• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Revolution!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm Marzopup Marzopup
Reiko started slightly. Turning to the side, she noticed the boy that had roughed her up during the practical exam. 'Great....' she thought to herself, 'Just what this class needs: someone who thinks he can beat just about everyone and everything.' Electing to ignore the slightly jab-like response, Reiko sighed slightly.

In a cool tone, she continued, "I'm glad to see to see that your leg is doing better. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it while it was in that state, now would we?" Sickly sweet, Reiko smiled at him with a full-faced grin. 'Serves him right underestimating my team!'

The response seemed almost like a threat, with the way the boy inflicted the words. "Oh, I'm sure you won't." The sentence would have sounded sincere, if Reiko's mouth wasn't the one it was coming out of. The black-haired student had certainly laid the sarcasm on thick.

"Well, it was nice to meet you! I think I'll go meet some others, now." Reiko turned around and started to make her way to Elizabeth's desk, before she stopped again. "The name's Reiko, by the way. Reiko Kimura." With another self-satisfied grin, she quickly threw out one more line. "I sure look forward to sparring with you!"

This time, Reiko did not stop walking. She had seen Elizabeth out of the corner of her eye only a few seconds prior, and she was excited to see how her fellow teammate was doing. The growling did throw her off for a second, but she quickly pushed past that. "Hey, partner. Glad to see that you made it!"

Student: Purin Amai
Interactions: King Crimson King Crimson

Each step seemed to echo louder than the last as the lavender-haired student made her way through the crowded white halls of UA. Beads of sweat coated her brows as she walked speedily towards her classroom, Class 1-A. Purin felt like she had been offered the opportunity of a lifetime, and now she was about to squander such an opportunity by arriving late on the first day. She shooked her head at the thought. No, she would do no such thing, this was her chance to shine, this was her chance to finally show the world what she could offer. A faint pain radiated from her ankle, a subtle reminder of practical test she had fought so hard to get through. She wondered if the winged boy had made it through, Purin hadn't seen him when she woke in the medical tent after being carried across the finish line. If anyone on their team deserved to be accepted it was definitely him. Purin's steps slowed as she spotted a small sign on the white walls, "1-A." As she turned to face the classroom door her eyes widened with shock. The wooden door was gargantuan, it must have been at least three times her size. She sighed, everything in UA seemed to have its own quirky charm to it, and Purin loved it.

Purin held her breath and slowly pushed the giant door open. As she stepped into the classroom for the first time she left out a relieved exhale. She had made it to the classroom before the teacher. How lucky, she thought as she scanned around the room for any empty seats. She noticed that was about half-full with a higher density of students towards the back of the classroom; that was alright though, Purin preferred the front row. As she began to walk towards the front of the room she noticed a female student sitting down in the front row. An odd-looking green haired girl who seemed to be fused with some aspects of a grasshopper. Purin was used to seeing strange quirk mutations, but this one was certainly an eye-catcher. While there were plenty of seats left in the row, Purin's extraversion took over and she found her sitting right next to her fellow hero-to-be. As Purin sat down, she felt her stomach growl slightly. In the rush to make it to class, she had forgotten to eat breakfast. Fortunately, she always had sugary snacks to hold down her cravings throughout the day. Purin slipped her slight hands into her spotless white bookbag. From within the bag, she retrieved a small wooden bowl wrapped in a lavender handkerchief. Purin quickly untied the handkerchief and removed the bowl's lid to reveal the contents within. Purin felt her mouth as she stared deeply into the bowl of creamy white banana pudding. She produced a spoon from her bag and began to slowly feed spoonfuls of the heavenly treat into her mouth, savoring every bite. Purin turned to the grasshopper girl next to her and smiled with a spoonful of pudding still in her mouth.

"Whatcha reading," she mused before scooping up another helping of pudding.

While it may have seemed as though Akiyama had completely shunned the outside world, her lower eyes engrossed in following the action-packed panels of a fantasy world beyond her own, the constant shifting of the bulbous, compound eyes sitting atop her head told her an altogether different story.

Splitting her attention between two sets of eyes was certainly no easy task, one that could strain the mental faculties of even the most concentrated, and well-disciplined of minds.
Thankfully, Akiyama had learned early on, that as long as she didn't focus too much on small details, and kept to a "big picture," she could multitask without much headache, and it was often, in moments of tedium, that she would subconsciously let her eyes wander.
Of course, it wasn't without it's drawbacks, she had to read her manga at a rather slow pace, if only just to process what she was reading, and many an awkward situation had been created by what she failed to notice with her wandering eyes; the agitated expression of someone who she had been looking at for just a little too long, a sign saying "Men," when she had mistaken it for "Women," or a teacher rapidly approaching her to rip the manga out from her hands, and get her back on the classwork that she ought to be doing.

Now, her upper eyes moved seemingly of their own accord, taking stock of all of the classmates that had sat down before her, and of all of the students making their way towards their seats.
One such student, with lavender hair, and a congenial smile walked through the massive wooden door, and her eyes drank her in fully, following her every move as she made her way towards her seat.
When she unexpectedly sat down right next to Akiyama, her simple bug eyes widened, as if in shock. A stark contrast to the deadpan, unchanging expression her face still wore.
An even bigger surprise, she seemed to be interested in what she was reading.

Looking up from the pages of her manga, (another thing she'd been taught; even if she was still technically looking at them, other people found it discomforting when she didn't look at them with her "human" eyes. Why that was, she didn't understand.) Akiyama states,
"Oh, just the newest Boku No Medieval Academia chapter."
With a subtle enthusiasm in her voice, she goes on to explain, "It's another one of those Hot-blooded high school battle shounens that are all the rage, but this one is about a class of squires going to class to become honorary knights. It's really blown up in popularity, recently."
Closing the book, and sliding it towards her new deskmate, Akiyama asks, "Were you interested in reading it? I could let you borrow it, if you like."

C.C. C.C.

"Rrrrr...woof!" Elizabeth let out the little exclamation under her breath when she was startled, hearing someone's voice, so engrossed in what she was thinking about that she hadn't even noticed. It was rare that she could be snuck up on because of her senses, and when she looked up, she saw Reiko looking at her. She also realized, with a start, what she had been doing.

She had been growling. She just...woofed. Her face was turning a shade of red, but she managed to otherwise keep it somewhat neutral.

"Reiko--" She realized she was mumbling around the pen. She let go of the cap and tried again. "Reiko, it's good to see you as well," she said. She smiled at her politely. "I look forward to hopefully working with you again."

Having her as an ally, even if they didn't become friends, would be pretty useful. It'd be nice to have someone that was well versed in both languages to turn to. And despite seeming so cool and collected, secretly Elizabeth was thrilled to see a familiar face. She and Reiko had gotten along pretty well during the exam, though she tried to temper her expectations with the thought that she was only being that friendly because it was bad to make enemies with potential classmates. Glancing to the seat next to her, Elizabeth gestured. "You can, um...you're free to sit next to me, if you'd like." She added as an afterthought, "did you see Nao on your way here? I hope he made it. It'd be a shame if he didn't."

He hadn't struck Elizabeth as the brightest, but his quirk was good, and his upbeat attitude had struck her as one fitting for a pro hero. Elizabeth was often afraid that her rather stoic demeanor would catch up to her eventually, when it became more important for her hero career to have a good bedside manner. He didn't seem like he would have that problem...

deianeira deianeira

They succeeded. Tori succeeded. She was one step closer to having her mother's freedom.
It was only a few years now before she could free her mother. Now they had to head to the classroom. She had passed and would be attending her first day of school. She wondered about the other classmates, she'd probably meet more people now and wondered what they'd be like.
Tori hovered to the classroom and took a seat. Twirling a strand of her purple hair in her hand as she smiled. Hovering in place as she looked around the classroom at the other students. Some already arrived but she didn't recognize most of them.

Interactions: Open.

Rosen gave a short chuckle and grin as she mentioned the condition of his leg, but slowly dropped it as she sounded like she was almost threatening him, he pulled his leg in closer to him and rose a brow at her. Watching her as she began to walk away, throwing an arm over the back of his chair as he watched her walk further back toward the wolf girl who was growling at her pen. "Yeah, same to you. And My name's Rosen Kline, thanks for asking." He gave a cocky nod with a bit of a showy smirk as he watched her try and slip away and start a conversation up with said wolf-girl as if he were nothing of concern.

He watched as the girls seemed to start a friendship, wolf girl offering up a seat as she started to behave somewhat like a normal human, he turned slightly in his seat as he set his bag on top of the desk he claimed as his own, leaning on the back of the chair. "I'd like to see what your made of sometime too, but I have to warn you, most people get knocked out right away when going against me." He leaned back on his chair, deciding to go with his usual over-confident attitude. It really helped me see who were the real challenges in this class and who he had to look out for, even if it made him painted at the bad guy. He was fine being the 'bad guy' of the group of new heroes, he was making amends for an unforgivable act, so it was fitting. His visible aura was a bit of a lightening colored haze, moving with some excitement, as if to say he completely agreed with himself that he could probably beat most of his classmates in a match. It was clear he wasn't bluffing as he stood up and approached the girls, and looked at the English speaking girl, "You a foreigner here to come to this school then?" He wondered, hands in his pockets as he leaned in, still very much speaking Japanese, "Can't speak good Japanese yet?" He spoke that last sentence a little slower, making sure she understood that part.

deianeira deianeira Marzopup Marzopup

Luka was minding his own business as he was just waiting for his class to start. More and more students were coming in, which meant that class had to start soon. However, it seemed that a few people already decided on what their roles in the class would be. He saw that the guy with the super-saiyan like energy thing was now advancing on Wolf girl and her friend, who he now found out was also a foreigner, just like Luka. This made the young boy feel better as now didn't feel alone in a regional standpoint, but now saw that she was being made fun of, which irked Luka. Aura boy slowed his words down to an obnoxious rate, which then annoyed Luka even more. He KNEW how hard Japanese was to learn, taking Luka years to become adept at the language so that he could move here. He knew using quirks was technically illegal if you're a minor, but this guy...

He made sure his feet were both still securely planted on the floor as the young geomancer surveyed the area around the students. He saw another girl who came up to the group, her colored hair catching Luka with amazement. It reminded him that the colored hair trend could never work for him. He remembered when a few girls from his old group back at home tryed dying his perfectly golden locks, but that resulted in a massive landslide. Luka caught himself staring at the serene girl, his eyes catching small traits that deemed her as a foreigner as well. He blinked his eyes as he couldn't stop staring at her, but he finally managed to as he made sure she wasn't standing near Rosen. Luka was now feeling more comfortable, and in that case more confident. The boy turned his back to the group, pulling out his new notebook as he merely lifted his pinky finger. The ground that Rosen stood on suddenly turned into liquid land, sinking him into the floor even further if he didn't move. And of course, since no one (other than Kazu) knew Luka's quirk, the boy quickly smiled to himself as he kept his back turned on the group, his seat nicely tucked away in the exact opposite place of where they all were.
Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
"Ah," Rosen was quick to turn his attention to the girl with purple hair that approached, "I'm Rosen Kline, another foreigner huh?" He was more of a statement than anything teasing like when he was talking to wolf girl. For some reason he just decided to pick on that team from the entrance exam. Besides, that Reiko girl seemed to want to be harsh on each other anyway. "My mom's actually a foreigner, tried teaching m--"He felt the ground beneath him grow unstable, but before he could jump , he felt himself sinking, "Ugh, what the fuck is this!?" He couldn't help but curse as he immediately held his hands up and bent his elbows, trying to lift his legs out of the gunk that used to be solid concrete. As he sunk, he gripped the edges around the hole, powering his arms quickly, he propelled himself upward and landed on top of wolf girls desk.

Looking around the room to try and gauge who did that, his eyes ended up meeting with Reiko again, raising a confused brow, "You can turn things to stone, Can you... unstone things?" He wondered, gesturing to the messy puddle he got out of, his pants soaked in the stuff. "Is that what you meant when you said, 'wouldn't want anything to happen when it was in that state,'? At least wait till were in a proper fight!" It was totally unfair to start attacking a classmate who was unprepared, "Seems like a villain thing to do!" He accused.

deianeira deianeira Marzopup Marzopup SomebodyElse SomebodyElse National National

Jean wanders over more curious with the condition of the floor, poking in a pencil and extracting it to look at the strange material "This is really weird, Its like clay...." more interested in the material than the shouting boy who was previously trapped within it. Suddenly a look of confusion crosses her features "Wait.....if were on the the upper floor doesnt that mean your feet were going to be dangling in the class below?". Going to poke her hand downwards as the soft ground seen to spiral and pass out the way to look through the gap being created

There is a happy smile on her face as she thinks it over the idea of this strange ability, though the accusation of being a villian does get her attention "Huh?....I mean seems like your taking it way too seriously.....I mean i know inter hero fights are a thing in storys but really seems counter productive and too much of a hassle in real life right?" giving a soft laugh afterwards.

Before Reiko could answer her question, someone else had spoken to her. Someone who Elizabeth recognized as the boy that had stolen their kill and tried to help them afterward. He was speaking in Japanese, so Elizabeth furrowed her brow, able to catch the gist of what he was saying--was she a foreigner? Yes. Then he slowed his speech down like she was some sort of idiot. She clenched her jaw a little.

"I can understand Japanese just fine, thank you," she answered. "I'm sorry, do we know you?"

Before she could continue the conversation, someone else approached them; a girl with purple hair that spoke in a French accent. Or was the hair more blue...? Elizabeth wasn't sure. Unfortunately, having the senses of a wolf didn't just help her hearing and smell--it also meant she had the eyes of a wolf, which were colorblind, and the tastebuds of a wolf, which were far fewer and duller than the average humans.' Elizabeth smiled a little. At least she could show off a language she was well versed in for once.

"Hello! I'm Elizabeth Sharp, it's nice to make your acquaintance," Elizabeth said, slipping into fluent French. She pointed to herself. "I lived in France for a year when I was ten."

And then, because things just couldn't stay normal for two seconds, the floor freaking melted and that idiot fell in. Elizabeth didn't even have the time to laugh until he had jumped and landed on her desk.

"My notebook!" She snapped, "get off!"

Normally she'd keep a cool head, until he had the gall to blame Reiko, and not just blame her--call her a villain. Liz growled, and then pushed him off the desk onto the floor.

"What's villainous is accusing people of stuff without proof," she growled. "What part of a stone quirk makes her able to melt the ground? Concrete isn't even stone, idiot, it's cement! If she 'unstoned' it the entire thing wouldn't freaking melt."

Before he could really get used to being left on his feet, he was pushed again, forced off of the foreign girls desk. He fell forward, catching himself before his face hit the ground, powering his arms again, he propelled himself up from a handstand into a backflip, landing securely on another desk. He knelt down on the desk, holding the side of it with his hand as he glared at the wolf girl who corrected him like he was an idiot for assuming it was the girl who threatened him. "Chill your jets, princess!" Rosen yelled over to the girl across from him, "Seems like your group really likes sneak attacks, tch tch, I've heard of people from hero schools turning to villians, be careful witches." He warned from his secure position on this other desk.

Luka's glasses did that creepy anime shining thing as he brought his left hand up to his mouth to stifle his giggle. While this was all totally Luka's fault, he couldn't help but think that if it wasn't for him, this entertaining rivarly that Wolf girl and human Lucario (Rosen) had could've died here! He rubbed his hands together as the ground resolidified a little after Jane touched it. While the boy did fall in, Luka couldn't help but be impressed by the sheer amount of strength and mobility the guy possessed. Luka twisted his body around to face the now growing group, looking over at Kazu before winking and mouthing "They'll never know" to him.

Last edited:
"I mean devils advocate here....I did notice something like this when dashing around in that test, kinda like the buildings had melted so its not that far out" shrugging as she looks down the now hardened ground "But yeah definately a quirk, and given this isnt really a teacher type of thing to do and the normal range of emitter quirks...wouldnt be suprised if it was someone in this room that did it" standing back up and gesturing downwards the to the window with a thumb "Plus it got right on target meaning whoever did it was kinda aware where that guy was.....not something your going to be that exact at if your not in the room"

Moving back over to her seat now the ground was back to normal "But hey look on the bright side, If villians do use sneak attacks youve got a bit more experiance now on the whole deal" laughing along with a wide grin.

Kazuhiko watched the events of day one unfold before him like an onlooker watching a pile up in a ten car accident. It was top class entertainment, pure anarchy in a bottle. Luka was one hell of a class clown in the making, and Kazu held back a laugh as his past Teammate looked back at him knowingly, the two sharing the humor of the moment as Rosen continued his (understandable) accusations.

Meanwhile, Jean began to theorize on the source. Being correct in most of her assumptions it would cause further paranoia among the students. Who had it been? They must've wondered with rabid curiosity.

Knowing that the class was completely confused, with the addition of Jeans theorization, Kazu failed to hold back fully, snorting out half a canceled laugh. Looking up from his desk he could feel critical eyes passing over him.

"Yes..."

Said Kazuhiko under his breath...

"The one responsible for this...."

He continued, building up dramatically.

"Was me!"

"You can call me Stone Rush! That's my hero name. Remember it when I'm a top ranked pro!"

Last edited:
Rosen couldn't really hide it has his power began to fad a red color, the kid who poked the floor earlier seeming to try and explain he was on the right track that it was someone in this room. Who the hell interrupted his conversation to torment him in such a stupid way then? As he began to be annoyed by whatever student took it upon themselves to insert themselves in their circle, the culprit spoke seeming to jump up in pride. Everything was happening so fast, as he stood up on top of the desk, "Stone rush!?" His energy grew a brighter more frantic red as he sent his energy inward to power his muscles, "CAN'T GET A SNEAK ATTACK ON ME NOW, BASTARD!" He yelped as he jumped up from the desk and to a closer one, then jumped straight for the kid who made the confession, fist ready to make contact with that smug/proud face of his.

((Damn already a pvp))

OH SHIT THIS GUY IS CRAZY

Thought Kazu as Rosen flew through the air towards him, fist clenched, enraged. Kazu could feel the power behind the shot as it came, but hell, it was his power tree anyway, nothing like a brute force attacker to get the future "Kintetic King" (nothing cocky about that at all nope not gonna hear it) going.

Kazuhiko prepared for the energy of the attack, focusing his quirk to accept incoming force. Then, with Rosen closing in, he did the only logical thing, he headbutted Rosens fist with a sick grin.

Energy from the blow diffused across Kazus skin, channeling to storage structures in his muscle cells, giving him a charge in case a counter attack was in order.

With the interception complete, Kazu immediately shot from his desk, sliding to the right, shoving his desk towards the wild man, creating a gap between them. His back was to a wall but he would have options if the fight continued.

As the desk slid, Kazu cursed internally, self directed anger in his eyes, for despite being prepared, the blow still took to a degree. The skin on his forehead stung, and a nasty bruise would likely form, it hadn't been a perfect transfer to say the least. The energy exchange had been close to peak for him but it wasn't the 1:1 ratio that Kazuhiko was aiming for in the long run. It did the job for a classroom fight, but in any serious, drawn out battle, taking damage through absorbtion would be an easy way to lose.

"We can take this outside after school, Im not gonna get expelled over a joke"

Spat Kazuhiko, heated, fist trembling as he released the gathered charge into the air, steam rising from the skin of his right arm as he disengaged. If Rosen continued the fight he would defend himself but he wasn't the type to jeperodize his status at UA over a prank gone wrong.

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Last edited:
Looking between the two in the hectic scene a thought comes to Jeans minds as she leans back in her seat "I mean do you have to go through the entire fighting thing? cant you just skip to the makeout session and deciding which is the Uke?" her tone seemingly sincere and honest as she looks between the two, embarassment does normally work, either that or drawing the attention away might help.

Purin listened intently as the green haired student explained the contents of her manga. It took all of her willpower to not glance upward into the girls second set of insect eyes which sat higher on her head. Purin nodded along with a subtle smile, even though she hadn't the slightest clue about manga. When she was younger she had loved watching anime and even now she collected anime t-shirts, but only because they were trendy and nostalgic. Purin had moved past that phase in her life and hadn't watched an anime in years.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of that one!" she lied, not wanting to disappoint the small girl, "Maybe... I'll ask you to borrow it once you've already finished it. I don't wanna make you fall behind or anything!"

Purin shoved another spoon of the banana pudding into her mouth in an attempt to calm her nerves. She hated lying, even small white lies, however, she was more afraid of disappointing others.

He grinned as he realized his fist would definitely make contact. His eyes widening as he felt the kids head hit his fist harder than he had intended, watching in surprise as his attack seemed to charge him up, he could see his energy and power rise, 'damn, this guys as crazy as I am'. Giving a sick grin as he watched this kid.

Seeing him hop away quickly and push the desk in his direction, he jumped up, his feet making contact with the desk as it flew by, he used it to bounce himself off of and create some distance between them. He grinned at the offer to take their fight outside, "Damage absorption--" He was going to continue when another voice distracted him off to the side. Giving a look of disgust as he eyed her carefully, trying to judge what she was trying to do, he could see her emotional state, but that didn't say much to if she really meant what she was saying, if she actually thought that was what was going on.

"Are you stupid?" He accused, quickly remembering the issue with the floor he jumped back up onto a desk and let his energy surge openly again, a pink shade now, "I was seeing if that was really his quirk, clearly it's not. He's covering up for someone, one of his friends maybe? Haven't seen anyone talk to him though, doubt he has friends. Maybe he was just desperate for attention and wants to see if he can beat me?" He rattled on in an over-confident way, "Handy quirk, but I bet I could still hurt you." He said, having rather bad vision even if the discoloration on Kazu's forehead was off a bit, he couldn't really tell from the distance.

Marzopup Marzopup Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm National National

Reiko laughed quietly, but covered her mouth with her hand. Regardless, the laughter was still seen in her eyes. "I'm excited, too! I can't wait to begin class, so much to learn." Reiko was glad to see someone she knew. Well, more like someone she knew that was friendly. The energy guy, who she had surmised to be a grade-a asshole, was also in her class.

While Elizabeth stammered slightly over her words, Reiko did appreciate the sentiment. Continuing in English, the black-haired girl spoke again. "Thank you! I had a bit of a run in with someone we met in the exam, so I haven't been able to grab a seat." She added more in a quieter voice. "I haven't seen Nao. I really hope he made it though."

Just as she had finished speaking, the boy from before walked over to the desks that she and Elizabeth were occupying. 'Hmm... this better be good,' she thought to herself, 'I thought I was done with him.'

Suddenly, Rosen sunk through the floor. Shrieking only a little bit, Reiko pulled her feet up on top of the desk. 'Eww,' she thought. The previously solid concrete of the classroom floor had turned to a liquid that resembled, for lack of a better word, slop. Reiko would definitely admit that seeing the boy sink through the floor was amusing to her, though; 'That's what he gets for making fun of Elizabeth!' However, she was once again overcome with disgust when the blond boy decided to jump up onto Elizabeth's desk, which was right next to her's. The puddles from the lower half of the boy's body were starting to pool on the poor girl's desk.

However, what Reiko wasn't expecting was the accusation that crawled it's way out of Rosen's mouth. She barely had time to process this, her mouth too slackjawed, and her brain malfunctioning, before Elizabeth stepped in. As Reiko listened to the girl tear into the energy-user, she couldn't help but feel a burst of pride in her chest. She and the wolf girl didn't know each other that well, but Reiko was beyond grateful for her protective streak. With this class, she would probably need someone to watch her back; her quirk scared people, and scared people do hasty things. 'Ah, I'm glad I got placed on a team with her,' she thought to herself. 'She seems like a good friend.'

Reiko was more prepared for Rosen's threats when he started up for the second time. "Shouldn't you be the one worried about being a villain, with that mouth of yours? It's certainly not fit for a hero." Reiko shrugged nonchalantly. "No one will take you in if you just blame the first person in sight for everything that happens to you."

The blond boy was not given a chance to respond, as a glasses-wearing boy loudly declared himself as Stone Rush, which sent Rosen off into another tangent. "Honestly." Reiko sighed to herself. "Thanks for that." The girl murmured to Elizabeth, keeping her voice low as to not draw attention. "He certainly seems to be a handful, doesn't he?"

Cupping her chin though the wide smile doesnt leave her lips "Hmm that does seem extremely defensive, but i mean its fine if it was the case now adays.....Im not going to judge, its actually kind of adorable really" holding up her hands a little ub defebse. Emotionally she retains the same entertained glow about her as before, her motives hidden behind the usual innocent smile. "But still it would be best if it did calm down a bit, I mean the teacher really isnt going to be happy with fighting....well outside of training i mean"

Luka's eyes widened as Kuza did a wicked heabutt into Rosen's dynamic punch. Luka felt instant regret however as the person he was just trying to laugh with just got sucked into his problem. What got him though was Rosen saying Kazu didn't have any backup.
"Woah, woah. You're saying a guy with that much gusto wouldn't have any friends? Well you're wrong there. And as badass as that punch was, I would kindly ask if you wouldn't punch my friend. I mean technically, wouldn't you want to punch me?" With that remark the young boy snapped his fingers, and the ground around Luka turned into the sloppy liquid. The ground started to rise around Luka's feet in a lazy whirpool.
"C'mon, with that smug attitude how could I NOT want to drown you? Jokes aside though, your fight isn't with him if you want one."

Elizabeth was slightly...perturbed. She'd expected something a lot different when she imagined UA--for one thing, she imagined that her classmates wouldn't be the type to square up fives minutes into the first day. She looked down at her notebook, wrinkling her nose at the greyish slop that had gotten on her desk from Rosen's actions. "He is quite the handful," she said. Elizabeth shrunk a little in her seat. She was a little embarrassed now that she had lost her temper and shoved her classmate like that--especially when Reiko had kept so calm. Elizabeth's quirk didn't give her any leeway for things like that. She may have been a little keyed up from nerves, but that was no excuse. Elizabeth rubbed at her temples, the fighting loud and already giving her a headache.

"I don't know how he's going to do well with an attitude like that," she added. "Or the person that did that to him, to be honest. It seems stupid to make a random enemy on day one--I mean, when he wasn't bothering him," she added. "You're quite justified, he's being a jerk."

She carefully grabbed the notebook, shaking it off. She took a sniff and grimaced. "...it ruined the scent, too," she mumbled. "It's supposed to smell like a cupcake..."

Elizabeth liked scented things. Her sense of smell was strong, and good smells helped keep her calm, which was good for her quirk. The battle raged on at the front of the room, and Elizabeth silently praying the homeroom teacher would be able to get things back under control when he showed up.

deianeira deianeira

Before Kazu could come back with some Witty reply, Luka spoke up, standing up for the kinetic controller with words, and with his quirk. The backup, and the complement of Luka didn't play off on Kazuhikos face, but inside he felt a glow of gratitude.

This Luka guy is pretty cool eh?

Thought Kazu as a whirlpool of floor began rotating around Rosens feet.

While this took place, Kazuhiko thought it best to retrieve his table, and walking with a deliberate, slow cadence he made his way to his desk across the room. As he walked past Rosen he spoke in a low tone, imperceptible to many in the room.

"You can hit hard... but defense has never been my strongstuit, the question is, how hard can you be hit?"

Came the words, cold and obscure, remaining mum in the specifics of his offense, for divulging too much about his abilities to a potential rival would be a foolish move. He would have ample time to show his capabilities in the coming months anyway, and if Rosen was the force he beleived himself to be it would be shown, but not without contention from the raven haired boy.

His demeanor brightening for a moment, seeing an opportunity to (unwisely) add fuel to the fire, Kazu looked over at Jean with a devilish smile.

"Obviously its him" says the boy as he drags his seat back to position.

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm
National National
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Purin listened intently as the green haired student explained the contents of her manga. It took all of her willpower to not glance upward into the girls second set of insect eyes which sat higher on her head. Purin nodded along with a subtle smile, even though she hadn't the slightest clue about manga. When she was younger she had loved watching anime and even now she collected anime t-shirts, but only because they were trendy and nostalgic. Purin had moved past that phase in her life and hadn't watched an anime in years.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of that one!" she lied, not wanting to disappoint the small girl, "Maybe... I'll ask you to borrow it once you've already finished it. I don't wanna make you fall behind or anything!"

Purin shoved another spoon of the banana pudding into her mouth in an attempt to calm her nerves. She hated lying, even small white lies, however, she was more afraid of disappointing others.

"R-Really?" Akiyama replied incredulously, both sets of eyes widening ever so slightly in interest.
It was rare for her to find anyone else that shared her hobbies, and the prospect of getting to have a discussion about BNMA with someone her age was far too exciting for her to pass up.

Leaning closer to her new deskmate, with simple eyes that practically bored into Purin's with their simple curiosity, and a well-meaning smile, Akiyama asked, "What chapter are you on? Who's your favorite character so far? What's your--" WHUMPF!!
The telltale sound of fist colliding with face resounded behind her, cutting her eager probing session short, and for the first time, she became aware of the action happening behind her.

"Eh? What's everyone fighting about? And what happened to the floor?" Akiyama wondered aloud, turning back towards the girl beside her.
"Did something happen?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back