• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi Platypus Platypus Sorry to bother you. I submitted my character about a week ago. I didn't know if he was just overlooked, if he was too overpowered, or if I submitted my character to late, but I haven't gotten any response to my character sheet. So I was just wondering :)

Hi Platypus Platypus Sorry to bother you. I submitted my character about a week ago. I didn't know if he was just overlooked, if he was too overpowered, or if I submitted my character to late, but I haven't gotten any response to my character sheet. So I was just wondering :)
Terribly sorry, but I can't find him on the character page. Did you post him in this thread?

Edit: Nevermind, I was just being an idiot. So sorry.

Platypus Platypus I posted him in the CS Thread. He is a bit hard to see as there are so many characters on the page, but he is on page 2 right above Damafaud's character Aditya Levin and below Elysium's character Shane Fischer. His name is Manabu Moto. He is approximately halfway down the page. Post number #39

Platypus Platypus I posted him in the CS Thread. He is a bit hard to see as there are so many characters on the page, but he is on page 2 right above Damafaud's character Aditya Levin and below Elysium's character Shane Fischer. His name is Manabu Moto.
Just saw him. Don't worry, you didn't submit him to late. But just to make sure I've understood everything correctly, when he absorbs stuff does he still suffer damage from it?

Hey, I'm trying to apply with a character, so I just want to make sure this quirk is okay.

Drain - This quirk allows the user to drain energy from objects, living and nonliving, and use it to enhance their abilities (Speed, Power, Energy, Stamina, Natural Healing, etc). While there is not limit on the amount drained, energy must be drained through physical contact. Sustained contact can cause nonliving objects to simply fall apart, plants to dry up and die, and people to pass out or fall comatose from the drain.

Hey, I'm trying to apply with a character, so I just want to make sure this quirk is okay.

Drain - This quirk allows the user to drain energy from objects, living and nonliving, and use it to enhance their abilities (Speed, Power, Energy, Stamina, Natural Healing, etc). While there is not limit on the amount drained, energy must be drained through physical contact. Sustained contact can cause nonliving objects to simply fall apart, plants to dry up and die, and people to pass out or fall comatose from the drain.
Sorry, but this is closed so I can't accept your character regardless of quirk.

I did acutally. Well, I edited a post and added more to it

Platypus Platypus

Sorry, but the pace is a bit too fast paced for me to keep up and I don't think I enjoy this as much as I thought I would ^^'

I think I need to leave this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back