• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythical Zoo | A Slice of Life RP

Haha sorry, I have a bit of an issue with making forms. I've finally got it made, and I'm working on the CS thread right now :3

That'll be in the Lore section, which I've been working on for about half a day now. Your 'main' character will be some sort of humanoid species, either a normal human, or a fairy, or some other such creature, and then we'll slowly build up the collection of creatures that are played :3 I hope that's not a disappointment to any of you, but you can start off with some mythical pets, if you'd like :3

If it's too detailed, feel free to cut it down, haha. I'm still working on getting the lore all worked together, but it'll be up soon :3

Great! I will try not to cut it down if I can help it though! I may move things around cause i live and die for the aesthetic tho

I really don't want to be that bothersome guy just nagging all the time, but I am super exited to create a character but I need them lore things ;-; If i am being too much just tell me and I will fade, become ethereal

Sorry! I've been busy all day, and I haven't had time to get any farther in the lore :/ The lore shouldn't affect your character tho, it'll just be about the mythical creatures that are protected on the island and the island itself.

Its no problem! Its just for me there are a actual ton of mythological beings . If you would be so kind as to PM some of the lore you have written I would really appreciate it. It just helps me to know what you imagine inhabits the island and such :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back