• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

Hai! *glomps everyone* I'm going to post asap. I've been in an area where I have zero signal, whatsoever. It majorly sucks. I'm on my way back to the cave too. *sigh* I'm going to post tomorrow. ^_^ Did DevonWrites DevonWrites drop out?

Hai! *glomps everyone* I'm going to post asap. I've been in an area where I have zero signal, whatsoever. It majorly sucks. I'm on my way back to the cave too. *sigh* I'm going to post tomorrow. ^_^ Did DevonWrites DevonWrites drop out?
I think so, havent heard anything from the guy :s
Also glad you're back!

Someone should post something, I need the stress relief and escape from reality.

I'm not trying to rush anyone though. I know you got your own lives to live, and Poppet is especially busy. <3

Last edited:
I'm still going to post today. Well it's tonight anyway. I have to run to the laundromat and get out clothes here in about thirty minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to post right after that.

I'm in California now and the weather is so amazing sunny and warm that it's hard not to be outside all day. We found a dog and had her for a few days on top of everything else. Hopefully internet gets better, but it isn't unusual for me to be without it for a few days from time to time. Such is the life on the move. What can ya do?

Is everything okay Krycakes?

Things are fine. Just the usual stress of Holidays. And Allan's mom changed plans at the last minute (Which is crazy cuz it's always my fam that changes things last minute), so yesterday I spent all day scrambling around town for ingredients and an extra pan to cook in, cause I don't have enough pans. So we always do lunch at Allan's parent's house, and then supper with my family on Thanksgiving, and for three weeks his mom has been telling us we don't need to bring anything cause we're just gonna have little finger foods and appetizer type foods. Then the other day, she tells us they decided to have a full menu, and immediately asks what we're gonna bring.

So I had to scramble around the grocery store to get necessary ingredients for a rather complicated green bean casserole, plus, I already have to cook about four different things to take to my brother's house for supper. I've got it mostly figured out though. I'm gonna cook everything tomorrow, and just have to have everything reheated when they get to the houses they're going. But even with that figured out, I'm still feeling really stressed out. Also I found a sugar free brownie recipe that uses Stevia, so my mom can have a yummy dessert, but I haven't had the time to test the recipe. So I'm worried that it's not gonna be good, or that I'll need more Stevia than the recipe calls for. ugh. But now that I think about it, I might be able to test the recipe tomorrow. I mean, I'm gonna be cooking all day anyway, what's another pan of brownies gonna change?

And I'm already stressed out that my mom and brother will fight about something. They almost always fight about something and it's usually something really stupid and unimportant. I need something to help me relax, video games aren't helping like they usually do. Allan's doing his best to put up with me and all my neurotic crazy, like he always does, but there's only so much he can do.

*tap dances in* I made it! Internet is excruciatingly slow, but it's on! I'm going to make a post now.

It's funny (in a really non funny way) that just today I was saying how this is the first year of my life where November has actually flown by. Usually I'm exactly the same as you. We have four to five Thanksgivings and four to five Christmases. None of our family gets along with themselves, much less each other. And even though every year is the same for us, too (on Tday - lunch at my mom's and dinner at the in-law's) someone has to complicate things. I'm always cooking my ass off and there are kids running around like crazing people. It's the first year that I don't have to stress about anything at all. It's so so so so nice. I don't envy you. Even though we're missing out on family this year, I just honestly can't say I'm upset about it. *shrugs*

*goes back to eating sushi and drinking bubbly*

Oh yes, and making a post. Obvi!

I am really glad that you're enjoying your time on the road. Thanksgiving and Christmas always stress me out real bad, but it's okay. I have a friend coming over to help me cook, but I'll probably just put him in front of the playstation. I can't stand it when people are in my kitchen while I'm cooking, they get in the way and it's a distraction. I understand he wants to help but there really isn't enough room for two people in my kitchen anyway. There's barely enough room for the stuff I have to cook. Allan gets fussed at alot when he comes in while I'm trying to cook something, it's been forever, you'd think he would've learned by now not to do that.

You know, I know exactly how you feel. I love to have company when I have to cook a lot, but just company. Not help, just someone to chat with to make the time go by faster and share yummy smells/food with. But I also love cooking as a couple. Mostly, I love being cooked for, lol. Food, I love food. XD

I'm sure everything you make is going to be awesome, and when the Holiday is over you'll be glad it all happened.

I really need to be uploading photos, but there are just sooooo many, it's overwhelming and sounds like a real drag, lol. I still have photos from six months ago I've never uploaded. I think there have to be at least 10,000. No exaggeration. :X I'm just in one of those weird moods. Like I want to do a ton of stuff because I actually have time alone to myself. But it's like, because I finally have time alone to myself, I'm kind of just enjoying staring off into space and forming whole uninterrupted thoughts.

I know what you mean. When I get time to myself, I wanna do things, but at the same time I just want to chillax and do nothing. Besides, you could always just upload a small amount of pictures every few hours or a day. You don't have to do it all at once.

Uhg, if only I would just upload them at least every day, lol. But I go forever without doing it and then it just seems like an angry ocean trying to swallow me up. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Because I take pictures everyday and only upload every now and then, the work just keeps growing and growing and growing... And half the time I just feel like f*ck it, I don't even care, I'll upload them all when we settle back down somewhere. But we're also constantly talking about how we may never settle down at all. And I'm afraid that if I don't upload them, I'll somehow lose them all and then what?

I'm over thinking as always. It really messes things up sometimes. :lennymeh:

It's okay, just upload like...5 a day. It's certainly a start, and then you can work your way up from there.

I don't wanna. I want it all done magically for me, at this moment! *tantrum*

I may actually do that though, lol. Not throw a tantrum, but upload a few before I go to bed tonight. Of course, I say that like it'll be soon. I'm having a swell time staring at the wall. It doesn't take the effort that, well, everything else does. XD

My mom always gets me to upload her pictures for her, but luckily she puts hers on facebook and I can upload like 80 or more at a time. Just selecting them all kind of takes a while sometimes, even when you hold down the mouse to highlight them all.

When I finally have them all uploaded to the computer and organized, I'm going to upload them into albums by state on FB. But I haven't started that at all, lol. It will definitely be so much easier and quicker. Instagram always takes so much of my time because I love playing with the filters. Even on photos I don't use one for, I still like looking at it with black and white, and then a little retro, and then...... all of the filters later, I finally upload my photo. Then start all over. XD

I played with some filters on facebook, but that was when I took a couple of pictures of my niece straight from the messenger app to send to my mom. I never really pay to much attention to using filters, though I do like black and white pictures.

The filters can be almost addicting. They make even ordinary nothing photos, amaaaazing. 'Course, some photos are better left untouched, in my opinion. And then some, like some places we've been, nothing can ever do it real justice. You just have to be there and see it with your own eyes you know?

I know what you mean, some places are just too pretty for pictures. Or magical, in that gorgeous I can't believe this place is real, kind of way.

Sooooo I feel like I should apologize for Zero, but I have no idea where to begin. -throws hands up- My characters never do what I tell them to do, I swear it's like they think they have a mind of their own.

Sooooo I feel like I should apologize for Zero, but I have no idea where to begin. -throws hands up- My characters never do what I tell them to do, I swear it's like they think they have a mind of their own.
U licked Henrys regurgitated blood and im not sure whether to laugh or cringe ;')

Well, he is a vampire so I dunno what you expect from him. Blood is blood is blood? Unless it's dome dweller blood, then it's special, or heroin. Or something. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

You could do a laugh-cringe, get the best of both worlds?

Well, he is a vampire so I dunno what you expect from him. Blood is blood is blood? Unless it's dome dweller blood, then it's special, or heroin. Or something. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

You could do a laugh-cringe, get the best of both worlds?
*paps* shh, its because henry is smol and half in biological meltdown so everything is a bit fucked
Especially when you learn about his siblings O BOY - I just love nuclear families *u* (Ba dum tss)

Also, laugh-cringe is legit

Poor Henry. It's okay, he has a big bad Vampire bodygaurd to make everything better now. >.>; Again, I'm not apologizing for Zero, but I think he has a little crush on Henry. Which is not something I intended on happening, it just kindof happened.

Poor Henry. It's okay, he has a big bad Vampire bodygaurd to make everything better now. >.>; Again, I'm not apologizing for Zero, but I think he has a little crush on Henry. Which is not something I intended on happening, it just kindof happened.
I'm kinda basing Henry's condition on what evolutionary traits animals in Chernobyl have and kinda advanced radiation sickness, it's super interesting. Like, the reason one of the needles is 'Prussian Blue' is because the dye binds to radioactive particles.

Pfft, I'm not a nerd tho >->

And awe, also pls stop eating our fren, but awe - and Henry doesn't have any social ability so he won't even realise </3 tfw ur character is inept as u are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back