• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I hate to say this but due to a few... personal problems the rp May not start until after New Years. And that’s only if things go correctly

Short icy boi has been posted. But yeah take your time! No rush on the RP or anything we do this for fun. Or at least I do.

Spencypoo Spencypoo Hey, i kinda have this idea where people who can use magic are being hunted down by a group known as Mageseekers. Added it to my char's backstory as a motivation to enter the academy, hope that's ok haha. and goodluck with your personal stuff, hope it's not too bad

Spencypoo Spencypoo Hey, i kinda have this idea where people who can use magic are being hunted down by a group known as Mageseekers. Added it to my char's backstory as a motivation to enter the academy, hope that's ok haha. and goodluck with your personal stuff, hope it's not too bad
Love the idea! And thank you it isn’t very good but it’s slowly de-escalating

and (with me finally deciding to check if anyone was writing in the ooc) the water boy/gal is coming approx. today or tomorrow.

I can't wait for Captain Daddy Issues to interact with everyone's characters! If only there was a student council to run for. But there is definitely some strategizing going on

I can't wait for Captain Daddy Issues to interact with everyone's characters! If only there was a student council to run for. But there is definitely some strategizing going on
ahoy, all aboard the Daddy Issues corsair although i didn't specifically say daddy issues in my cs like cmon, daddy issues are the most common element in the universe after hydrogen.

I got no notifications-
Spencypoo Spencypoo , does an affinity for dark magic mean that a character can learn other types of dark magic, or is it limited to what i described from the start?
Students only know as described but learn more in their classes
Do teachers count towards a class slot? I think I wanna make a teacher.
Depends on whwt the teacher specializes in. Youd have to make the oc first for me to be 100% sure

Spencypoo Spencypoo - Right now I have a vampire named Amdusias as a guidance counselor, haha.

Would he have to have a class specialization, like Water, Dark, etc.? I was thinking he would just stop at vampire, but if he needs one: Air with sound specialization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back