• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My own Search

Ransokyos

Bored outta my mind.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

The last search I put out got no attention whatsoever, sadly. I do have several plot ideas that could be modified for small groups (maybe 3-4 people, preferably) though they can work just as easily as 1×1 plots.

Pairings- Fantasy

Summon
×Summoner
In a land where magic is employed frequently, and nobility is shown through whether or not one has magic, those without magic are seen as near useless 'commoners'. The majority of students in the Kingdoms are taught at Academies for Magic, whom are allowed to summon familiars and bind them to the summoners.

Magician×Student
In a future where most people have either psychic or magical Gifts, what is there for one whose unique Gift seems to be nonexistent? What happens when a powerful yet famous magic-user chooses to take an Untalented under their wing?

Connected×Lost
A group seeking to advance humanity unknowingly kickstart something unforeseeable. The technology they are examining creates a temporary rift that drags characters from animated shows, movies both live action and animated, as well as video games into the real world. What they do not know is that there are those that can 'connect' to these scattered 'lost' characters... and over time gain their powers. The real question is what will happen if this group is able to recapture said characters, seeing as the world at large would never believe that they exist (which to the group means they DON'T EXIST... which implies that they may not have good intentions.
20201123_062135.jpg
20201123_062200.jpg

Fandom Series
DC
Marvel/MCU
Naruto ○
Arrowverse
Mortal Kombat
Avengers

Twilight
WWE

and probably quite a few I haven't mentioned yet...

The implies a plot idea.
20201205_002651.jpg
20201017_152641.jpg
Other potential cravings include racing, MLP, music, Power Rangers, Digimon. Give some suggestions!!
20201112_204647.jpg20201022_150915.jpg20201017_152518.jpg20201028_123038.jpg20201022_150915.jpg20201103_181811.jpg

Last edited:
i was wondering if you can meybe role play as mark henry who well be my oc charakters first opponent? if that is okey for you
I would, but unfortunately, I don't know Mark Henry that well.

Such as? I'll admit that, for me, the Hardy Boyz are 'local boys'. Seen and met Scott Steiner as well as the Phenomenal One...

Sheamus x Cesaro
Sami x Finn
Miz x anyone
Sami x Kevin x Finn
Seth x Dean x Reigns
Any 205 guys together
Any NXT UK pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back