• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My little long term partner search thread.

letswrite182

52cc2447c8c5f38ca717befe3b4310c5.jpg
Welcome to my search thread!
ღ A little about me ღ

Firstly Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I will have to apologize for it not being as pretty as some, I can not figure code to save my life! Not that have not spent the day trying mind you haha, it just melts my brain and so I gave up and, well here is my simple thread and I hope to find some long term partners who I can write with.
Ok back to the thread, I am Layla, a full-time Mummy and child psychologist which does take up a lot of my time, but I am pretty active and can usually reply once or twice a day, all depending on how nice RL is, that is always my first priority.

I have a love for roleplay and have been doing it for getting on 20 years! makes me feel old haha. Up until a few years ago I had a few long term partners who I would write with, but as time went on we lost touch and I took a little break from it all, however, I am ready to start again and would love to find a few people who I can form these bonds with again.
I would say that I am semi-literate, providing I have something to work with, otherwise, I really struggle if the reply is only a short one, spelling and grammar I am not too fussed about, everyone makes mistakes but, if u talk lik tht <--- we might have a problem.

Ok, my likes when it comes to a roleplay... I love a good dark romance, characters with additional baggage and issues, vampires or other supernatural beings and zombies, oh and something crime-related maybe, but that is something that is new for me, I just have a bit of a craving for it at the moment. I have also only really done MxF but am interested in maybe a FXF if the story was good and piqued my interest.
I love using RL face claims and character sheets am not too fond of anime or drawn face claims, nothing against them, I just find it harder to visualize the character this way.

ღ What I expect ღ

Ok, here is the part where I list a series of rules and blahh blahh blahh, I will try and keep it short...

→ Be able to throw ideas into the story, I will be doing but am not doing all the work.
→ Be able to write more than a paragraph, the longer the better, I don't expect a novel but I do need something that keeps the story moving.
→ OOC talk.. not a requirement but I do like to get to know the person I am writing with.
→ If and it is a big IF we are doubling, please put as much effort into both characters and not just your main.
→ Be ok with writing in PMs here, I don't do threads (sorry)
→ Be over 21, I am in my 30s and would rather my partner be older

And I think that is pretty much all, I am easy going and ditch friendly, I know sometimes things just don't work out and that is cool, please just let me know though :)

ღ Pairings ღ

At the moment I am pretty open to discussing plots but these are the pairings I am craving, I can play both M and F characters and would maybe be open to doubling

Ex and Ex
Work colleagues
Vampire x Human
Superpowers - I am thinking mind control or something
Addict x Clean
Addict x Addict
Gang member x Good Girl
Something Zombie or survival

This is all that my head wants to come up with at the moment but no doubt more will be added :). If you survived that thread and would be interested in roleplaying then please PM me and let's chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back