• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSquishyBinchi

(ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me as a writer
  • I’m in my younger 20s
  • 7+ years of rp experience and 10+ of writing
  • I write multi-para between 3 and 5 usually but can do more or less depending
  • Third person
  • I write any gender myself and am comfy with any pairings as well
  • If you want poly stuff I am more than happy and comfortable writing it!
  • I write in both threads and pms depending on what is prefered since I don’t care
  • I work most days but when I have the chance reply back and forth all day. That’s just me and if you can’t swing that it’s more than alright.
  • I’m ghost friendly, life happens, interest gets lost but ik it’s easier on me if you at least shoot me a message just saying that.
  • Don’t be shy about messaging me, I’m hella friendly, just awkward
  • I love chatting OOC, gushing over characters, but if that’s not your vibe thats fine as well.
What I ask of you
  • That your replies be at least a solid 2 paragraphs, I want something to work with.
  • Good spelling and punctuation (I get mistakes happen)
  • That you reply relatively often like once a week minimum, I get things come up and all that, I just will loose steam on threads without regular replies.
  • That you build plots with me and don’t just expect me to build it, or expect to build it completely on your own. This is about cooperation.
And thats that, as long as you’re willing to work with me on all those things I’m more than happy to write with you!

Please dm me if you’re interested, I won’t respond here.

Medieval
Princess x Court Jester (MxF)​
The king has a jester who pokes fun at and makes rude jokes about the entire court. He regularly gets on the princess’s nerves over this- there is a known tension there, is it hatred or is it actually something more?

Fantasy
Elf x Dwarf (MxM)​
Elves and Dwarves tend to have something of a rivalry. It’s not quite open animosity to the point of war, but they simply just don’t get along. That’s how it goes between the sons of two high ranking families. They have to meet for business at one point and simply don’t get along. They continue having to work together for the good of their people and go back and forth almost egging each other on. The tensions continue to build between them, the arguing and everything. Then finally one of them cracks- the tensions turning from anger to something else all too quickly.

Pirates
Pirate Captain x Kidnapped Prince (MxM)​
My character, a prince. who was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, the youngest son in a royal family. His brother recently took the throne and doesn’t want to bother with caring for him- and sent him out with the navy. His ship is taken by pirates, somehow he ends up a hostage. How will the captain take to his defiant attitude?
Rival Captains to Lovers (Any Pairing)​
Two captains always competing to be the best And most feared on the sea. Known to argue and fight often- their crews at odds with each other and competing over the same treasures. One night in a neutral port- they both are stopped, they end up at the same tavern. Drinking, they end up in another argument- the tension builds. Morning comes and they wake up in the same bed, how do they react?
Captain x Crewmate (MxM of FxF)​
Out at sea things can get lonely. Emotional connections are needed. A captain ends up taking a liking to one of the newer crewmates. Normally they try to avoid such connections but they can’t seem to get them out of their head, do they act on it or keep ignoring it? How does the crewmate feel? Will the rest of the crew get jealous?

Vampires
Water Sprite x Vampire (MxM)​
My OC, an antisocial water spirit has been living in the city park for his entire life. He’s known among the city, made up of humans and mythics living along side each other, he has no interest in leaving the park or talking to people. Then one day, a showboating vampire who’s among the city’s elite, who’s always been the life of a party ends up coming across him. His status for once doesn’t make an impact on someone- and its the start of an infatuation. Will the sprite accept the company or keep running and hiding?
Gilded Age Vampires (Any Pairings)​
Vampires other Mythics and Humans all live together, there’s class divisions humans are low class simply because they die so easily and have no abilities. Older vampiric and elf families tend to be the highest members of society. Humans tend to try and marry up- to gain any sort of footing. Arranged marriages are quite common among species. Will this be a tale of forbidden love of a pair who’s been forbidden by parents? Or something arranged that neither one any part of?
Vampire x Vampire Hunter (Soulmates, Any Pairings)​
A Hunter has been going after a vampire for years- an old and powerful member of the species. When they finally come face to face with the creature- something happens, they’re unable to kill each other. Bound together by strings of fate, will they work things out or simply have to move on knowing the one they’d love the most is at odds with their very being?

A Few other interests I have… (no plots here yet sorry)
Cowboys in love​
DND based​
Historical Mafia​

Anyways like dm me if you’re interested in any of these, then we can plot it out further and write.

Last edited:
bumping again
craving mafia, captain x Prince (i wanna write the prince), water sprite x vampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back