32-Buso Renkin.

33-Silver Spoon.

34-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

35-Hajime No Ippo.

36-Amagami SS.

37-Photo Kano.

38-Batman Ninja.

39-One Punch Man.

40-Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete.

41-Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV.

42-Mega Man X: The Day Of Sigma.

Animeprophet951's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net
Animeprophet951's Manga List - MyAnimeList.net

I've seen a few more anime than this, some because they aren't registered in MAL, so like, add 10 to the count. Those include digimon series and monogatari series, for instance. if you want to count something like Avatar, which isn't really anime but has a sort of anime-style, I have also seen that.

Probably also a couple more manga also not registered there.

1 - My Hero Academia.
2 - Servamp
3 - Tokyo Ghoul
4 - Pokemon
5 - Digimon.
6 - Soul Eater.
7 - Blue Exorcist.
8 - Owari no Seraph
9 - Sword Art Online
10 - Death Note
11 - No Game No Life.
12 - Noragami.

only 12 oof

1. Full Metal Alchemist
  2. Attack on Titan
  3. The Devil is a Part-timer!
  4. Aldnoah: Zero
  5. Pokemon
  6. Digimon
  7. A Polar Bear in Love
  8. Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
  9. Kaijudo
  10. Sword Art Online
  11. Blue Exorcist
  12. Soul Eater
  13. Fairy Tail
  14. One Punch Man
  15. LBX
  16. Inuyasha
  17. Hetalia
  18. Ponyo
  19. Howl's Moving Castle
  20. Spirited Away
Oh look at that, an even 20

I don't keep a public anime list (though I do have a private one that I use to keep track of stuff I've seen within the last ~10 years or so) and I actually can't remember all of the stuff I've watched over the years but if I had to make an estimate I've probably watched at least 200 different anime, though not all of those would be complete watches. But my backlog easily has that many titles on it between queues on various streaming sites, physical media I own but haven't watched yet, and wishlists of unlicensed/out of print stuff I'd like to acquire through other means.

That's a long list, but I'll list a few anime and manga that I've seen that I (this is just me personally) love and adore. As well as a few, I'd recommend running from as soon as possible! Just trust me, although I'm an internet stranger to a lot of you (lolz). Okay, here's the good list of manga...

1. Sailor Moon
2. Save Me! Lollipop
3. Fruits Basket
4. Death Note
5. Devil's Line
6. Tokyo Red Hood
7. Tokyo Ghoul
8. Shugo Chara!

Good Anime List (Shortened Version):

1. Sailor Moon (Classic)
2. Sailor Moon (Crystal)
3. Fruits Basket
4. Death Note
5. Future Diary
6. Tokyo Ghoul
7. Shugo Chara!
8. Akagami No Shirayuki-Hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
9. Serial Experiments Lain
10. Cowboy Bebop
11. Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
12. Trigun
13. Blue Submarine No.6
14. Strawberry Panic! (yes, you read that correctly...)

Horrendously Awful Anime List (in my opinion):

1. School Days
2. No Game, No Life
3. Magi
4. Pupa
5. Doomed Megaopolis

P.S. Some of these anime and manga are not for children, so if you're underage I recommend watching Fruits Basket and Shugo Chara as the starters. Unless you can handle gore, extremely well; in which case as long as you have your parents' consent and it's okay with this site; go for it. But I'm not recommending the majority of these anime and manga, for children. Thanks for reading this far, for those who have! :)

2. No Game, No Life
...why is this so bad, if I may ask? Like, I don't agree with everything on your list by a long shot, for instance, I quite appreciated Pupa but saying ngnl is horrendously awful just confuses me. So could you explain?

Edit: On a sidenote, I don't think we need to be recommending anime for children to someone just because they are underage. People in their teenage years can and SHOULD watch things that require a greater maturity level. Which is not to say you can't watch shows supposedly aimed at younger audiences with an adult's maturity and dignity, but I'm still disagreeing with your statement about it being recommended anyone who is underage start with something like shugo chara.

Oh gosh darn it
I don't remember off the top of my head.
It's on my MAL under the same username, give me a day or so to get the link. XD

I don't really read manga (I think I read like 3 shojo mangas all together lol). Same can not be said about anime, though. I always say "too much", lol.
Don't think I have all of them on there, but my anime list counts up to 226. (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/laraes , since I'm not gonna post all their names lol. Don't worry about the ratings on that list, though. I'd not rate them like that again, it's a mess lmao. It's been a while since I've watched the majority of them, after all.)
Mind you, there are shows like One Piece and Naruto included and I rewatched a whole lot of them several times, so that's that lmao. How I still have a social life is honestly beyond me.

My friend has been nagging me to get a My Anime List account for this reason. Though, I usually just know if I read/watched it or not due to the cover or first couple of pages or first episode. Overall, I've read about 20-30 manga, and I've watched an estimated amount of 60 anime.

Too many. I'm sure there's plenty of anime I don't remeber watching/ manga I don't even remeber reading, but I would say I'm around 50 animes and 100 mangas. (most mangas I've read were very short though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back