• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S main chat!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Central
Central sighed as she finished her packing then snuck out the door with a bag slung on her shoulder. Her parents didn’t even know she was leaving today, let alone for a whole year, maybe even longer. She didn’t plan on telling them anyway. She knew for a fact that they wouldn’t care and without a doubt would probably be happy to know she’s gone so why waste time trying to say anything? She took out a map that had been provided with her invitation then mumbled under her breath as she started the walk to her new school.
Alaska
Alaska smiles widely as she waved to her family for the last time with two rolling suitcases in hand. She then turned and began to walk away from the small cottage house that she knew she most likely wouldn’t see till the next year. After walking around for a while she realized she was lost and groaned when suddenly a thought came to mind. “wait-“ She knelt in the grass and searched through one of her suitcases to find a crinkled up map. “How did I even forget I had this...” She then zipped up her suitcase, stood up, then followed the highlighted path the map had drawn on it, hopefully leading to this new school.

CARDEN

The insomniac had spent the early hours of the morning packing his bag and bidding his family goodbye. His house was always a bit chaotic in the morning. With five children, including himself, and two adults in the house, there was always something. But by the time he was ready to leave, the majority of the house's residents had already left to attend their own daily duties, save for his eldest sister who had a day off from her pathology studies. She was the one who had practically shoved him and his suitcase out the front door with little more than a smirk on her face and a small wave of the hand. Typical.

Carden gripped the handle of his suitcase in one hand and glanced down at the map that was in the other as he walked from his English home. It was a bit of an old fashion way of doing things, wasn't it? It was bold of them to assume that everyone knew how to properly read a map in this society. Of course, it was not necessarily an issue for him but rather a simple observation on his part.

With a shrug of his shoulders, the tattooed fire elemental did as the invitation had directed him and began to follow the mysterious map to the apparent location of the new school.

INTERACTION(S): Open

MALE ➵ 17 ➵ FIRE ELEMENTAL ➵ HETEROSEXUAL

whoosh
code by valen t.
gracie

Outfit: ootd
Mood: nostalgic then flustered
Tags: BOKEH. BOKEH. Carden​

Gracie’s dad wasn’t here to see her off today for her first day of school. Her dad worked an overnight shift and she didn’t want to disturb him from his slumber. The young girl reminded herself to leave a small note to let her dad know that she left and sign it with a quick drawing of a peony. It was a little inside quirk that Gracie and her dad shared, drawing peonies everywhere they go to say they love each other. Also, peonies were her mother’s favorite. Another thing that was her mother’s favorite was the color pink so Gracie’s entire house had a rosy pink theme.

Before Gracie rolled her suitcases out of the door, rushed stomping noises were heard down the stairs. “Gracie! Wait!”

The flustered girl turned around to be embraced by her rugged and tired dad. Gracie was the spitting image of her mother but the only thing she shared with her dad was the color of his golden hair. She timidly wrapped her arms around her dad, “I didn’t want to wake you up. You worked all night.”

Gracie’s dad placed her face in his hands and kissed her on the forehead, “I still want to see my little girl off before I don’t see her for an entire year.”

The young girl laughed and relieved him that they will contact each other virtually often and she would write him letters constantly. Her dad yawned and squeezed her tight before telling her to be safe. And just like that, Gracie was off. She rolled her suitcases over the cobblestone sidewalk and scanned her map. Gracie had no idea how to read a map. How stupid could she be? The girl sighed and looked around to see if she could find somebody nearby that could help her. She noticed a tall, dark-haired boy rolling his suitcase with a similar map in his hand. Gracie took a deep breath and hoped that this boy is also a student to this new school. She breathed out and chirped, “Hi! Hey! Do you go to NAS? I don’t know how to read a map!”

She froze as her face turned beet red. Why did she ask that question? What is she going to ask next? How to read a stoplight?

The hotel room was jet black with all the curtains drawn closed. The only noise in the entire room was a cell phone uselessly vibrating on the nightstand beside the bed. There was a mass of covers that was rising and falling with the breathing of the individual underneath. The phone, completely ignored, finally stopped vibrating. Shortly after the hotel phone rang in an entirely way too loud shrill. The male under the covers yelped in surprise, immediately awake. In his shock he had managed to jump a little and fell off the bed, landing on the floor with a thump. "The heck is that!?" The male asked to the empty room. The phone continued to ring loudly and as the sleep slowly faded from his brain Shawn stood up and walked over to the phone. "Yeah hello?" He was incredibly confused as to who would be calling this early in the morning.

"SHAWN CORSAIR!" Shawn winced and pulled the phone away from his ear. Mom. Definitely mom. "IT IS TIME FOR SCHOOL WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP? Honestly I told you we should have gone with him." Mom had started talking to dad. It had been an entire argument about whether they should come with him to see him off for the first day. Dad had been the one to finally talk his mom out of it. Dad....Probably wasn't gonna win any points with mom after this. "Sorry mom I just didn't hear my phone ring." "Don't you try to lie to me Shawn!" The male chuckled and wiped the rest of the sleep out of his eyes. "Okay I'm up I'm up! Jeez you keep screaming like that you're gonna wake up the whole hotel ma."

After reminding her son to brush his teeth Mrs. Corsair hung up. Shawn went about his daily routine, taking a shower and brushing his teeth. That part always sucked. Because of the aura around him water liked to freeze when it was near. So he had to brush his teeth with hot water. You ever brush your teeth with hot water? It sucks. Shawn threw open his suitcase and decided on jeans, a white t shirt, a blue hoodie, and some air jordans. He checked the watch he had left on the nightstand and decided he had time for breakfast while he put the watch around his wrist. The icy kid made his way downstairs to the breakfast area. He made sure to give people a wide berth around him, something that came naturally after years of doing it. People that got too close to him would get chilly then they would eventually figure out it was him and call him a freak.

The breakfast was devoured almost immediately and Shawn went to check out. Just as he learned to avoid being too close to people, he had learned to eat incredibly fast. Hot food turned to not hot food quickly around him. The male threw his backpack around his shoulders and pulled the handle of his suitcase up so that he could roll it as he walked out of the hotel. Once he was in the sunlight Shawn squinted and got a sudden realization. He had no idea where he was going. Why the hell had they leave a map? How about an address you jerks? GPS exists we have technology now. This isn't the dark ages. Just as he was wondering what to do he saw two people in the distance and decided to ask them for help with the map.

Shawn jogged up to the two and felt an odd sense of relief. Those two are kinda weird lookin'. They're definitely going to the same place as me, he thought. "Yo! Face tattoo!" Shawn called out to them and closed the distance quickly but still made sure to stay far enough away to not freeze them. "You going to the school? And you too?" He asked, turning his attention to the girl. "Well I guess it's my lucky day I'll just follow you guys. Who the hell gives out maps nowadays? My name's Shawn by the way. Nice to meet ya."

Talking to : sunnieside sunnieside , BOKEH. BOKEH.

Areida shoved a few haphazard things into her bag and closed it. Slinging it over her shoulder, she looked around her room to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything important. She stepped out of her room and was bombarded with hugs. She smiled weakly at the nine well-wishers, glancing at the clock on the kitchen wall. "Uh, I really need to go," she said. "I don't want to be late."

She left the house, turning to wave before whistling for Orion, her pet buck. He came loping easily throigh the trees that surrounded her home, and she was about to mount him when she heard something behind her.

"Ari, wait up," she heard someone say. She knew who it was right away, because there was only one person allowed to call her that. She turned around and threw herself into her brother Edmund's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Eddie, I don't want to leave," she whispered, swallowing around the sizeable lump in her throat. She blinked her eyes furiously, willing herself not to cry.

"You'll be all right, Ari," Edmund said. "I know you're nervous, but I have some things for you. First of all, here's a bracelet I made for you." He handed her a thin band of silver hung with multiple charms carved of wood. "And here's the other thing. Don't open it until you get to NAS. There should be one note in there for everyday until the mail from here is delivered." He handed her an envelope. "You're a good person, Ari. I'm sure you'll make friends at NAS. And remember to write if you need to."

He squeezed her hand and then gave her a gentle shove towards Orion. "You really need to get going if you don't want to be late."

She swung herself up onto Orion's back and said, "Bye Eddie. I'll write to you every day if I can." Then she patted Orion and said, "Ok, let's go." They started off for NAS at a canter, and Areida braced herself for the long journey ahead.

Last edited:
Right now, Phillip has one problem.

Phillip has had previous problems before this, like yesterday afternoon, when he went home to find his house has been reduced to rubble and that his mother is missing. Or yesterday evening when he didn't know where to stay for the night. But so far, he's been able to find some sort of solution to those problems, like underneath all those rubble he found a letter from his mother which explained their current situation and a map to some sort of school he's supposed to go. He also managed to sneak into a motel room where he stayed for the night to gather his thoughts. But right now he has one more problem: he's lost.

The "map" he has wasn't even a modern map so it didn't have the name of any streets he can use to search in his phone. It looked more like a terrain map that soldiers would use to navigate through jungle filled mountains. He managed to find himself in a forest, which probably meant he's on the right track as the map said the school was somewhere near a forest. But he doesn't know how to navigate through the forest as the only thing he understood on the map was that the school was somewhere north. He doesn't even know if this is the right forest.

Damn it mom, Phillip thought to himself. You have a lot of explaining to do once we meet.

Then, he felt it. Some kind of galloping noise behind him. Phillip looked behind him and found someone riding a horse. Maybe they can read a map? Wait, no, what if they're part of the group his mom told him to hide from?

Shit, better than being lost, he sighed as he ran towards the person riding a horse while waving his arms to catch their attention.

"HEY!! WAIT UP, HEY!!"

justalittlepositivitea justalittlepositivitea

Leo
Leo had been standing in front of the schools entrance with his newest member of staff, a young elf girl named Olivia. He had hoped she wouldn’t be mistaken for one of the students and took a mental note to make sure he properly introduced her as she was. But then again, this could be a perfect opportunity to see how they do during a mid state of confusion...If only he knew how to trigger it. As he thought about it Olivias’s usual kind and soft voice pulled him out of it. His hands drifted from their hold on each other behind his back to his sides as he faced her and he chuckled. “Don’t worry Olivia,” He put a hand on her head and ruffled her hair. “I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job!”

Olivia
Olivia fidgeted with the handle of the once shining iron sword that had now been rusted over the years of training she had put it through. She was tense and seemed ready to have a full on panic attack. She started to reconsider coming here and was thinking about turning away to walk home, even though the walk was far she just didn’t want to be here. “L-leo I can’t be here! What if I slip up, OR WORSE-“ When he put his hand on her head she stopped and froze for a moment. She wasn’t used to this kind of contact and felt slightly offended by it but smiled by his attempt to reassure her. “I hope your right sir...”

Della Foster

Della woke up on a matress. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, but at least it was dry. She had been pretty much homeless until she was able to slip into an abandoned shop, that thankfully had an old matress on the floor. Next to her she grabbed the mysterious map that had creepily just show up crisp and clean of dust. She desided to follow the map. It went in plenty of different directions. Finally a different and hopefully the last woods came into view. She slowly walked, and she heard a horse and a nother person nearby. Should I talk to them or just stay put of there way? She thought to herself. She ventured off toward the sounds and after tackling a bramble she said, "hi" and walked toward the boy.

Interactions: Alias Alias
Mentions: justalittlepositivitea justalittlepositivitea

CARDEN

The sound of a high-pitched, feminine voice caused the dark-haired boy's eyes to shift up from his map and to slow the pace that he was walking at. A young blonde girl with a rolling suitcase was approaching him. She was at least a foot shorter than him, causing him to angle his head down to look at her. He might have mistaken the delicately built female to be much younger than him had she not mentioned N.A.S.. His brow furrowed slightly at that.

"Indeed I do," the British boy answered. He almost cracked a smile at her exclamation. It was as if the universe had heard his thoughts loud and clear. "Well, it's a good thing you found me then, darlin'." It was a statement that was not meant to be arrogant. It was a way to confirm that he knew how to read a map. "You can tag along with me, if you'd like." he offered the vibrant-eyed girl though he suspected she would have followed him anyway even if he hadn't made the offer.

It was as if he had a sticker on his person that read 'I know where I am going' or something because suddenly a silver-haired boy was jogging up to him as well. He gave the unfamiliar boy a nod. "I suppose, they made the wrong assumption that everyone is good at reading a map." he replied, his gaze swishing between the two, "Carden. It's a pleasure."

INTERACTION(S):
Gracie sunnieside sunnieside | Shawn Lurker Lurker

MALE ❁ 17 ❁ FIRE ELEMENTAL ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

Phantomhive Twins
both-land-jpg.824495

Interactions: -

Mentions: -​

A beautiful tune was heard in the background while a naked blonde girl sat on a golden throne adorned by pearls and diamonds of all shapes and sizes. To her side were two girls brushing her long and silky hair, their eyes were lost while the girl sang a harmonious melody that washed their soul away. She ended her song and lifted her left hand, signaling the girls to stop their work. ”Is everything ready? I would hate for us to be late in our first day.” Both girls nodded without a change in their semblance and while Lilith rose from her throne they quickly fetched her kimono and helped her to put it on. She took a look to the other side of the room where her sister was getting her nails done in her own golden throne by two other girls, it was weird looking at her at ease around other people but then of course those weren’t people serving her but actually ghosts of the servants that one worked in the castle.

Feeling her sister’s eyesight on her she turns her head towards her direction. ”Do we really have to go?” She was confortable here, no one treated them bad and they could get anything by just asking for it. ”I like the castle…” She said while looking away, prompting Lilith to approach her.

”I like the castle too, playing princesses was fun.” She sighs while admiring the blood splattered in the walls, that crimson display of brutality always warmed her heart. ”But we got an invitation with perfect timing, the villagers will start to suspect their masters aren’t here anymore. We’ve got all of their grimoires and their assets, there’s nothing more for us here.” She looks at her twin, rolling her eyes. ”Fine, they didn’t invite us, they invited them Her left hand raises towards one of the corners in the room where a pair of identical female corpses were starting to decompose. ”But it’s not like they can go, right? So… we are taking their spots ”

Finally Lucille nods while inspecting her finished manicure, the color of her nails matching her eyes. ”I know… you are right, we can get another castle after we graduate.” A faint smile rose to her lips and she stood up to hug her sister, embracing her softly. ”The limo is waiting for us, our stuff is in the trucks, we are ready to go.” She lets go after a while but used her left pinky to grab Lilith’s right one, together they start to walk away from the place.

Behind them the servants started to pour gasoline on the walls, the floor and ceiling and only after the girls have completely left the castle they ignite the flames that start to consume the entire property, themselves included. The newspaper would call it the Sanguinista Tragedy, a wealthy noble family that died from a horrible fire and since the corpses of their twin daughters were never found in the scene, hope remains for them to be alive somewhere else. Inside of the car, the twins would eat ice cream while the hot flames destroyed any evidence of their crime and smiling they drove towards their new destiny, with only a strange map to guide them and their knowledge on magic to defend themselves of possible threats they were ready for this new chapter in their lives.
Code by Neo Alice ©

Alaska
Alaska looked up from the map she held for the first time in what felt like hours. Her eyes then lit up as she started to see others walking towards her location. Though they were too far to make out, they were still there nonetheless. She smiled and looked to the right of herself to see a sign pointing down a brick stone path. The sign clearly read in large red print, “Academy of sorcery down this path.” She was about to start down the path when a rather goth looking girl started walking her way. She didn’t think much of her at first glance but upon seeing her horns and tail Alaska couldn’t help but run away. She began sprinting down the path as fast as she could until she reached the school's entrance, only to find the girl she was running from right next to her. She jumped a bit surprised but then looked at her with a blank expression at her casual comment. She had so many questions about this girl but she needed to focus on what was most important. She knew that there will be a time to ask her questions she but of course, that time wasn't now.
Central
Central had already been sick of traveling down this road and was strongly tempted to walk home. Whatever this school was about it wasn’t worth this effort just to find it.... that was until she started to sense the faint presence of another person not too far ahead of her. A small smirk pulled at the corner of her lips as she sped up her pace. Once she was face-to-face with the girl she felt a bit disappointed. This girl didn’t look special in any way, in fact, she was too ordinary for her taste. But then again, she could have some fun with her. Once the girl took off when laying her eyes on Central she quietly laughed to herself as she melted into the shadows. She traveled through the shade of the many trees the lined the path swiftly and quietly. She then came out of the shadows, by a tree that was in front of the entrance of the school. She saw the same girl from earlier run up the path than almost laughed at her bewildered expression. “Don’t ask princess.” She then leaned up against the tree as she waited for other, more interesting students to interact with. It was already clear that she wouldn’t get far with the one she was already with.
Interactions for both: Open

Last edited:
Count Amdusias, Guidance Counselor (and etcetera)

He yawned theatrically—batted his eyes—willing the devil to appear. Little heads popping out the thicket, babies bumbling down the path to the academy, tiny like ants he could crush with his thumb, which he mimed doing. He could see all the little anklebiters from up here: a lone figure along the spires, balanced against a spire at the top of Noroth’s. Watch duty was a necessary evil.

Amdusias fought the breeze through his hair with a free hand. Tut-tut, it looks like sunlight. The horizon glowed a raw pink. Where the woodland dispersed into insufficient cover, the children appeared to be minding their own or grouping up already—he supposed that was a good thing. They carried themselves almost unconcernedly but, granted, they had just been born, and he wondered if any of them had even heard of a witch-hunter before. These children came from sheltered homes.

Regardless: it was just getting warm enough to stand. Amdusias wouldn’t have preferred weaving through the brambles and trees any more, so he let his begrudging fizzle out. He straightened his jacket. To any knowing eyes, then, he was gone.

“Mr. Staton.”

At the base of the main building, the counselor emerged to Leo’s audience with a respectful nod of the head. “The coast was clear from my position. If there’s anything else you need done inside, I’d be obliged…

“...with your permission,”
he clued in.

Leo
Interactions: grimmmy grimmmy (Amdusias)
Leo turned his attention to the students who had begun to emerge at the entrance, one from the shadows, and another seemed to come from the path. He could automatically guess exactly who they were and call them out with confidence if needed but he thought it would be good to let the students talk among themselves for a while.

he then turned his head to the counselor who had called for him. He held his smile and nodded. "Nice to know we don't have to deal with them at the moment." He said slowly as if the words had been that slow to form in his head when he then looked down at the elf girl who stood by his side. It was like turning on a switch that signaled his regular behavior. "Mr.Toreador much is still in need of prepping for the students but I'm most concerned about Ms. Molen here. As you may know, she's new to the school, supposed to be for the classes. It would be a great help if you could help steady her nerves and possibly even give her some advice." He then rolled his eyes at her attempts to protest and practically shoved her to him.

"I'll stay out here and wait for a few more students to arrive before going inside. I'll need you both in the gym for orientation when the announcements cue you to. Now have fun!" He said cheerfully as his smile widened.

Olivia
Olivia noticed her supposed students come to the entrance and her hands started to shake as she felt anxiety settle in again. She then jumped when hearing Amdusias's voice. She almost had an entire heart attack and put a hand over her chest as she felt her heart beat against her ribcage. She then tilted her head in confusion but shook it away. Whatever they were talking about had nothing to do with her so it wasn't any of her concern.

Once Leo addressed her she stood a bit straighter. "S-sir please just call me Olivia." She didn't feel comfortable having people call her by her last name, in fact to some extent it was a pet peeve of hers. She then looked at Amdusias, blinked once, twice, then stepped back. She didn't recognize him yet and rather he is a part of staff she still didn't trust him. "Sir I'm fine! I don't need to go, I-I'm fine now see?!" She tried to look at natural as possible when she was without any warning, pushed towards the other man but stayed quiet.

She really started to wish that he stopped doing that. She hated when he touched her in any way and was close to smacking him as her face turned a light red with faint anger. Once he bid the two of them bye with a final statement and a warm smile she only sighed and walked inside of the school.

Last edited:
N.A.S
Mia D'angelo
"God I'm hungry"
Mia slung her duffel bag over her shoulder, and dragged her suitcase out of her room. "Hey, squirt, heading out already? without saying anything to your parents?" Mia's father asked, a smile on his face. "Don't call me squirt, old fart." Mia responded. Her father placed his hand on his heart, and let out and exaggerated gasp, and then waved his daughter out. As Mia stepped out, she instantly spotted her mother, and didn't have to ask why she was outside. Mia showed her mother the map that was given to her, and her mother nodded, signaling her to get on her back so that they could get going.

"So, are you excited for school? Personally, I don't understand why you want to go so badly....however, I'll support you, even if we don't exactly see eye to eye." She said. Mia nodded, "Thanks mom, I'll miss you." Mia responded. Her mother didn't give her a verbal response, instead, she begun to descend, landing a little ways away from the school. "Don't wanna draw too much attention." Her mother explained. Mia slid off of her mother, and planted a big ol kiss on her face, "I understand, love you mom." She said with a small smile before walking towards school.

As Mia walked, her expression quickly went back to her regular, monotone face. She was thinking about how school was going to go, and hoped that this place would teach her everything that she needed to know.
Code By Nano

Count Amdusias, outdoors...

That left the students’ arrival handled, Leo starting towards them; Amdusias giving the softest click of his teeth and a quieter, grudgeful, “Mm.” The word “orientation” brought the image of forced interaction and bright overhead lights. About the worst elements of human society.

He stepped backwards as the young woman came barreling towards him. “Olivia Molen—right. We’re not well-acquainted. I’m Amdusias Toreador representing the Clan Ferro.”

She sighed and shut the school door behind her.

“Mmm.” A little louder this time. Maybe she didn’t care for company either.

Now the night creature was faced with an insurmountable obstacle: a closed door. Amdusias turned to see whether Headmaster Staton could reinstate his invitation—the man was gone.

“Mmm!” Very audibly now. Amdusias rapped on the door. “Olivia! You do know I’m a vampire?”

Olivia
She nodded and gave a small smile towards him. "It's nice to meet you but please, just simply call me Olivia. I feel no need for my fellow colleagues or students to call me by my last time...I suppose it's just too formal for me." She shrugged as she slowly made her way down the hallway.

She listened to the soft creaking of the door closing behind her and managed to hear the question he had asked and she sighed. Surely he didn't think she didn't already know such a thing. She could name every creature that walked past her with just a brief glance and it was no different with Amdusias. Among the things she had studied years ago, those like him interested her the most, leading her to try and learn more about them...But the question he asked confused her. She then turned and opened the doors, looking the man straight in his eyes.

"The answer depends on what the question means sir. Are you asking if I mind you being a vampire or are you hinting toward the possibility that I might not have known?"

Last edited:
Shawn couldn't help but grin when he heard the accent of the other male. "Ahhh. Bri-ish are ya? Well top of the morning to ya guvna!" He spoke in a terrible british accent that barely sounded like what it was supposed to be. "Or is top of the morning Irish? I don't know. Europe is weird." Shawn was very much just thinking out loud, something he did often. "Well anyway it's nice to meet ya Carden! I'm sure we'll be best friends. I can tell by the face tattoo. Someone with that wouldn't judge someone else for being weird, you know what I mean? Not that it's weird!" Shawn realized he had misspoken and he winced and visibly flinched. "Because it's not. It's cool." Eject Shawn. You need to eject.

The male grinned sheepishly as his voice trailed off and he began looking around. It was then he saw another person walking with a suitcase. Shawn let out a thankful sigh for having an excuse to run away from the awkward situation he'd made. "Uhhh be right back!" The silver haired kid ran off in the direction of the approaching person, leaving his suitcase laying there with them on the street. God that guy probably already hated him.

"Heyyyyyy!" Shawn called out loudly with an exaggerated wave. Once he was close enough to make out features he stopped in his tracks and narrowed his eyes. He was openly staring at the girl and leaned forward a bit. "Are those...Horns?" He asked under his breath to mostly himself. "God maybe I -am- normal." The well meaning idiot laughed to himself and closed the rest of the distance between him and the girl. "Hi there I will bet that you are going to the same place as me. I don't know why they give us a map like this is the- Okay look I'm sorry are those real?" He pointed a finger at her horns and tilted his head in confusion. "And here I was thinking tattoo face stood out. My name's Shawn by the way!" He would have extended his hand in greeting but he was still standing away so he didn't freeze the girl.

Accidentally threw shade at : BOKEH. BOKEH.
Currently pointing at the horns of : Nessi Nessi

Last edited:
Nevaeh Nurstrom
tumblr_5cfca4302418dd1e4eeffd7c34bf0ff9_e820e20a_1280.png
Interaction/Mention: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Leo)​
Among the other students making their way to the secluded entrance to Noroth's Academy of Sorcery was a trunk that was also making the commute. It seemed to slide along the pathway towards the entrance at a steady pace for such a large container. But the more observant would note immediately that this Trunk was not moving on its own, instead it was being carried by a moving puddle of water which traveled along the path, balancing the trunk atop it. The Puddle grew larger with every source of natural water it came into contact with, but would deftly slide and contort around any who stood in its way. Paradoxically, the water failed to pick up any dirt or rocks on its path, staying pure and clear the entire way towards the Academy.

Like this, the trunk was maneuvered around the few students who had arrived, not so subtly coming to a stop at the front of the pack, only a few yards from the Headmaster. It was here that the puddle began traveling up along the side of the trunk, accumulating at the top of the container and forming into a young changeling in black who was lying atop the trunk with her rather tall form drooping over its edges. Taking a moment to stretch, Nevaeh finally leaned up before adjusting herself to rest quite comfily atop her travel trunk. It had been a long, boring trip from the motel her uncle had rented for her to the Academy, one with not nearly enough scantily-clad corner-workers to ogle for her tastes. The closest she'd gotten to having fun was intimidating local wildlife with her water-based puppet shows, but the lesser creatures of the world were incapable of understanding the high-concept thrusting hand motions she'd made.

To be an artist was to know true solitude.

But finally the blood sweat and tears she pretended to shed would all be made worth it, for now she had arrived at what she was hoping to be a far more entertaining locale than that graveyard of a manor her parents had burned down. A school for the magically inclined? Oh her Uncle used to tell her all sorts of stories about the things he and his pals got up to back in his younger days. Her father had too, back when he still had a sense of humor. But now it was Nevaeh's turn to see just how fun things could get, perhaps it could make up for the past few years of her having to balance screwing around with the mortal plane while protecting herself from suspicion.

But that would all come after she'd stowed her travel trunk away and had gotten situated. For now she merely took a precursory glance to the other students nearby, making a list of every cup-size she could for later reference, then turned her attention to the official looking guy standing between them and the school. He'd given some orders to two others nearby in a very official-looking manner before sending them back to the school, so for now Nevaeh assumed he was the authority figure to go to in order to kick things off. So whilst lounging atop her Trunk, she raised a hand up to get his attention.

"Hey sir!" she waved her hand "Are you the one who's gonna be letting us in?"

She gestured towards the school behind him before leaning down and rubbing a hand along the side of her trunk, "Because I've got a big load right here that I need to get stuffed somewhere safe and inviting, stat."

Della

She began walking again after the boy didn't respond and the person on the horse showed up. Della walked for a while more before finding the only humanization in the forest there were already some others there so della walked around before siting down under a tree.

whoosh
code by valen t.
gracie

Outfit: ootd
Mood: f l u s t e r e d
Tags: BOKEH. BOKEH. Carden Lurker Lurker Shawn​

From afar, this dark haired boy seemed a little shorter than he actually was. He made Gracie feel like a child with him craning his neck to non-verbally state that she’s short while his piercing golden eyes peered down at her. Or maybe she’s overthinking and that this boy probably did not think of any of those things. If Gracie wasn’t half faerie, then maybe she wouldn’t have been checked for her age at a PG-14 horror film she tried to watch with her friends a couple of months ago. The young girl replied with a small smile as she wrapped her golden hair up in a high pony-tail: “Oh thanks for the offer, I don’t know why they assume every kid knows how to read a map. You know what they say about when you assume: It makes an ass out of you and me.”

Gracie laughed at her cheesy joke. If this boy doesn’t think that this strange girl is a little much sometimes, then Gracie doesn’t know what will. Or maybe if he does think it’s a little much, then it was payback for calling her ‘darlin’ earlier. Being referred to as “darlin’” made her feel like she was five and she certainly did not want this guy to treat her like she is one. Then another voice boomed referring to the male teen as “Tattoo Boy.” She turned her head to see a silver haired boy running up to them wearing heavy winter clothing. Before reaching up to them, he stopped as if he was keeping his distance. When hearing that the boy who introduced himself as Shawn also seemed to not know how to read a map, Gracie sighed in relief. She was glad that she wasn’t the only idiot at this school who couldn’t read a map.

The girl nodded, “Yeah, I am. Oh I didn’t even introduce myself yet, my name is Anastasia Ryder but I go by Gracie.” Her nickname of Gracie certainly did not help her case of looking younger than she looked, but it was the nickname her mother wanted to give her. When Shawn started teasing Carden’s accent, Gracie couldn’t help but stifle a laugh. If the cheesy joke she said earlier didn’t work as payback, then Shawn’s teasing definitely did. Honestly, Carden probably didn’t mean any harm by calling her “darlin’,”maybe he was being flirtatious with her. Gracie shook her head, nobody would want to flirt with a girl that looks twelve years old. As quickly as Shawn came, he immediately left after pointing out Carden’s tattoo. Was there a tattoo? Gracie glanced at the boy’s face and noticed that he did have a tattoo: on his freaking face. How could she not notice that??

Gracie blushed, fully taking in on Carden’s features. It was the golden eyes that she really liked, how they were mysterious yet had a warm glow to them which gave Gracie a sense of comfort. His face and body seemed like it was chiseled by a professional sculptor and his skin seemed to softly shine like a Greek marble sculpture. Gracie gulped, she hoped Carden didn’t notice how entranced she already was. The young girl noticed that they were getting closer to the school as they talked, she wondered if the school was this close to her home. She saw new students timidly and excitedly approach the school and to each other to try to relieve their nerves about the first day of school. Gracie wanted to clear the awkwardness between them and she blurted, “It’s chewsday innit?

The blood drained out of her face. Of course it’s Tuesday but she said THAT? After Shawn had made fun of Carden for the accent? Gracie probably made things even more awkward. If this was a visual novel, she would have immediately gotten the bad ending. She wasn’t sure why she was already so attracted to this boy, if she didn’t analyze Carden’s appearance then maybe she wouldn’t have noticed his good looks. She clenched the handle of her suitcase, “Sorry.. I just.. I don’t know why I said that.”

Can somebody shoot her now????

Leo
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Nevaeh)
Leo faced towards the girl and smiled then chuckled. He could tell she wouldn't be easy to work with at all but didn't mind her attitude, in fact, it was amusing in a way for him in a way. He looked down on her with hazel brown eyes, "Of course dear, I'm currently waiting for at least two more students so that we may go in and start orientation. T h e n that is when you may unpack." He then patted her head, ruffling up her hair. "Now go and socialize with someone would you?" He then said as she stepped back as he

N.A.S
Mia D'angelo
"God I'm hungry"
Mia was thinking about what she was going to eat when she was approached by a stranger. As usual, he was hesitant to even approach her once he saw her rather strange features. Most of the time, this would have been the end of it, and that person would go and find someone who looked more normal. But this one seemed pretty persistent, and continued their advances towards her.

"Hi there I will bet that you are going to the same place as me. I don't know why they give us a map like this is the- Okay look I'm sorry are those real?"

Mia could help but smile a little bit the question, "Yes, they are very real, you can touch them if you want." She said.
Code By Nano

Ahmya Mizushima

• "Ugh... where am I?"

Ahmya looked around herself at-- she didn't know where, some part around the building. Maps... she's good with trail maps, but definitely not building maps. Just not her specialty. Smooth lines, not jerky lines. She looked at the map. She was either on the west side of the doors or the north-east side of the entire building, completely away from the doors.... She started walking, hoping she was at the west. "Yep, there's the door." There were people in front, she couldn't tell how many, but she noticed a few teachers or something in front of the group.

She walked over near the group and leaned against a wall, where she was away from people, but would hear any announcements the teacher might be making. She thought; "God, how hard is it gonna be to get around inside?"

Last edited:
Cami
Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Della) & (Open)
Cami lifted the window up and prayed that she wouldn't get caught by her parents. She pulled herself out and tumbled onto the ground earning a few scrapes and bruises. Once she finally got to her feet she saw her father's wife glaring down at her. Cami froze as she looked at her but all the older women did was gently rest a hand on her shoulder. She then gave Cami two bags, one filled with clothes and the other loaded with food and snacks. The demon put a finger to her lips and hugged Cami before running inside the house. Cami silently thanked her as she held her bags tightly and began her journey to the school.

She took a path down to the entrance and her heart sunk when she saw Central standing there. As Central then looked her way it took Cami a minute to learn to breathe all over again. Cami looked at everyone else around her then sprinted to Della's side but tried to not be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back