• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Never Ending Search For Rolemates!

Fingertips

✧ Y E H E T ✧

Introduction

Hello! And, welcome to my Roleplay Recruitment for Rolemates. My name is Brent, though you can call me Brenty, or Bre. I'm honestly fine with any creative nickname you can come up with me. I surprisingly, am a female. Surprise! Surprise! Moving on. . . I can play female and male, my female character's tend to be better than my Male's. Though, that doesn't mean I won't play Male. Just giving you a heads up! Anyways, I'm up for really any genre. Though, I don't do all that well with the Olden Day's and Medieval sadly. My apologies! Though, I tend to like to have Romance in my Roleplay's. Just another heads up! At the moment, your wondering " How much do you tend to post? " or you may be wondering something like this " Do you post quite often? " Well, lucky for you I'm glad to answer those questions. I can post 4 or 5 paragraphs if I have a lot of inspiration or motivation and have a good grasp on what's going on. If not, I usually post about 2 paragraph. Though, it usually matter on how much my partner gives me. Next Question! I do post often, as I have no life and I'm on my Spring Break finally! If your wondering my time zone, it's Eastern. Now, this was quite long. I'm surprised you actually survived. Job well done for you! Here's a star for your hard work! ✯

Requirements

- Willing to Double

- Be able to play both genders

- Post have to be at least 5 lines

- Post at least a day

- Don't be afraid to tribute to the roleplay

Plots

Plot 1

Muse A has known for some time they would marry. Marriage was how one kept the line going, territories strong. The person of Muse A’s parents choosing is said to be strong and valiant. An excellent match. But aren’t they all? Their finance is not as thrilled with their matching. So it falls on Muse B, their brother/sister, to guard and keep them company in their sibling’s stead. In the year that Muse A stays in their finance’s home, intended for Muse A to get to know the ways and customs of their new land and for matched couples to grow closer, it is Muse B that A becomes closer too. Having fallen in love with the wrong brother/sister how will Muse A contend with these feelings when the love of their life is to be their in-law and not husband/wife?

Additional plot option: Muse B falls in love with Muse A too.

Additional plot option: The intended does love Muse A, but B and A still fall in love.

Additional plot option: Muse B is matched with someone else as well.

Plot 2

Muse A is a single father to a new born. The result of a one night stand after a night of heavy drinking. With no real idea what to do with a child and no family to help. Living in a nice apartment complex. Where most neighbors are friendly but keep out of one another’s business.

Muse B lives on his floor and has heard this newborn baby crying sometimes at ungodly hours. Having complained to the landlord about it, only to be told it wasn’t something that could be controlled.

One night as the baby cried Muse B stepping outside about to yell at whoever the parents are to this screaming child. It is then that Muse B sees Muse A in the hallway with the child in his arms, obviously he’s been lacking sleep. Muse A is pacing trying to get the child to rest. With no idea Muse B lived on their floor, much less was he the father of this child. So, in the middle of the night. Muse B offers to help Muse A to get the baby back to sleep. It works and he continues to go to Muse B for help when he runs out of options.

Plot 3

Muse A is an angel. Literally. Their job is to watch over and judge the people of Earth so when their life comes to an end they can relay their findings to [respective holy entity of choosing] for final judgment.

No interaction, just watching.

One day, they are tasked to watch over Muse B, who’s spirit and personality shines like a beacon to Muse A so that they eventually fall in love with them. On the day of their supposed death by accident, Muse A breaks the cardinal law of the angels and saves Muses B’s life, dooming themself to Earth as angels that break the laws of [respective holy entity of choosing] loose their wings and cannot return to [respective holy high ground of choosing].

Stuck in the human realm, Muse A must learn how to be and act human with Muse B’s help, who feels indebted to them for saving their life.

Plot 4

Muse A is the daughter of a powerful mob boss. Very much a “daddy’s girl”, she’s spoiled rotten and does whatever she’s told. Muse B is an underling/the son of Muse A's father's greatest enemy. They meet, unknowing of each others identities and there is an undeniable spark between them. However, when they each discover the others identity, they insist on making it work, that is until their parents/bosses find out and force them apart. Will Muse A and Muse B accept this, or will they fight for each other?

Plot 5

Muse A is a high-profile celebrity with a reputation in the media for being a player. In reality, fame is rather dull to them. They’re just happy to do what they love and the perks are a bonus. Muse B, however, is a young musician that recently got their big break and moved out to California. Naïve to the ways of the cut-throat business, Muse B is nothing less than eager to please. When Muse A and Muse B meet each other by chance in the hall of recording studio, Muse B decides to take the unwitting Muse A under their wing, planning to make them their next victim. Muse A is simply happy to have made a friend. However, the more time they spend together, the closer they grow and soon become practically inseparable. As Muse B's fame grows, their manager begins requesting more extreme measures to ensure their success; endorsing products on ridiculous commercials, changing their songs to be more mainstream, etc. Eventually, Muse B tells them that Muse A is bad for their image and to cut them loose. When Muse A catches wind of this, they’re outraged, having taken Muse B as someone who wouldn’t give in to the pressures of the public and the media. When Muse A confronts Muse B about this, Muse B is left with a difficult choice: keeping their friendship and possible budding relationship with Muse A, or jeopardizing their success.

Plot 6

Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well, maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime, there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled, or worse?

Optional tweak: Muse A is a college student and Muse B is a professor

Plot 7

Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A’s firm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.

Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse B that they don’t get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of Muse B’s back, sliding their arm around Muse B’s shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse B knows that they shouldn’t read to heavily into Muse A’s flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.

When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse B’s platinum card.

Optional: When Muse C (Muse A’s spouse) finds questionable charges on Muse A’s credit card statement/gets a call from the credit card company about suspicious activity, they become concerned that their spouse is cheating. Muse C confronts Muse A, who denies an affair, but it doesn’t take long for Muse C to fixate on Muse B as the source of their spouse’s deception.

Plot 8

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?”

Plot 9

Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school, a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move, sliding their foot against Muse B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

Optional: This could be a group plot, incorporating Muse A’s partner and Muse B’s partner..

If none of these plots seem to interest you, then don't be afraid to give me a pairing you would like to do down below.

My dear, these are some very lovely plots! I'm down to do plots #8, 4,3 and 2 with my order of interest in that order with you. I do hope we may somehow work something out with those plots.

@Noblesse

Alright! I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. Since, I still haven't made 10 post yet. You can go ahead and PM me. :3

@WolfOfProphecys

And, I would love to roleplay with you. You, may go ahead and PM me so we can discuss everything. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back