Experiences My very first DnD session

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
Technically it's not the very first, but the first actual session was just making characters and then we just hung out over video games. Anywho
Everyone in my session has little to no dnd experience, including me. We have a good, balanced setup right now... A barbarian, cleric, sorcerer and rogue, me being the cleric.
Our adventure starts with us traveling in a forest when we spot two dead horses in the road with arrows in the bodies. We stop and i suggest that we scout around meanwhile everyone else decides to start trying to move the horses instead of making sure it was safe. They get out and i stay inside, not wanting to deal with their bs, and they get into combat. Everyone gets decent rolls excluding the Sorcerer, who rolls a 1 for initiative WHILE being ambushed, so they have to wait a bit to even play. They're getting destroyed, so the sorcerer decides to run over to me and get me out to help. Once i'm out, i'm too far to reach so i try to approach, but while this happens my teammates suddenly start destroying the attackers. The unlucky sorcerer rolls a crit and snipes one of them, instantly killing them at full. The barbarian finally gets a good attack off and kills the rest, while the rogue obviously died. I brought them back into consciousness with a necromancy and rolled to heal them... for 1... After we all realize our luck is god awful, we decide to just rest and play video games

uh... talk about your first dnd session i guess? I just thought this would have been funny to share, got too focused and forgot this was discussion, so yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back