• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey Spencypoo Spencypoo can i make another character? i have a really adorable idea for one i love, a shy boio that can feel others emotions and change them (but morals, he only does it with thier permission and if he agrees)

Actually no ones into that I’m sure- right now he’s just trying to scare the girl he’s really a quiet guy though-
lol i like that, shes a pretty fearless character and when she is scared she hides it (bad teachings from her dad; he tried to be good tho, but it was hard cause hes not even human), the best way to scare her (for your cahracter) would probably be to show her a badly injured/dying person, because shes not scared of fully dead

lol i like that, shes a pretty fearless character and when she is scared she hides it (bad teachings from her dad; he tried to be good tho, but it was hard cause hes not even human), the best way to scare her (for your cahracter) would probably be to show her a badly injured/dying person, because shes not scared of fully dead
Oh got it- by the way he’s actually already wearing a costume to hide his face from other people-
1610040304133.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back