• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

I..Are they speaking English? wtf. on a side note, I do love me some chicken.
U poor Americans, you lack the lad culture :'))
Tbh not sure if its a good thing to have

And yes
Chicken is the shit fam

Being American totes sucks, I can't do anything about it. Oh well. I do love accents of people from other countries though. Accents are sexy.

Being American totes sucks, I can't do anything about it. Oh well. I do love accents of people from other countries though. Accents are sexy.
Accents are sexy unless they're from Norfolk or a very chav estate :')))))))

Have you guys seen how businesses are preparing for Black Friday? Holy moly. I've never actually been in a store when it was getting ready, or during BF. It's crazy AF.

*goes to read the story*

I try to avoid department stores the entire week of Thanksgiving. Grocery stores are generally still fine, though usually out of everything.

I actually went into a Walmart because silly Target didn't have a deviled egg container, and it was crazy. They had all the clothes plastic wrapped into a maze and tape on the floor to form a line at the beginning of it. They'd totally cleared out the first third of the store. I mean, I know it gets crazy, but I've just never experienced any part of it before. It was just wild.

Man, Annabelle needs to learn about her powers to better protect herself. Zero's hanger is dangerous. XD And I can't believe he so nonchalantly tried Henry's blood. XD

Also, poor Henry. *sheds a tear*

Zero needs to learn to control himself, but once Annabelle figures out she has powers, Zero losing control might be good practice for her. So feel free to zap him away lol.

Poor Henry indeed. I'm sure he'll be fine, he's a strong independent post-apocalyptic man.

Have you ever used a community shower? They're always so, different, lol. I don't know how to explain it. I've used one twice now and it always succeeds in making me appreciate the heck out of my personal shower.

Also, I'm going to post now, but then may or may not be around to post on Turkey day tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving by the way! I forget it's like 2am your time now right?

So I didn't actually say whether or not Zero bit her again. In the end, it was likely the overuse of her energy that got to her. But it could even be a mixture of both. Either way is fine with me, up to you!

Henry and his health issues ;^)
He may be strong but I'm one of those assholes who kicks characters for development.

Also, Annabelle is getting magic at last *^* wOO

Whew what an exhausting day. But it was good. Everyone got along so no family fights this time. That's a huge plus. And all the food turned out great.

You guys keep on without me. It'd be premature for her to wake now and I'm still with family until tomorrow evening. :)

Oh and yay for no family fights! I've met new family just today so we're all on our best behavior, lol.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Hey! This is the OOC :p Sorry I couldn't include you in my post, our small group is currently in a warehouse on the outskirts though if you wanna come to us. Otherwise, I'll try my best to get into a position to interact with you (: Might take a lil while in that case

Welcome to the play Emi! I'm going to get a post up here in a few. If Kry gets on and posts first that's alright, too. I just got back to my gypsy wagon.

Thanks for the warm welcome, poppet! I'm very excited to see how this roleplay turns out!

*tap dances* Tadaaaa! I perstid. I'm going to go for a walk and shall return, upon... my return.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Hey! You'll probably have to ask poppet poppet for confirmation, but I'm pretty sure the dome is fucked up fam, fainting on a bench doesn't seem too safe - and people are being torn apart by mutants and vampires :p
Just what I thought, but as I said, poppet knows all *^*

Erm.. poppet poppet , so like, are the mutants and vampires still going full psycho on humans or...? If you want, I could change my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back