• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Forest

FlameintheRoses

Lazy Homosapien
Welcome to the Mystic Forest. Animals of all kinds live here along with abnormal creatures. Humans who enter the forest are never seen again. No one knows where they are, and will never know. The only thing they can remember is their identity and past, but never how they came to be in this mysterious forest. Walk in, and you will never walk out. Beware of this land, or become one with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kono walked around the bushes in the daylight, in search of food. The sun has risen into the sky in the early morning, when birds begin to chirp and the animals awaken. It was a fresh new day, still lonely though. It had been a year since she's seen another life form that she hadn't eaten for lunch. When will they come out? Or even, will they ever come? That question remains in her mind until the day comes that she finds someone. For now, she remains alone in the grass, searching for food near the dark blue lake, for what most called the Fushi Lake. But for Kono, it was Fish Lake. What not to love about the water when there's a buffet swimming around inside of it?

Sapphire walked around, yawning a bit as she did. The sun had woken her up and really, she wasn't too happy about it, but would she complain? No, not really. She headed in the direction of the lake in hopes of letting off some steam as she caught herself some breakfast. Maybe catch a bird or two for lunch later. Who knows really.

Riku walked toward the Lake where she usually caught her breakfast with her small black cat sitting on her shoulder peacefully, she had slept in later than normal today and in all honesty was worried about it, could she be coming down with something? she thought to herself as she stomped onwards, putting on a facade of coldness, it wasn't like she wanted to do it but out here most of the situations were kill or be killed and in truth past experiences have led her into not trusting any human being, not that she'd seen any for quite some time... thinking about this made her suddenly get a sense of loneliness that she often fought against, as she approached the lake she heard something nearby, becoming instantly alert she stood in a defensive position as what ever it was got closer.

When Kono came closer to Fushi Lake, she felt two presences in the distance. She laid low to the grass, and stuck to the bushes. The first girl she saw was pale, and had dark red hair. She seemed to be in some kind of defense mode, which seemed perfectly fine with the fact that this forest can be extremely dangerous... Especially for humans. Kono stared with her light green eyes in the bushes, wondering what she would do next. 'Where is the other presence...' When she looked around, all she saw was trees and brush, but no other person. Kono looked back at the red-headed girl to notice another cat... It was small and looked like it could be a kitten. She climbed slowly and silently up a tree, looking from a distance above the female human, right above her head. The benefit of this forest was the shadows and trees, easy to sneak about but difficult to not make a sound.

Tyler was walking along a path with his mecha/golem behind him words appeared in his mask saying "we going anywhere specific Tyler" and Tyler looked behind him looking at the mecha (that's what I calling it easier for me) and said "yea going somewhere with water so I can bathe" and the mecha wrote on the mask "alright" and Tyler kept on walking and found a lake and came out of the brush and his mecha knocked down a little tree to get through and Tyler said "really your so loud" and saw a person with a black cat and looked at her with curious eyes as the mecha behind him got in attack possession.

@TheHappyPikachu

Riku turned around quickly as she heard the voices approach from behind, but still firmly keeping her defensive front "who are you? what do you want here?" she said harshly with a cold tone and a strong front... but really in side she was terrified, taking a step backwards as to show she wouldn't attack him unless provoked to do so, but at that moment she suddenly felt a wave of dizziness hit her, something defiantly wasn't right with her today, the cat on her shoulder meowed as if to check she was ok tumbling back slightly, the world around her began to spin and the boy's image became blurred "help..me.." she cried out weakly to him, she was wary and resistant to do so but had no choice as the world around her turned black. @Aqua

Tyler looked at the girl and she wasn't in a attack position she was in a defensive formation when she backed away giving him a sighn that she wasn't going to attack and stuck his hand up to his mecha and it turned off its attack mode and went back to normal and he looked at the girl she was pale with red hair and he heard her say "halp me" before passing out and he ran toward her and checked her pulse she was still alive and Tyler looked at his mecha saying go into defensive mode and the giant thing set up a barrier to detect anything that made any movement. And Tyler was taking care of her until she woke up.

@TheHappyPikachu

Sapphire yawned as she broke through the tree line. She first noticed the giant machine like thing and the two other humans, but she didn't pay it any mind. She walked over to the lake and sat down, looking inside to see a bunch of different kinds of fish just swimming around. She internally smiled, happy this wouldn't be too much of a pain.

Riku blinked her eyes open as the world around her started to regain form once again, her face felt hot and flushed as she looked up she saw the face of a the boy from before holding her, her cat cuddled next to her left side, seeing the boy's wary state of the surrounding area, she guessed he thought someone did this to her "It's ok...no one did..this to me....I'm just not doing, to well right now..." She choked out, not wanting to cause concern, lifting herself up with her elbows she sat up slightly leaving the boy able to move from his position if he chose too, he didn't seem dangerous and the robot-like creature behind him was obviously completely under his command so she allowed herself to relax a bit "my...names, Riku" she attempted a smile, it had been so long since she last met someone she thought she should at least introduce herself. @Aqua

Victoria galloped through the forest on Cherokee. Were am I ,she thought. She tried to think of were she was and why, but she didn't remember. As Victoria slowed Cherokee down to a walk, she saw a lake not very far off in the distance. There Were other people and creatures close by. Whoa girl, she said softly to Cherokee, I'm going to climb a tree or two, and see what they are doing. Ok, be careful,her horse replied.

Victoria climbed into the highest tree

she could find. She saw a girl and a boy, the boy appeared to have a mecha. Victoria could tell that there

was more people somewhere, she just couldn't see them. Because she didn't know if they saw her, or I'f they were friendly, she drew her bow and grabbed one arrow just in case.

Kono watched them from above, afraid of the Mecha, yet curious. She stayed still above them, not making a move or a sound. Although, she couldn't help but shift on the branch, causing the bark to crack and drop on the boy's head. Kono stayed in the dark, hoping he wouldn't notice the branch. The one person she was mainly interested in was the girl, who's name was supposedly, "Riku". 'What a nice name.' She thought to herself, slightly smiling.

Victoria was still watching the boy when a branch fell from a tree that was near them. When Victoria looked closer there was another girl in the tree. Victoria quickly loaded an arrow and shot it at the trunk of he tree(just as a warning) she quickly jumped from the tree and dropped in some brush nearby. Why did you did that, Cherokee asked in a whisper. Because I don't know she is friend or foe, now be quiet your going to blow our cover, She said.

Sapphire stood up and yawned again, holding her catch in a basket she had made earlier. The others were ignoring her, which she was happy about. She headed back to the tree line, hoping her luck continued. She really didn't want to face anyone, especially after so long since the last time she's seen a person.

Hotaru Kitagawa

Hotaru was accompanying Kazuhiro, whom she just referred to as 'Kazu' since they'd been familiar with one another's presence for years now. He had been traveling around for a while, as both of them had no purpose besides to explore the world. It was nice to be outside--it was always something Hotaru appreciated. She was always shut in along with Kazu when she was serving him, and that was when she truly realized how lucky and free she was compared to him.

Hotaru held up an arm to signal Kazu to stop walking--she heard something. "Kazu, is it okay if I scout ahead? Something dangerous might be there." And her only job was to ensure his safety, though she wasn't going to clumsily get herself killed; he'd fret about her, too.

Kazuhiro Akamine

Today was another uneventful day, but that's how Kazuhiro liked it--he'd rather have things be calm and peaceful than hectic and loud. They were lucky to not have encountered any trouble this time--about a week ago on their way to the nearest town, they'd been ambushed by a group of thieves, hopelessly outnumbered. They needed to tap into their power source to escape, but both of them felt pretty terrible for using the powers they hated the most.

Kazuhiro blinked at Hotaru's sudden motion--she wanted him to stop walking. "What is it?" he asked, wondering why Hotaru had suddenly turned alert. But he heard something ahead at that moment, as if there were others besides him and Hotaru in this area. "If it's dangerous, I go with you."

Hotaru frowned as if she wanted to argue, but she just nodded silently and lead him towards the source of the sound, and Kazuhiro followed just as quietly.

Kono felt the tree shake, and she slipped out from the tree. During her fall she yelped in pain as she fell in the brush. Some of the rough leaves cut the skin under her fur. 'Ouch.' A voice in her mind spoke, making her annoyed and roll over on her stomach. For a moment she sat in the bush, not wanting to move due to the sharp leaves above her. Through the brush she could watch the people around her. There was a boy, and two girls. One of the girls on a horse, which they both seemed ready to fight or even kill. The other girl was in and out of consciousness, with the boy helping her. Kono still worried about the Mecha, but not as worried as the girl who shot the arrow. "Meow..." She croaked from the little air she had in her lungs. The blow against the brush and ground had taken the wind out of her, making it hard to breath. Her black fur had small bits of leaf stuck to it, as well as small trickles of blood from the cuts. It wasn't too severe, but it did hurt. 'Pay no mind, humans, and I'll get out of your hair.' She thought to herself, laying in the brush, not moving any bit of her body except for her eyes.

Sapphire kept walking, happy she avoided contact. She heard movement around her, but she hoped it was only an animal. She carefully stepped over fallen twigs and leaves. The fish she caught earlier began to slowly settle and die as they were taken further and further from the lake they once lived. She made her way through, careful not to make too much noise.

Victoria now was very confused. She couldn't tell who was gonna attack or who was gonna back off. Either way, She wasn't going to stick around to find out. Victoria kicked Cherokee with her heel and they galloped off full speed. Well, it doesn't look like any of them will be helping me any time soon, she thought to herself. When they were a good distance away from the lake, Victoria stopped Cherokee and dismounted.

I'm so tired, Victoria yawned, as she sat and leaned against a tree. Cherokee, wake me if anyone, and I mean anyone comes near........okay? Okay, Cherokee replied with a nicker. With that Victoria dozed off, not considering who might be close by.

Haru looked around trying to find his way. Sho popped out from under his hat. "Boss I think we're lost." He wined. Haru shook his head trying to sound confident. "No way I just got a bit turned around is all!" Sho looked around. "We're in a forest how turned around can you get?" Haru punched a tree knocking it over. "It's not my fault every tree looks the same!" He yelled

Victoria heard someone yelled and she jumped up startled. She quickly drew her bow and grabbed an arrow. Who's there, Victoria said. when she looked around she saw a tree that was uprooted.

Sho perked his head up and looked at the girl. "Uhh Boss." He tapped Haru's head Haru looked at the girl and jumped back hiding behind a tree. "Why didn't you tell me a girl was nearby stupid!" Haru whispered. "Sorry I just noticed her to." Sho whispered back.

Sapphire looked over at the boy who had just yelled. What was he doing? And punching a tree no less. Is he dumb? She walked over, looking him over. "What are you doing?" She asked, her face and voice revealing no emotion what-so-ever. There was no way she would show her surprise when the very tree he punched got knocked over.

I said show yourself, Victoria said. Victoria creeped closer, trying to get a better look. Who are you, she said quietly. Victoria whistled letting Cherokee know, to stay on guard. Victoria was now right in front of the boy, with an arrow ready.

(@Ravenfox5787 please post one hour after you've posted something before.)

Kono looked around, and got up from her spot in the brush, trying to get out. The leaves scratched her fur and skin, leaving her to meow faintly. 'I can't leave the brush.' Her thought came to mind as she tried reaching a paw outside of the brush, only to get scratched by it again. She felt the sharp leaves prick into her paw, causing a scrape to form. Kono sighed, knowing she would need help on getting out of the brush. She meowed to try and get someone's attention, meowing the loudest she could but that could only be heard faintly. Her voice was quiet as always and the leaves choked the sound, making it hard for people to hear her.

Kazuhiro Akamine

Hotaru's body perked up as if she was a dog who had caught the scent of a distant treat. But that wasn't the case--she had heard something, thoughat the moment, Kazuhiro himself couldn't hear anything.

"Kazu, let me go ahead first," Hotaru insisted, and he could tell that she really did want to scout ahead. But Kazuhiro knew better than to let the girl go off on her own--though she was powerful, that didn't mean she'd escape any place unscathed. And he knew how reluctant Hotaru was to use any of her powers unless it was to freeze food to keep them fresh.

Kazu had a straight face on as he gazed at his servant, though at this point, they were more like close friends. "No. I'm going with you. I don't want you to get hurt."

Hotaru sighed, which made Kazu inwardly grin at how his servant would easily bend to his will. As the two closed in on the sound Hotaru supposedly heard, Kazu heard a faint hint of it as well--a light meow. When Kazu walked around a tree, he found that the source of the sound appeared rather harmless, though he knew that he shouldn't assume such things.

After all, in a place like this, a small plant might as well be your murderer.

Hotaru Kitagawa

Cautiously, Hotaru moved forward, her eyes quickly scanning the perimeter for any signs of danger. Just as she was about to stop, she spotted a sleek black cat stuck under a rather thorny bush. It obscured the cat from her vision, but Hotaru could see some movement there--it seemed like it wanted to get out.

Hotaru glanced at Kazu, and as she expected, he was staring at the cat. Of course, she thought, smiling to herself. As well as herself, her master also loved kittens and cats, though Kazu was more open to small animals in general. "Shall I get it out?" Hotaru asked, watching it carefully, wondering if it would lash out at them if it were freed.

"Yes," Kazu murmured.

Hotaru laughed softly at how Kazu seemed to fall into the charms of the cat even though he hadn't even made contact with it. "You're hopeless," she said teasingly as she summoned some of her magic, forming a lengthy blade. "Miss Cat, we're going to get you out, okay? What do you say to that?"

( @FlameintheRoses )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back