• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony?

I could play an earth pony who operates a 4000 class freight locomotive.

If you don't know what a 4000 class steam locomotive is then here's and example

9dd19dbc15fa9b72572a6839617dda31.jpg

no only to get it moving

It can pull 6.2 mile long freight trains single handedly (Or in this case Single hoofed)

under its own power

Still

Do you think its a good idea for ponies to be pulling a locomotive that weighs 100+ tons without its tender?'
No.

So it doesn't require ponies to pull it.

Period

I'm sorry to confuse you.

I was just suggesting character ideas that's all.

Also did you see my new title?

I think the train idea is fine and unique. They’re stream trains ready but I’m sure you could make up some lore to explain why your OC’s train preference and purpose.

Also props for being an earth pony. They don’t get enough appreciation.

LOL Good we might have earth ponies for this! Thats a nice change of pace from the dreaded OC Alicorn. /)

LOL Good we might have earth ponies for this! Thats a nice change of pace from the dreaded OC Alicorn. /)

Oh don't worry there will be plenty of those too, and mine is half dragon half changeling half griffon and half zebra

She's black and red, I think I'll do up a pony creator vector

Oh don't worry there will be plenty of those too, and mine is half dragon half changeling half griffon and half zebra

She's black and red, I think I'll do up a pony creator vector

LOL ah of course there is always one of those heh. Well my pony looks pretty edgy at first galnce so even if we get a ton of halfbreed attempts and who knows what else. I'll reserve judgement until after the profile....Unless it's an alicorn :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back