've got that calm, positive nature and I like that but I gotta feeling about you...... Oh, no worries on the fashion, people pick, its fashion after all. The bitter tastes for food and style you choose is your own and sets you apart Naa-Man! Or Naa-Chan! But I got this feeling bout your calm and level manner which could relate to your hand to hand combat crazies, but I'm no psychologist though, I'm thinking as a motherly type as you have that calming knack about you. But too calm is harmful man, you've got find your Release and by that I mean not battle. Crazy helps but only briefly in battle, it catches people off guard but ultimately it wares off. I'm guessing your not too expressive in a aggressive way and assertive in normal day to day matters, yes or no? Which leads to a bottling of emotions and then you find yourself for whatever reason losing it during close quarters combat? Just a guess though I could be way off. But if so and I'm close or correct, let's find your Release and harness that crazy a bit, you'll need great control at all times in this life. So reigning in the loose canon effect will help improve your overall effectiveness and while still shaping you into your own man. Cool?" Gin theorized not trying to cross any lines but providing a observation based off what he heard and could read from body language. "Oh, also feel free to disagree and let me know it! We're a team after all and I don't want hidden feelings or a feel to hide your true thoughts on something just to protect. It's not always healthy. You know?" Gin added with a thumbs up and nod approving of the genins intro and appreciating the share.

Next came the hyuga lass in Hitomi, who's energy and excitement was easily noticed and smile inducing. Plus the jonin could totally relate in that regard as that wasn't far from himself if far at all really. While her clapping was very much appreciated as Gin always did like putting on a show, so getting a applause once in awhile was quite nice for a change of pace. Furthermore he liked her support and backing of Naa-chan with a fairly quick reaction to his words while also found her polite raise of her hand as she excitedly asked to followed Naoaki with her own introduction a little surprising with a touch of formality but he liked it still. "All riiiggghhhtttt! I like your energy Hitomi go ahead and leeeetttrsssss heeeaarrrr yoouuu!!!" Gin responded with a grin and point of his finger. While once more paying close attention to her every word and move.

Gin couldn't help but easily notice her thoughtful, positive and energetic aura about her as she spoke with excitement and introduced herself as she shared her likes and qualities about the young hyuga. "Niiiccee!! You've certainly got the power of youth and energy Mi-chan! I think we're quite alike truly. I also appreciate your sharing as I did yours Naa-chan! Now...." He once again gave pause and looked right into Hitomi's eyes adding to the scene as the silence grew for a moment. "I gotta say..... If your like me as much as I'm getting the feels that you are, I'd say you don't bluff too well and perhaps we should work on that aspect of you, huh? Your energetic, excited easily and love people for who they are no matter what.... well perhaps mostly, right? Willing to support them and make them feel welcome and accepted.... loved in other words. It's a great set of traits Hitomi... not to say Naoaki and Hitomu aren't like you, but you show it with a glowing aura about you and that while great, could mean you can be read easily, so when you lie or bluff your way through a situation it doesn't work out too well. Am I right?" Gin questioned in theory while trying to point out her positive traits and how great they are, like he hoped he came across with Naoaki. "In life as a shinobi or kunoichi in your case, you can't trust everybody, not even your employer in some cases, so you must not trust everyone and will need to know how to read them. Learn how to withhold some information even if basic stuff, learn how lie to someone's face and know how to bluff for it could be the difference between life and death. It could be you and your enemy alone, you could be outnumbered, you could be in almost any situation and you must know how to not show your tells, your state physically, mentally and otherwise. So if I'm right, we shall work on that and help you become your own kunoichi and greatest possible self. Just as I intend to help each of you achieve during our journey together. Believe it!" Gin added with a smile and leaving it open for disagreements with his theorized guesses and reads. Not wanting to get it wrong or get off to a bad start by crossing lines with his new team while still achieving his goal of today

Then next came one Hitomu Yamanaka, he too showed a liking for the jonins grand-if damaging entrance even saying aloud after his initial shock. It brought a wide smile as Gin chuckled and appreciated his teams reactions and applause in some cases. "Alllrrriiiiggghhttt! Hitomu leeeetttsss heeeaarrrr yooooouuuu!!!" The man drawingly spoke with a finger point towards the boy. Once again he soon followed with a close eye and ear to every move and word the Yamanaka expressed and revealed about him. He could see the boys calming down as he composed himself and began, noting his explanation as to why he perhaps was less talkative so to speak then normal then growing more enthusiastic as time went on, taking special note to a certain trait he could not help but notice.

"Niiiccceelllyyy done!! Truly you three have been quite the trio to meet and I liked everything you had to say and shared with me and all of us here today really. Now...." Gin once more pulled his tactic and gave pause looking right into Hitomu's eyes and gifting no tell as he did which by now his act was likely becoming known to each of them. "I can tell your quite passionate about things, kind and positive like Naoaki and Hitomi.... wait, Hitomi, Hitomu...... I bet you two have quite the time don't you?" Gin laughed realizing the similarity in their names. "Anyways... what was I saying again? Oh... haha right. You've got quite the aura about you as well Hitomu just as your two mates here. But you've also got a clear chip on your shoulder and while great for motivation, it's quite harmful out in the field and even at times in normal matters that range from day to day. Your quick to react when that button is pushed and believe me it will get pushed, pushed often, so often in fact your head might just explode! Enemies will use it against you, they will learn it about you through battle, through talks, through other ways...... It will work against you even here in the village as rivals know you well. They know how you tick and know what to do for that desired result, thus we must work on your control and make you realize a lot of what this is all in your head. Not as many as you think feel that way about you nor should you feel it yourself. When we join auras, we will be great, beyond awesome! But we must work out the kinks, the gear stopping, fear driving sons of guns that we must face in life. So prepare to work out that chip and feel a tremendous weight be lifted off your shoulders. I will help you become the best you, that you can be Hitomu! Believe me as I say this to you." Gin expressed doing the same with Hitomu he had with Naoaki and Hitomi.

"Calm, level headed, kindness and positivity..... Warm, welcoming, energetic and positivity..... Passionate, caring, goal oriented and positive. All fine and beyond great qualities and I'm truly glad to have you three as my pack! I look forward to this journey we shall travel together, but we as ninja must be aware of many things, so many things. Not just our surroundings and capabilities but also the people around us and our own weaknesses, yes those pesky drawbacks that make us vulnerable and open for the taking. If I offended or got it wrong just now then please forgive me and let me hear you! Otherwise how else can I and each other know? Because we must know each other like we know ourselves! Else enemies will transform and infiltrate, our tactics will falter, mistakes will be made more often.... so many possibilities I can't begin to tell you. Smallest of details can be the downfall of ourselves and our enemies alike. So free speech and free flowing is the goal here today and moving forward. That's why I called this jam session before our training today. A chance for all of us and especially myself to meet and get to know each other, and we will learn more overtime. I liked the energy from all of you, truly I dig what you all buried here today, you catch my saying? so don't lose that in which makes you, well you! Nor the energy even after we feast cause while my training course for you today is light, it's not too light." Gin spoke with a brief pause to eat some more of his food and wash it down with his drink. "You'll find my methods odd maybe, different certainly, but even as a new squad leader I know about life and the feels it provides us, the experiences we have and gain from them. So while unique and odd, I hope you trust me and realize my intent is real, my energy, passion, my every word is real! I won't allow myself to fail here and I expect as much if not more from each of you. Because if I fail, if any of you fail then we fail each other and ourselves. And that's not in my code, my ninja way! Nor shall it be yours if I can help it. We shall succeed together and fail together. We our pack eight and from today on that will mean something to you all! As it does me! Do you heeeaarrrr mmmeeeeeee?!?!?!?" He spoke rising up and passionately stating every word and drawing out his questioned ending.

"Cause if you do then perhaps I taught you something here today. As I hope each of you learned quite a few things here today from and each little and every word, move and hidden intent through it all. Now as for our training prepare yourselves for a test..... a test of senses!!! Yes I said senses pack eight! No cheating will be tolerated, no failures shall pass my ever watching eye and keen senses. So don't even try it! Cause you will not succeed. Once we arrive at my prepped location you each will be blindfolded and forced to rely on your others senses as this will help improve them and show me your true awareness level! Not just what you see. Because it's what you feel that will count and be your possible savior in a number of possible ways and situations. Your eventual advantage if you dedicate yourselves to the way of Gin! I promise. Seeing as we have a sensor types it might seem easy, and unnecessary but your wrong if you think that. Visual sensory and chakra sensory will not be enough. Nor will the visual be allowed. You'll be using your other senses and if you truly learned something here today, then you'll realize another few especially one in specific option will be there, will be part of your to key to succeed in finding that hidden little bell within the forest outside our village. And no, I'm sorry not training grounds forty four..... I did try though, boy how I tried.... it would have been legendary!" Gin spoke further and passionately. "Anyways, it does seem and feel like we've got a well balanced and potential strong team here, so that's a bonus of awesome. So let's eat and then we will begin!" Gin ended and returned to eating as Tiago continued as well.

Feeling: Passionate, excited, caring
Objective: Intel seeking, team informing and motivate, team bonding
Interactions/Mentions: Yamanaka Hitomu, Awalin Naoaki, Hyuga Hitomi
Tags: AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

Last edited:
[class=base] background:#FCF2F8; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#FCBCF8; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Peddana; color:#FCF2D8; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#FCF3F8; color:#E5F3F3; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#E5F3F3; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:#E5F3D3; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]b2d8f395c63853150f7edf4684b440a08cd89a31_00.gif[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: AiAi AiAi The Silent Z The Silent Z
Mentioned: Hitomu, Hitomi,Gin
Located: BBQ
[/div]
Naa - Chan

12:15 PM.
A tint of the blush returned when his insecurities were pushed away by his ever so accepting team, they were amazing, his mind whispered quietly before his blue doe eyes were drawn up subconsciously to meet their instructors own dark orbs. A trickle of sweat swept down his neck for a moment as his gut tickled with a tiny fear of confrontation, his sensei's stretched words making him shiver internally yet he remained open to this conversation. Nodding his head to Gin's explanation of his understanding to which the boy had stated prior, Naa suddenly swallowed a small giggle bubbling inside his chest when the man had stated he was no psychologist. "I tend to avoid aggressive confrontation, but I'm not one to allow a situation in which I don't agree to slip by unnoticed." He explained, deriving that while he tended to lock most of his anger inside and use a motherly disappointment to avoid baseless squabbles, he also didn't allow those things to go by un-reproached. His head tilted to the side as his small order of simple rice with beef BBQ as well as a large assortment of various undesirable vegetables, nodding as his instructor seemed to magically see right through him. "I absolutely agree, I simply hope we are all patient enough for them to be found." Naa-Chan almost whispered a small smile on his face as he took a bite into his veggies, their bitter juices coating his tongue making his smile widen a tad. As he listened to Gin turn to the others as they made their introductions he patiently nodded as he broke down what he was understanding from their speeches, until finally the man rose in a fit of passion prying a small 'whoop' from Naa's lips which were momentarily free of food. Moments later their instructor began explaining what their expectation was.. well more of what their first training was going to be like. The boy was a bit surprised to having been warned so far in advance as they were all still eating, yet grateful as he enjoyed knowing what was to come when he could. Endless smiles seemed to have placed themselves on the blue fluffs face as he continued to munch at his savory bitterness, internally agreeing that, yes this team would be amazing. No it was amazing, balanced and next to perfect for what Naa-Chan had hoped for.

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back