• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My rp partner search. Plots inside ((ALWAYS OPEN))

HakunaMatata

Streetmix
Hi!

Let me introduce myself. My name's Ellie, at least that's what I'd liked to be called. I've been roleplaying for about six or seven years, though I just started out on this website, since I've been using another one in the past years. My main language is not English so do not expect me to have 100% correct english, although I'll try my best. Also I don't like a lot of rules but anyways, here are some:

- Write minimum two paragraphs 

- I'll play the female to your male, though if necessary I'll double.

- Please let me know if you're going to be gone for a while

- Tell me if you want to drop it, don't just leave.

- You should be comfortable with adult themes, rough language ect.

- Write something with marshmallow if you read all this, then I'll probably reply to you first.

On to the plot:

(all plots were found on plotsforall 2.0 tumblr)

PLOTS

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor. 

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

------

According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson’s song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days. 

Muse A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Muse A’s song is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault, Muse A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin, Muse A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human’s life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Muse A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn’t hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse Bstrolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they’ve ever seen, Muse Athinks to swim away but Muse B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Muse Awill ever see another human, Muse A hastily promises Muse B that they will bring them treasures if they come back. Muse B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Muse A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Muse B’s company. As the days pass and Muse B continues to return, it seems that Muse A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don’t ever sing to Muse B.  

---------

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings.  When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. What does she do? What happens next?

---------

I'm also open to your plots :)

I see you like your sea-themed plots. :)  I happen to have a couple of captains, as you may have noticed from my own search thread. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back