• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythic Wings

Oh man, I can hardly wait to read the juicy lore.

It's not as hugely juicy as I'd previously thought. I managed to consolidate it and keep it fairly simple. The RP will get juicier as we all discuss and add to it before we begin.

It's not as hugely juicy as I'd previously thought. I managed to consolidate it and keep it fairly simple. The RP will get juicier as we all discuss and add to it before we begin.

Ok I regret using the word juicy. It just sounds weird now.

That's fine. As long as there's enough to fill in most of the holes I have in my cs in terms of information.

Ok I regret using the word juicy. It just sounds weird now.

That's fine. As long as there's enough to fill in most of the holes I have in my cs in terms of information.

Our discussion will take care of most of it.

Could you explain a little more about what Binding, Alchemy, Summoning, and Animation entail? Just basics if you want to save some lore for later.

Could you explain a little more about what Binding, Alchemy, Summoning, and Animation entail? Just basics if you want to save some lore for later.

Their details will be listed in the "Magic" section of the RP's OOC thread when it goes up in a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back