• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern n e w y e a r

Will you be joining this RP?

• YES!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

• No.

• Total voters

Ecstasyia

11:11

(WARNING: This RP idea was NOT original. It was taken from an old RP back in 2014 and the member who created it is no longer active. I have permission from the mods to reboot it. All I had to do was put it in my own words and change the words a bit.)

"It all started with a coffee cup and a conversation."

Introduction

Ever felt uneeded? Maybe even unsure of yourself and where you stood in the world? We have and that's why we're here to tell you about our story. In, all the crazy mischief and traveling, we've found ourselves. Through the laughter, sobbing, and silence, we've found ourselves.

And we're never going to change.

Plot

On a slushy snow covered New Years, eight teens meet each other in a Starbucks in Massachusetts, Boston. They've all known each other for years and they've just started college. Yet, they've all been having nightmares about who they are and why they're even here in this city. One member of the group throws out an idea that they all go on a trip around the world and just take a break from college for a year. The friends are weary at first, but eventually all give in.

Two of the members say they can handle the money problem, after all their families are quite rich. The rest just say they'll weigh in some way. With that, the member who suggested the whole crazy idea gets out a random piece if paper and says to write all the places they want to go. Everyone agrees and proceeds to write down each place everyone wants to visit. The list looks something like this:

1. California
  2. Vegas
  3. France
  4. Grand Canyon
  5. We will think of more while we go along.

-----------------

In all, we will roleplay all the events that will happen on their journey. Things may turn out great or bad. You decide.

Roleplay Notes

When we start, we will be writing about the scene above. Everyone will enter the coffee shop their own way. I will elaborate more when it is time to begin. All I'm asking you is to keep this in mind, thanks!

Also, keep in mind there are limited spots. Therefore, you may reserve your spot for up to 5 hours. If you do not post a character sheet on time, your reserve will be taken away. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm trying to open this up to everyone on this site. The period of time can be occasionally extended, but only if there is a good reason to do so. Please understand this, thank you. Also, no first come first serve.

---------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone who went through somethin' like this (on a smaller scale but the sentiment was there~).

You have my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back