• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom my heroes have always been cowboys [RDR II - OOC - OPEN & ACCEPTING]

Do you even have a plan?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tahiti

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • i H AVe a GOdDamn pLAn

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Also - everyone thank you for posting on the main. I'm on mobile now - if you would like to have a discord for OOC please like this with the heart. If enough people like it, I'll make a server for it! Thanks!

I'm also waiting for other people & Hammer to post before posting again. I see we've got some new members :)

Hey guys, I have a teeny bit of bad news. My internet got temporarily shut off, so that means I wont be able to post u till I get it back. As soon as it's there, I'll throw up a post for each of my boys I promise.

Hey guys, I have a teeny bit of bad news. My internet got temporarily shut off, so that means I wont be able to post u till I get it back. As soon as it's there, I'll throw up a post for each of my boys I promise.
Yikes! That sounds sucky. I'm sorry. Any idea of when it's getting put up?

Just a little bump to let others know we are still OPEN to new members! Visit the character page if you're interested 😊

Hello! We have migrated over to Discord :D but if you put up a CS I'm sure Lua Lua will get in touch with you about it :)
Ohhhhhhhh that makes sense xD and here i was ready to pull an "Avengers Assemble" and try and like revive the Roleplay with a fresh starter n mess and y'all just moved to Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back