• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mystic Medow Ranch

SilverInu

Dear Person(s)
Welcome to Mystic Meadows , an equestrian boarding school for troubled Youth, Young Adults as well as adults You have been accepted to come to this ranch for the entire summer. A supply list is provided with this letter of what you might need during your stay with us. A file will be kept on your person while they are here in the case of an emergency . We have a veterinarian specializing in equines on staff at stables and two farriers that come once a month to check the horses' shoes. If you have a horse, please fill the form. If you do not have a horse, we have some horses for lease while they are here.

Please read over the brochure and all forms that are provided. please sign, date and return them with a completed vaccination and doctor checkup. We will also need a full health report of your horse from your veterinarian to be included with the registration forms.
If you need to lease a horse, please check out our website to see the list of horses available. If you like the horse please click the image for more information. You can signup, call or email us so we can reserve that horse for you. If you have further questions, please contact us at our phone number, website or Email.

Sincerely,
Linda Shaw
Co-Owner of Mystic medows

OOC Rules
1) please be respectful of other rpers
2) Do not kill off other character with out permission
3) please use 3rd person pov
4) you can have as many characters as you want but you have to rp them
5) All RPN rules apply
6) This is a relistic rp
7) romance will be allowed
8) age 16+ for characters.
9 horses can speack to horses and understand some human language but they cant speack back to humans
MORE OCC RULES TO COME

IC rule (these can be broken just dont get caught.)
1.no smoking in the barn for it can cause a barn fire which can result in going to cort and or jail time.
2.No drinking or drugs are allowed to minors
3. no saabotageing
4. Always go out in pairs when riding. Never ride alone.
5. No fighting.
6. No sneaking out of your cabin after lights out.
7. No talking on cell phones or laptops after 10 PM.
8. Lights out is at 11PM. Ensure your horse is put in their stall and you are in bed before 11PM.
9. No riding at night.
10: there morning chores that must be done before or after breakfast. ( this is includes feeding the chickens, goats, cows, and your horse as well as cleaning out the stalls.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
Oh, nice to see some people interested. I've been trying to get this running for years off and on.

I'll be playing the owner, her son and our leased horses who are the following:

comanche.jpg
Comanche | Appaloosa | 5 years | Stallion

jazz.jpg

Jazz | Friesian | 2 years | Stallion

nugget.jpg
Nugget | Arabian | 6 years | Mare

oasis.jpg
Oasis | American Quarter Horse | 3 years | Mare

paladin.jpg

Paladin | Friesian | 3 years | Gelding

raffle.jpg
Raffle | Mustang | 4 Years | Stallion

treasure.jpg
Treasure | Hanoverian | 4 Years | Gelding

tyde.jpg
Tyde | Black Forest Coldblood | 10 Years | Stallion

Aphrodite.jpg
Aphrodite | Mustang | 3 years | Mare

Dakota.jpg
Dakota | Percheron | 5 years | Stallion

Hyacinth.jpg
Hyacinth | Apaloosa | 6 Years | Mare

lotus.jpg
Lotus | Thoroughbred | 2 years | Mare

Lux.jpg
Lux | Morab | 8 Years | Mare

Nyx.jpg
Nyx | Arabian | 3 years | Mare

river.jpg
River | Appaloosa (nurse mare foal) | 6 weeks | Filly & sister to Janus

Rowan.jpg
Rowan | American Quarter Horse | 12 Years | Gelding

Vulcan.jpg

Vulcan | Friesian | 4 Years | Stallion

Apollo.jpg
Apollo | Mustang | 12 years | Stallion

bella.jpg
Bella | Appaloosa | 7 years | Mare

aurora.jpg
Aurora | Warmblood | 15 years | Mare

As well as Lucinda's horse and her son's horse. If you would like to lease a horse during your time here, please indicate the horse you are interested in on your forms. All residents who do not have their own horse may lease one of ours here and get to meet their chosen horse on arrival.

Last edited:
janus.jpg
Janus | Appaloosa | 6 weeks (nurse mare foal) | colt & sister to River

charcoal.jpg

Charcoal | Thoroughbred | 2 Years | Gelding

azrael sundance.jpg

Azrarel Sundance (known as Az) | Dutch Draught | 11 years | Gelding

elusive dawn clover.jpg
Elusive Dawn Clover (usually called Clover) | Rocky Mountain Horse | 7 Years | Mare

Hurricane Rose.jpg
Hurricane Rose "HR" | Rocky Mountain Horse | 5 Years | Mare

Lunar Prize.jpg
Lunar Prize "Stockings" | Rocky Mountain Horse | 8 Years | Mare

rhythm.jpg
Rhythm | Clydesdale | 10 Years | Gelding

Gallant Ghost.jpg
Gallant Ghost | Arabian | 14 Years | Mare

yuletide.jpg
Yuletide | Gypsy Vanner | 10 Years | Mare

dream.jpg
Dream | Halflinger | 3 Years | Mare

Northern Empire.jpg
Northern Empire | Dutch Warmblood | 4 years | Stallion -Note: This horse is one of three newest horses and is skittish and gun-shy

Ocean Spray.jpg
Ocean Spray | Missouri Fox Trotter | 6 Years | Mare -Second new horse brought in, owned by Lucinda. Fearful of humans

thunder dream.jpg
Thunder Dream | Thoroughbred | 5 Years | Gelding - Third new horse brought by Lucinda, 'wild' and has lameness due to unhealed leg fracture. Rescued from underground slaughter house auction and was abused while there plus by former owner

gemini.jpg
Gemini | Maremmano | 4 Years | Stallion | Belongs to Luicinda's son

Aztec.jpg

Aztec | Irish Draught | 9 Years | Stallion -Belongs to Lucinda Shaw

Lucinda's farm horses (not for leasing or riding):

Ra.jpg

Ra | Belgian Draft Horse | 8 Years | Stallion - Words Works with Stardust

Stardust.jpg
Stardust | Belgian Draft Horse | 8 Years | Mare -Works with Ra

peat.jpg
Peat | Shetland Pony | 15 Years | Mare -Owned by Lucinda, not for lease or ride

moonburst apache.jpg
Moonburst Apache | Morgan | 4 Years | Stallion -Belongs to Jasmine Irene Song

Last edited:
Thx. Obviously the foals won't be much use but to someone who wants to learn to take care of a horse, however Lucinda and her son will mostly be caring for them and of course their Belgian pair as well as their personal horses.

I hope this gives options to those who don't want to make a horse or those who don't have a horse in the rp as far as choices.

To anyone that joins: Also, please do not say you're interested and then just drop out. That annoys the hell out of me when people do that.

Or make a character, have it approved and then never respond.

I am glad that we have a couple people interested. This is my third and last time I will attempt to start this.

Oh, That's awesome. I did a lot of Horse RPs when I was younger and while I don't think I was a very skilled RPer back then I remember that I had a blast and hoped I could find some more on here. I would like to think I've improved since then, haha.

Do you have any forms ATM or will those be made at a later date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back