• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythical Zoo | A Slice of Life RP

SSMaura

Hi! Would anyone be interested in an RP where a group of people, about 4-8, run/own a conservation center of Mythological creatures?

Your character could be any humanoid creature, from Vampires to Shapeshifters, to some sort of mix between them.

I do have a list of creatures that would be in the reserve, as well as some information on each of them. If enough interest is shown in this idea, I'll post all of it in an information thread.

The region is a large island that is climate controlled through the magic of the witches and warlocks *hailed as Gods and Goddesses* of old. Each creature has their ideal climate, and for the most part the only human interaction is to record data about each species.

Occasionally, when an animal is injured, is born with a defect, or some other sort of life destroying event happens to them, the conservationists step in and rehabilitate the animal. If they're unable to be returned to the wild, one of the conservationists steps in and takes the creature on as a pet/companion.

If you're interested or want any more information on this idea, let me know!

Thanks for your time

Awesome! We could all double up on characters, or we could wait and see if anyone else would be interested?

Of course! There's room for two more people, if they want to join, btw. I'll start working on getting Lore sorted out. Are any of you against Character Sheets/RPing in a thread?

Sounds great! There's one spot left now, and I'm working on getting lore about each of the animal species written up. I'll open up character sheets in just a moment

Haha, I'm on Spring Break, so I'm lurking the threads pretty much 24/7. And yeah, I'm going to be making an OOC thread as well :3

Goodie, I'm eagerly awaiting character sheets while I basically just spend my time thinking what kind of character to make, heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back