• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TripleThreatGay

I'm the guy you call "forced diversity"
Roleplay Type(s)
THE BASIC STORY

You, and a handful of other people - maybe some strangers, maybe some friends or enemies - have all been in a plane crash. Luckily, it seems you've all survived, but the plane did not. Without any idea as to where you are or when help will arrive, you're going to have to learn to survive on this island - either with the rest of the group or on your own. But if you choose that latter option, beware, for there's something not quite right on this island...

RULES

Because of how this is going to work, I'm only keeping the Character Submissions open for anyone who responds to this post, and only until the RP properly starts.

You see the Fantasy tag right? Well the RP will allow each character to gain a special power over the course of the RP. It will be discussed not through CS (since people can peek there) nor in OOC (same reason) but through DMs with me and the characters' players. I'll let the players know individually when they can start to have their characters use those powers. Just know that no OP powers will be used and each individual character can only use one power.

Battles and fighting will be allowed but beware - you don't get extra characters if the one you're using dies. You can have up to 3 characters, and once they die, they die. Also, no submitting characters after the RP begins - you MUST submit all 3 of your characters before that happens, and they must all be present at the beginning (so no hiding one's existence to keep them from dying).

If you're interested, please post right here before navigating to the Character Submission, and then fill out the form there.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back