• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony?

Reylo

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Hey everyone! Just say track if y’all are interested. I’ll post more info after I see some people interested.

Track track track track track track track track track track track track track track!!!!! I really want a mlp rp

Could a rogue Changeling FC who desires acceptance and mutual affection be involved? Or a Pegasus with a smart-alack you nature and a talent for solving problems both practical and otherwise, these ranging from riddles to physical puzzles to problems between individuals, as well as a certain inclination/drive to solve these whether others want him to or not–so basically a Pegasus version of a more laid-back and approachable BBC Sherlock Holmes? Or maybe a quadrupedal Kitsune (multi-tailed fox) who can walk on clouds, runs fast, leaps far when running, can sing like both a country boy and Phil Collins, dreams of peace, and can use magic to control the natural elements to stir up winds, manipulate and freeze water, and increase the temperature in the area around him freely?

Yeah, I'm interested in this. I'm totally interested to the point of being downright enthusiastic. Can you tell? XD

I can't speak for the op but That would probably depend on wether or not this takes place before or after the season 6 finale.
Not if he was disguised in public. XD after all, who’d suspect a pony who looked like everyone else and had backstories and such thought out so he can hide till he finds someone who likes him for his personality and who he in turn likes?

I’m interested! Have a old very beloved pony OC I wouldn’t mind dusting off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back