• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

I saw a documentary once on wolves living in Chernobyl but it was a few years ago, and I can't remember much about it. I do remember thinking it was super fascinating though.

He's not quite eating our friend yet. I stopped it at just before the bite. I'm being nice-ish. Also, Zero is pretty inept too, like inept at EVERYTHING, he's really terrible at the whole vampire thing.

Ugh I gotta start cooking, it's already noon and I haven't started on anything lol.

I saw a documentary once on wolves living in Chernobyl but it was a few years ago, and I can't remember much about it. I do remember thinking it was super fascinating though.

He's not quite eating our friend yet. I stopped it at just before the bite. I'm being nice-ish. Also, Zero is pretty inept too, like inept at EVERYTHING, he's really terrible at the whole vampire thing.

Ugh I gotta start cooking, it's already noon and I haven't started on anything lol.
Thats brilliant vampire 10/10 for my yelp review

And make some cake, because who needs real food pfft

One of the desserts I'm making is a no bake eclair thingy. That's close enough to cake, right?

10/10 would get bitten again? lol

One of the desserts I'm making is a no bake eclair thingy. That's close enough to cake, right?

10/10 would get bitten again? lol
Pretty much, not to get technical about pastries

I think Annabelle would be the only good reviewer for that :')

I already know that'll turn out great, I make it almost every year. I wanted to do something different, but it's so easy. It's all the other stuff I have to cook that I'm worried about not turning out right, but I'm sure it'll all be okay.

I already know that'll turn out great, I make it almost every year. I wanted to do something different, but it's so easy. It's all the other stuff I have to cook that I'm worried about not turning out right, but I'm sure it'll all be okay.
Awh man, I'm sure you'll do great, have a little faith ;^)

Yea it'll probably be fine. Maybe. I dunno, I tend to mess up things a lot. Anyway, whatever. It'll most definitely probably be fine.

Though I still haven't even started on anything yet. >.>;

Yea it'll probably be fine. Maybe. I dunno, I tend to mess up things a lot. Anyway, whatever. It'll most definitely probably be fine.

Though I still haven't even started on anything yet. >.>;
When've you gotta start? :p

I dunno, I wanted things done so I could relax later, but I can cook all night if I have to. It just all needs to be ready by 11a.m tomorrow.

I dunno, I wanted things done so I could relax later, but I can cook all night if I have to. It just all needs to be ready by 11a.m tomorrow.
I dunno what timezone you're in, but maybe you should do that :')

Well it's noon thirty right now. (12:30pm if you didn't catch my meaning lol.)

But I have a few things to bake, and each one might take an hour to bake, plus the prep time for a lot of them will take a while too. I dunno. I'm procrastinating. I'm gonna start soon. Probably. Maybe.

But I have a few things to bake, and each one might take an hour to bake, plus the prep time for a lot of them will take a while too. I dunno. I'm procrastinating. I'm gonna start soon. Probably. Maybe.
Go dO EiT

I'm tired. Cooking is exhausting, but my friend brought me Wendy's food lol. omnomnom

Maybe, but I don't know what Nandos is soo I can't really compare.

I..Are they speaking English? wtf. on a side note, I do love me some chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back