• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: In the rural town of Springvale, Vermont, nothing big ever seemed to happen. Everyone went about their day to day lives in peace. Your character's family runs the local ranch which has been in their family for generations. The ranch has open pastures where animals graze, which is bordered by a large forest and mountain range, and even a small farm for fruits and vegetables the family grows. Your character is the middle child of three and have a younger and older brother. Your character has a strong belief in things that are outside of our solar system. Other planets and aliens. They are obsessed with aliens and think there might be some around their farm given recent events. It started with one calf, an animal attack or so they initially thought. A common problem that every rancher at least faced once in their life. However, the scale of the attacks kept rising. Smaller animals were first. Rabbits, goats, and sometimes pigs. Then it migrated to larger animals such as sheep, mostly cows and one horse. The scene of the attacks were very morbid as well. Large bites with blood and some organs hanging out. Your character knows that aliens are most attributed to mutilating cows and have started saying so to the adults. Everyone in town of course doesn't believe them and instead thinks its some wild animal coming back for an easy meal.

The police advised to put up cameras and call if there was another attack. There wasn't much they could do about it. The animal hadn't attacked a human and there wasn't much trace of it. The cameras didn't help much and, eventually, the oldest of the siblings decided to act and stayed outside with a shotgun to protect the animals. Its late and your character wakes to the sound of gun shots and goes to see the commotion. They see a dead cow with blood all over the ground, their older brother holding a smoking shotgun and something else. Some kind of big creature with blood, most likely the cow's, plastered all over its face. It was big, roughly six feet tall with pitch black wispy fur, completely white glowing eyes, and blood pouring out of a wound created by the shotgun's bullet. The closet animal that could describe it was a wolf. It snarled and ran out into the woods, almost seeming like it didn't want to be seen.

The siblings ended up chasing after it. The creature was being sloppy. It left broken undergrowth and huge pawprints as it ran. They came to a clearing, shotgun at the ready, and saw a figure on the ground where the pawprints had ended. The girl, my character, turned her head around to reveal a fanged mouth covered in blood, a wound inflicted by a bullet and strange animalistic features. It soon became clear that this girl was the creature who had been killing the livestock.

The siblings end up learning about this girl and, after a tense and fearful discussion, let her live and even try to hide her with some hesitation from the older brother. Your character is keen on learning about my character's "alien race". Meanwhile, your character doesn't know about where mine really came from. A lab hidden far into the wilderness where my character had been the result of genetic mutation. The killings suddenly stop as the siblings help out my character, hide her and bring her food and clothes so she doesn't have to kill the ranch's animals. The scientists end up finding out about the strange killings and start looking into it while the siblings help my character and look into where she really came from.

And that's the general gist of the plot. We can discuss and expand from there. I can play the two brothers if you'd like. I'd at least like to play maybe the older one but that's really up to what we decide we want to do. We can also decide if we want the youngest to be in on it too or if he's just there or maybe finds out later on. We can also into developing the town a little more. I'm not really set with the name and state so if you'd like it to be somewhere else and have a name in mind than I'm all good with that.

Some rules:
-I'm a minor and would rather roleplay with other minors. Though, I might be willing to roleplay with someone 18+ as long as your not too far away from 18
- One response a day at minimum
- One paragraph minimum but more is great as well
- If you can't roleplay for a while or lose interest then tell me. I'll do the same

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back