• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mystic Medow Ranch

I do.

You're welcome to put up the character you had. You can have as many characters as you can make and think you can handle. Note that one of the foals is reserved for SilverInu SilverInu

Name: Mercedes Rose

Height: 5'10'' Weight: 150lbs

Eyes: Blue Hair: Lavender (Originally dark brown)

Please answer the following questions by circling ‘yes’ or ‘no’

Are you blind or otherwise visually impaired? Yes No

Are you deaf or hard of hearing? Yes No

Do you have any physical or mental impairments? Yes (if so please list) No

Have you ever attempted to harm yourself or others? Yes No

Have you ever been in a mental hospital in the past 30 days? Yes No

Do you smoke? Yes No

Do you drink alcohol? Yes No

Do you take drugs or other harmful substances? Yes No

Are you in foster care or a group home? Yes No

Are you currently homeless or a runaway? Yes No

If you answered yes to any of the questions, please list the medications you are taking as well as any disabilities you may have as well as any information explaining your answers.

I don't have any physical disabilities but suffer with anxiety and depression. I was formally diagnosed with anxiety when I was fourteen and was formally diagnosed with depression when I was fifteen. I struggled with suicidal thoughts and self harm throughout my teen years. I was admitted to a mental health ward when I was seventeen after I attempted to take my own life. While I was there I was put on antidepressants which I am still taking.

What do you hope to gain by your treatment here?

I'm hoping coming here will help me put some form of a schedule into my life. I've found the strict schedules and daily tasks I need to complete have helped me feel accomplished and satisfied with a day once I have gotten them done. I also hope to possibly find some form of coping method for my anxiety when it flares up or for when my suicidal/or thoughts of self harm pop-up.

Please write a statement on why you are being assigned or wish to come to Mystic Meadows:

I wish to come to Mystic Meadows for the reasons I stated above and the hope that I will be able to take control of my life again.

Disciplines (please circle the following disciplines you would like to learn)

Western Riding Show Jumping
Dressage Eventing
English Riding Cross Country
Endurance Riding Equestrian Vaulting
Horseback Archery

General Information

How long have you been riding? 4 Years

If you own a horse and are bringing it, how long have you had your horse?

I do own a horse and will be bringing her along. I've owned her for 4 years.

Do you have any allergies to food? If yes, please list the foods you are allergic to. Yes No

Likes (list 3):
  • Drawing
  • Singing
  • Swimming
Dislikes (list 3):
  • Cold Weather
  • Loud Noises
  • Flashes
Fears (list 3):
  • The dark
  • Failure
  • Being abandoned
Strengths (list 3):
  • Willing to try new things
  • Does my best to be cheerful
  • Tries to encourage others
Personality (please be brief). This is just to gauge if you are a fit for the program.

I try my best to be a positive and cheerful person and be as friendly towards others as I can. I'm a little shy and introverted when I am first meeting and getting to know others but as I become closer to people I start to open up and become a little more extroverted and confident around them. I am a naturally reserved person but I do my best to be honest.

Guardian/Parental Information

Mother: Aveline Rose Father: Nathaniel Vaughn

D.O.B. (m/d/y): 10/21/2002 Are you under 18? Yes No

Address:

Street Name: Monticello St Apt #: 243

City Name: New Orleans State: Louisiana

Do parents live together? Yes No If not, who is the primary caregiver: Mother Father

If separated, please list address and contact number for parents:

Mother Address:

Street Name: Monticello St Apt #: 243

City Name: New Orleans State: Louisiana

Best Number to reach you: (504) 277-8511

Is this a cell phone or landline? Mobile Landline

Father Address:

Street Name: Aurora St Apt #: 543

City Name: Manteca State: California

Best Number to reach you: (719) 214-6704

Is this a cell phone or landline? Mobile Landline

If separated, please send a copy of custody papers with your child.

Emergency Contact (if under 18, does your child have an emergency contact we can contact in case of emergency?)

Name: Aveline Rose

Phone Number: (504) 277-8511

Relationship to Child: Mother

If your child is under 18, do we have permission to take them to a clinic or hospital and/or administer medical care? By circling no, you agree to not press charges if your child becomes ill, injured or dies: Yes No

Is child (if under 18) homeless or a runaway? Yes No

Is child (if under 18) in foster care? Yes No

Is applicant (if 18+) homeless? Yes No

If a minor and homeless or runaway, do they have a caseworker? Yes No

Caseworker’s Name: _______________________________________

Contact Number: ______________________________________________ Ext #: ______________________

Organization: _________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Horse Information

Will you be bringing your own horse? Circle Yes or No Yes No

If yes, skip to section 2. If you need a horse, please proceed to section 1.

Section 1:
Please select a horse and then a backup horse. Please note we require a $50 deposit to hold the horse.

Horse 1 Name:

Horse 2 Name:

Why do you think you are a good fit for this horse?

Do you understand that by leasing a horse from Mystic Meadows, you are required to take care of it and that any fatal damage to it will result in potential charges of animal abuse? Yes No

Section 2:

Name: Morrigan

Age: 5 Gender (please circle one of the following): Stallion Gelding Mare

Breed: Black Forest

Horse Skills (rate from 1 to 10 regarding your horse’s ability in the following disciplines):

Stamina: 9 Jumping: 3

Dressage: 1 Western: 8

English: 8

Section 3:

By bringing a horse, I understand that I am responsible for its care while at Mystic Meadows?

Yes No

Do you understand that by bringing a horse, Mystic Meadows holds no liability if your horse is injured or killed as a result of negligence on the part of the rider or owner? Yes No

If you are boarding a horse, you agree to pay all expenses for your animal and lease it out, if needed, to potential riders? Yes No

Do you agree to follow all the rules listed in the brochure and/or on our website? Yes No

I understand that potentially causing injury to a staff member or animal, regardless of it being a horse or other animal owned by the Shaws or the center, is grounds for criminal charges, veterinary fees and being thrown out of the program? Yes No

I certify that I have read everything and filled out the information truthfully and honestly.

Applicant (printed): Mercedes Rose Date: 12/30/2020

Application Signature: Mercedes Rose

Parent/Guardian (printed): Aveline Rose Date: 12/30/2020

Parent/Guardian Signature: Aveline Rose

(I've put a strike through the answer that is correct in place of a circle. Sorry if any of this is wrong I'm from the UK.)

Thank you ^_^

original.jpg

BUarK2ECMAAL_q_.jpg

7d7869cfe0bbd0d20afdba4af4bea068.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back