• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings n y c t o p h i l i a - A mafia search

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★
nyctophilia
[ nĭk′tə-fĭl′ē-ə ]

n.
A preference for the night or darkness.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey Alexa, Play Young and Beautiful by Lana del ray"

-As you can see by the title I am looking for a Mafia roleplay
-I ONLY play MxF I have nothing against MxM or FxF it is just my personal preference playing MxF.
-I typically play Male characters so I would love to play a female but It's really no problem if you are interested in the Female role.
-I've been on a break from roleplaying for a little while and Now that it is winter break + I am sick so I am currently quarentining I have decided that it is the perfect time to start back up roleplaying.
-I'm craving a plot with toxic romance and dark themes so if you have any triggers towards dark/graphic things please click off for your own sake : )
-Everything in this role-play will stay in guidelines unless it is taken into a different site.
-3rd Person Please
-I low-key get really attached to characters so be prepared for tons of mood boards and songs that remind me of our characters
-Please be willing to plot with me, it definitely brings everything to life!
-Ghost friendly! But Honestly do not be shy to tell me that you're over a role-play I totally understand and there will be zero hard feelings.
-My time zone is MST but i'm usually awake really late at night because my sleep schedule is really non existent.
-Here are some pairings but if you have any other ideas please let me know i'd love to hear them.
- King and Queen of New York, Mafia boss X victim, Mafia boss son X Rival Mafia Boss daughter, Mafia boss X Normal girl
-If you are interested please PM me!
-Writing samples are not required but they are appreciated!

P.S Tell me what your favorite weather is just so I know you read everything : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back