• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Revolution!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Danidify Danidify Marzopup Marzopup

Reiko was beyond grateful for her teammates when they agreed with her decision. While she had gone with her gut and her common sense, they did not have time to argue, and it wasn't like she wanted to bring up internal conflict to begin with. She had been stuck with a few too many over argumentative teammates in the past.

As they ran forward, Reiko tried to take in more of the appearance of the mock 'city.' The farther in they got, the more streets she began to notice. They seemed to be interconnected in a grid-like pattern. 'Maybe there's a robot on each street?' It wasn't like this mattered though; Elizabeth's keen sense of hearing had managed to pinpoint some of the robots around them. Reiko also noticed the heights of the buildings around them. They were very tall, like the skyscrapers in the cities, but they looked hollow, unloved. They definitely seemed like fake buildings in a sense.

Reiko came to an abrupt stop as she nearly ran into the back of Elizabeth, who had been running right in front of her. "Sorry," she murmured, until she realized what had caused them to stop. The object that Elizabeth and Nao were gazing at seemed to be their robot.

The monster of metal seemed to be stories tall. It towered over the three of them like a flyswatter over a bug, and Reiko couldn't help but shiver a bit. Her father had told her about this type of Yuuei combat robot, but she never actually believed him when he spoke of its height and imposing stature.

While she was still staring slack-jawed at the massive machine, Elizabeth had apparently run over and picked up a rock. The thud of the makeshift projectile hitting metal, as well as the girl's energetic and obnoxious yelling scattered Reiko's thoughts. She gave an incredulous laugh and her brain finally kicked back into motion.

Reiko turned around to face Nao. "This is our chance!" she yelled, very consciously aware of Elizabeth's yelling in the background. "Where do you think is our best shot?"

Seth did the arm trick to get up on the roof, and had to wait a few seconds for his team. Rosen pointed out the nearest robot, and the chase was on. It took a few rooftop jumps, but he got there. There was only one person he could see engaging the robot, but Seth was probably out of her range.

Seth landed on the robot's head while transformed, and bashed one of the eyes in with a rib. He stuck his head in and ripped several wires out with his jaws. Using teeth in combat was a bad look, but Seth didn't care.

King Vioogra King Vioogra Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify ((Stealin ur kill }:3 ))

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Ivan followed closely behind Rosen as a cloud of smoke, a hand reaching out as if there were a person in it and giving a thumbs up before moving forwards quickly. As he rounded the corner, Ivan formed back into himself, whisps of smoke coming from his jacket as he looked at Seth's headless skeleton deal.

"Is that supposed to happen? That's... Cool I guess?"

He said, not 100% sure how to react to the lanky boy's strange quirk

(Sorry for the short post its a bit late)​

Luka sighed in relief as he looked up at his teammates, his face carved in a large grin to show how much he truly appreciated their hard work.
"Nice job Sero, Kazu! You guys were amazing! The way you taped up that heavy guy so he couldn't move, and that sick shockwave that you made Kazu! Poor dude went boom."
Sero and Kazu would both notice how the ground beneath them is hard, but the earth around them is liquid. They would feel their separate spaces of Earth start to move through the liquid as Luka navigated them down the street. Sero sat down and he stretched his legs out, taking the opportunity to rest.
"So I'm guessing you're both from here?" Asked a curious Luka as he scanned the area, hoping to make friendly talk with the boys since it seemed as though the three were going to make it. They destroyed one robot, which was just enough to pass, and they did it while fending some other students off. Luka felt pretty proud of himself and his teammates as he continued to lazily surf them through the city.
"Yeah I've lived here my whole life. Mom and Dad don't really like to move around too much." Sero did this reply as he laid down on the moving ground.
Jet Jet

"I'm from Hosu" answered Kazuhiko, sitting down on his moving piece of land, clutching at his red, swelling hand and forearm.

"But if I get accepted here my family is moving" he continued, trying to block out the pain with a smile and a bitter laugh.

"This is one hell of an effort saver thougg, thanks Luka, your quirk is no joke" added Kaz, laying back on his platform with a pained sigh.

I really passed this test huh..... Step one down... I'm coming for your spot!

Thought the boy, determined and hopeful, looking to the sky as the team sailed across the city on their concrete rafts, the sounds of battle still echoing through the streets of the mock city.

National National

Location - Forgotten tunnels, one hour from UA, deep beneath a city.

Time - During the testing

"Strength"

"In"

"Numbers......."

"STRENGTH In Numbers"

"Has never been the strong suit of villains"

Came the voices, words of different origin emerging from varied points in the room, the shadows of the industrial catacomb hiding the sources.

"Villains fight"

"FIGHT"

"Among themselves like petty"

"PETTY WARLORDS"

Continued the entity, the schizophrenic nature of its speech baffling to the audience.

"But there is one among US"

"Capable of unit- ING ALL VILLAINS Under one banner. But we CAN NOT Have villains, and only villains Within our ranks"

Monologued the entity, the air of its home sinister and stale. It's evil ancient, malicious, plotting and deadly.

"We are the one" came all the voices at once, united for the first time, and as the words rang together, "Hive" stepped forward, surrounding its next victim.

Last edited:
Luka nodded at the two as they continued to sail.
"Huh, I haven't really visited Hosu yet, guess I gotta go there after this then! Maybe if we pass, you can be my tour guide and I can pay for lunch."
Luka grinned as he was given the compliment of his quirk. He was extremely grateful for the one thing that hasn't bit him in the butt from coming from his family; his quirk, Urban Ocean. He wouldn't even be here without it. He looked calm and focused while managing the conversation between the three. He sensed the movements of other's running nearby them, but the movements quickly disappeared as Luka assumed that it was other students trying to snag a robot before time ran out. Curious to see what was going on, he shot himself up in the air with the liquid ground toward a building that was a few meters away from the boys. Luka gracefully landed this time as he looked over in his surroundings, the vantage point that he chose being one of the tallest in the surrounding area. The people they were competing with were talented, that was no joke. He saw in the distance what seemed to be grey, smokey apparitions that were making a kabob out of one of the robots, with another student firing what seemed to be some sort of blast with some sort of unknown energy. He then saw a creepy skeleton thing pop out a rib before proceedingly bashing in the robots robo-brain in. He looked over to the other side, seeing a boy fire off consecutive blasts of concentrated ice, completely encasing one of the large robots(Todoroki). His head did another few degrees of turning before seeing two students seemingly developing a strategy while a blonde haired girl desperately threw what seemed to be a rock at one of the robots. Ahhhh, UA. How much weirder could this school get? Luka snapped his fingers before sliding down the now liquified building, adding it to his river as he slowly caught back up to Sero and Kazu.
"Seems like we did our job boys. We snagged our robo kill, and it looks like we were the first. Now what?"
Jet Jet

Rosen grinned at the smokey thumbs up he got, turning his gaze to see the skeleton leap at the robot he knew had to be there. Using his rib to jam into the bot and gnawing at the inside of it like an animal, he had to respect that tenacity, "nice going Seth!!" He complimented as he jumped down from the building onto the robots head, Pushing with all his might he fell through the top of the head into a hallow structure full of wires that were powering the thing. "Shit..." He cursed as he focused on powering his body with the energy he had stored up to numb himself as the electricity shocked him while he pulled at wires, leaping out of the metal skull to drop down nearby the blond girl, his body looking somewhat scorched as he tried to not be bothered by it, using up some of his reserved power he stole from Ivan to numb his body. "That went pretty damn well if I say so myself!! I guess I could give one of you a chance to choose next!? If it wasn't obvious by Rosen's tone, he was starting to grow a little over confident, the rush from battle and the rush of adrenaline and power coursing through his body allow him to be a little reckless as he stood by a girl not on his team, facing away from her and toward his partners who were a safer distance away.

((Sorry for the uber short post, not a lot for me to do atm I guess))

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R King Vioogra King Vioogra

Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify deianeira deianeira ((Standin next to Marzo's character))

Nao Sakurai
Interactions: Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira
Damn, that robot sure was big.

It took a few seconds, just to let the existence of that big chunk of metal be processed by his mind. He had expected a challenge, but this seemed to be a tad more than just a 'challenge'. This was a whole other level for Mr 'I shoot snow out of my hands', that's for sure. But that obviously wasn't going to stop the courageous and slightly idiotic blond from quickly getting into action.

Elizabeth was first to move, not-so-gracefully but nevertheless epically distracting the robot with some unorthodox method. The masterplan quickly got into action, with the robot's big metal body quite swiftly adjusting to look at the other blond. This was really intense.

Nao was aching to start moving as well, his feet ready to shift into motion when Reiko mentioned this was the perfect chance to strike.

Energy rushed through his body, both eyes intensely focused on the robotic body they were about to hopefully destroy.

"Quick, follow me!"

Running forward, Nao's eyes were glued stuck to the giant block of metal. He wasn't completely sure how to get her up there, but that was something he'd figure out once they were actually close enough for anything to work out.

And then the robot suddenly stopped moving.

He could hear some sort of impact happening, but all he could see up there was a small figure.

Turning around almost immediately to check up on Elizabeth, Nao's eyes filled with shock when he suddenly saw a weird figure standing far too close to her. Fear, worry, and a need to protect his teammate rose far beyond the quest to destroy that robot. Leaving behind a newfound acquaintance for the sake of success would most definitely leave a bitter taste in his mouth. It wouldn't be a real victory if they hadn't done it together. He simply wasn't the type of person to leave someone behind anyway. Besides, his grandmother would definitely not approve of such a story.

"Elizabeth!" He shouted, hoping both Reiko and Elizabeth would be shot into action.

Almost instinctively, Nao slid to a stop and started running in the other direction, snow rapidly pulsating out of his wrists at an unhealthy but somewhat sustainable pace.

Aiming both hands forward, he would release a concentrated blast of snow right towards the odd enemy standing beside Elizabeth. He would swiftly release another, and another, and another all the while adjusting his aim accordingly. His accuracy was chaotic, to say the least, but at this point, Nao was already moving around on automatic pilot.

Back the heck off, idiots. ( SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm King Vioogra King Vioogra )

Everything seemed like it was going well--at least, at her end. The robot was good and distracted, and she just had to put her faith in Nao and Reiko to execute their part of it. All she had to do was just...hope for the best.

Of course, that was when everything went to shit.

Wolves did not have better eyesight than humans, unfortunately, so it was a little hard to make out exactly what she saw on top of the robot's head. What wolf eyes were good for was noticing movement; it kind of gave her the illusion of better eyesight, because she just caught details other people didn't.

Wait. Was that...a skeleton?

BONES, I SHOULD CHASE THEM--

Elizabeth shook the thought from her head. Sometimes Wolf-Brain could be kind of annoying that way. Another figure attacked the robot, stealing their kill--and that certainly was enough to piss her off.

Well.

If she let herself get angry.

As it was, getting angry was counterproductive--both because of her quirk and just in general. If they couldn't get this robot, they had to find another one. It was simple as that. There was no time to start arguing with people that were just playing the game.

The second person that had finished the robot off landed near her, and seemed totally oblivious to the fact that he'd ended up right next to someone with a very good reason to be angry.

Elizabeth was good at staying calm, but that didn't mean she was just going to do nothing. She was just going to be strategic about it. It would be strategic anger.

Of course, Nao beat her to it. Elizabeth hopped backwards, using her hands as counterbalance, pinwheeling them for a moment before managing to keep her balance. She looked at Nao. Elizabeth couldn't help it; she snickered. Was this practical? Maybe not.

But it was pretty funny.

"HA! Nice one!" Elizabeth gave her teammate a thumbs up and a quick smile, before turning her attention back on the guy. "No 'thank you for doing all the work distracting it', huh?" She said. She snorted derisively, putting her hands on her hips and looking at Reiko. "We should go, guys. No use wasting time getting angry at leeches for leeching."

Her nose twitched a little in annoyance, quickly shaking it off. Absent mindedly, her hand started rubbing at her necklace.

deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Rosen was busy feeling victorious, waiting for his comrades to choose the next direction to move too, feeling pretty good and a little light headed, blinded by good feelings of pride and energy. Not noticing until snow started pummeling toward him haphazardly. "Whoa, shit!" He yelled out as he tried maneuvering to dodge it, there was no rhyme or reason to the method of the attacks however as he attempted to backflip out of the way, jumping up higher than necessary to pull off the move.

As he landed back down on his feet snow hit him square in the face, a new kind of numbing paralyzing his face a bit, damn that was cold. He reached back to pull up his hood as he turned to guard the blasts, getting a better view of this kid as he peered from under his arm as a guard. "Villian's aiding the bots maybe?" Rosen decided to get into character here, speaking loud enough for his team to hear if they were interested in his take. Just having fun as he pumped energy into his legs and jumped into the air again, he pointed a finger-gun down at the boy hurling snow, "Angelic blast!" He yelled out his catchphrase move as he powered up a large amount of aura without thinking. He had planned to save this move for another bot to score more points, but he just got caught up in the moment. As a bright blue power formed at his finger tip and aimed straight for the snow-boy, a direct hit may knock him out. Even if dodged it would send a bit of a shockwave about ten feet around the place of impact before dissipating. A small 2 foot wide round crater forming in the place of impact.

He would then fall back down beside snow boy, reach out and sap a little extra energy from him to power himself further. Attempting to take just enough to slow him down at least.

Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify deianeira deianeira
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R King Vioogra King Vioogra

"Does look that way" answered Kazuhiko, looking over to Luka, eyes squinting in the sun.

"The proctor told us to head to the end of the city, the north side.... So that should be.... That way" declared the boy, pointing off into the distance, believing (but not knowing) that to be the North end of the city.

"On the way there maybe we can score some brownie points and help out other teams if they're on the way, I have a feeling there's more to this test than just getting a kill. Maybe it's overkill but we have extra time, your call" he added.

National National

Ivan jogged to where his teammates were, turning into a swirl of smoke as he shot up to where they were on top of the robot before reforming into himself again, He looked back at the team who had just gotten their kill stolen and gave a quick wave.

"So where to next? I imagine we don't need much more to qualify."

He said quietly to his team, cracking his neck before pulling his jacket, which now had a few burn marks, and tossed it to the ground beside the robot.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Luka looked back at the now large river that he created with his quirk. It took a bit of time, but he now had a massive reservoir to work with.
"Help out other teams, huh? I guess that could work. I'll see what I can do then. Sero, Kuza, please watch my back. This is gonna be just a little risky, nothing too bad." And with that, Luka took a stance as he laid both his hands on the floor, keeping a steady and calm breath as he concentrated in the Earth. While he wouldn't have control, his plan was to throw a large tidal wave of liquified earth toward the direction where he saw the most robots, which was northeast of them. That way, it would stun any of the robots that were in that direction, allowing for easier kills. However, Luka kind of forgot that people might be around the robots. Nevertheless, after a few minutes of deep breathing and build up, Luka lifted his hands up, and slowly but surely, his tidal wave lifted. The massive surf of liquid earth started to rise higher and higher as it peaked five stories after a few more minutes of build up. Luka breathed in as he pushed forward, the massive wave now pushed toward the northeast. (The characters mentioned) would either hear or see the giant tidal wave from their left, but nobody of significant importance was hurt. However, Luka hoped that some of the students would understand that this was an opportunity. He put a thumbs up to Sero and Kuza before sitting flat on his butt, his eyes almost closing shut as the boy immediately fell asleep.
Jet Jet

People who saw the tidal wave:
Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify deianeira deianeira SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm King Vioogra King Vioogra

Last edited:
Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm King Vioogra King Vioogra

As they ran, a sense of dread settled in her stomach. At the time, she could have played it off as nerves. She and Nao were running headfirst towards a gigantic robot with only a scrapped together plan, held together with Nao's apparent ability to launch her into the air, something he seemed to be unfamiliar with. However, it was only a few seconds before she realized what had caused her premonition. There was a boy, who was clearly from a different team, beating up their robot.

Reiko was not happy. Not in the slightest.

Right as she and her team were about to go in for the kill, some other group of idiot boys just had to run up and grab their robot right from underneath their noses. As the creature was destroyed, Reiko couldn't help but take in the appearances of the people who were surely on her hit-list by now. 'A nerd, a magician, and an actual skeleton.' she thought to herself, 'Father would kill me for this type of disgrace.'

As she looked around, Reiko could see she was not alone in her anger; Elizabeth was close to fuming. 'I hope that she'll be willing to find another robot. That was an jerk-ish move, but it's not like they truly did anything wrong. It is the nature of the test to kill a robot, regardless of the other teams.'

Reiko was the farthest away from this other team, but that did not stop her from being utterly shocked when Nao suddenly started running in the direction of their third teammate. "Hey, hold up!" she yelled, trying her hardest to be heard over the creaking and groaning of the large robot. Unsurprisingly, the snow-manipulator either didn't hear her or didn't care and continued to run towards Elizabeth. Not one to be left behind, Reiko ran after him, and the target Nao was dead-set on quickly caught her eye.

The nerd-looking kid from before was standing quite close to the wolf girl, and Reiko laughed in surprise as Nao pummeled him with snow. She was quickly yanked out of the fun when said boy starting powering up for some kind of move that surely related to his quirk. Filled with a similar type of energy that his teammate had been filled with only moments before, Reiko had little time to think before her legs moved on her own. Running up behind him, Reiko grabbed on to the aura-user's leg and tried to move it out from under him, hoping it would be enough to throw the blond boy off balance. Even if it didn't, she had activated her quirk and she could already see the gray starting to creep up his legs. Only a few more seconds and he would be stone from the waist down.

Last edited:

Nao Sakurai
Interactions: Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm King Vioogra King Vioogra
Nao smiled brightly when he saw the dumb robot-stealing weirdo get hit in the face with one of his blasts. Generally speaking, Nao didn't really hit very often which made it that much more special. And just to add up to the satisfaction of the moment, he also received some encouragement from his kind teammate Elizabeth.

"That's what you get for stealing our kill!" Nao shouted passionately, his hands shortly balling into fists due to plenty of frustration still existing within his body.

Things started moving quickly, Nao releasing as much snow as he could and gathering it up while he heard Elizabeth speak up. Considering his focus on battling a dangerous opponent and the mere fact that he, once again, did not understand English properly, Nao pretty much didn't catch anything that was said. His eyes and ears were both respectively aimed at the potential threat, with rays of snow still leaving his hands gradually while he started storing it beside and behind him. He was being totally unreasonable with the amount of snow he was currently using, but that didn't really matter to him at the moment.

The snow wielder was thoroughly enjoying his one-sided snow blast fight, only to suddenly see his target jump into the air and strike some weird pose. Like a deer in front of headlights, he simply stood there while a pretty light charged up in front of him. It came rushing straight forward.

Oh no.

A desperate pulse of panic moved through his body, both arms charging up as quickly as humanly possible to lift some snow into a makeshift, totally unstable mountain right in front of him. The construct flew all over upon impact, the shockwave that released as well sending Nao pummeling backwards into his storage of snow. He disappeared completely into the snowy range, only to never be seen ever again...

Perhaps that was a bit too dramatic.

In truth, Nao had been thrown around quite a bit due to the impact. His head hurt, and he was completely disoriented. So, now that he was completely delved under his very own snow, he needed a few seconds to readjust.

After approximately 5 seconds, Nao managed to regain enough strength to stick out his head, his arms following soon after. He would catch his breath liberally before shaking his head around a few times to rid of the snow in his hair. He was feeling especially chilly right now.

"I'm okay!" Was the first things he would say, just to make sure no one was going to unnecessarily worry about him. Besides, it wouldn't be a great first impression if he would've been completely taken out by a single attack of another student. He had to stand tall and be brave!

Notes: Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm deianeira deianeira Due to a tad bit of confusion, I (1) assumed Reiko's leg grab attack would be occurring during Rosen's jump (because that's when he started visibly charging up I think). I (2) also assumed the leg attack hit and (3) that the projectile still went off. Last but not least, I (4) did not write in the 'falling down and draining his energy' part of Rosen, mostly because, well, Nao is currently in a bowl of snow and Reiko is hopefully attached to Rosen's leg. If either one of you disagrees with my assumptions, I'll change my post! Also, National National , thank you very much for that tidal wave, but Nao is a tad too busy getting wrecked to actually notice it!

It was all fun and games until the guy decided he was going to fight back. A blast was thrown straight at Nao, gasping when Reiko activated her quirk and Elizabeth saw the stone creep up their adversary's leg. "Whoa," she breathed. That was...terrifying, in person. "Well I can guess what your hero name is going to be, Medusa--" She heard Nao speak, and she looked to see him covered in snow. And as if that wasn't enough, Elizabeth saw a huge freaking tidal wave of...something...which Elizabeth wasn't sure was a good thing or a bad thing since it probably caught up a few robots that might be picked off.

Elizabeth settled on it being both since, well, who the hell caused a giant tidal wave on dry land again?

"Reiko--robots--tidal wave--and also that guy--urgh," she held her head. With her heightened senses, it was easy to be overwhelmed. It seemed like the test was falling apart all of a sudden, and she just--she just needed to relax. Elizabeth took a deep breath.

Heroes had to face disasters. Just--just focus on one thing at a time. What was the most important thing?

Saving her teammate of course!

"Hey!" Elizabeth ran forward, her canine quirk giving her all the energy of a Saint Bernard as she bent down and started digging the snow off of him. When her hands became too numb to continue, she stepped back and held out a hand. "Just...take it," she said, in halting Japanese. "Are you okay?" She continued.

It wasn't that she didn't know any Japanese, after all, it would be stupid not to prepare at all for moving to the country. She was actually pretty good at foreign languages; it was just that Japanese was so much different than the european ones she was used to.

deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Things moved so quickly, he hadn't even noticed he was interrupted mid jump and his complete attempt hadn't made it all the way through. Successfully setting off his attack toward the snow boy and seeing him buried in his own pile of ice. That was a nice sight. But then as he started to fall, his leg was stuck in the air. Noticing someone had gripped onto him, he turned to look to see his foot began turning to stone. "FUCK!" He reached out a hand, pulling in some of her energy, angry and upset as it was he felt it surge through him as he glared and began to corrupt with anger himself. He shot another blast out of his palm to throw her backward, attempting to only hit her enough to make her let go, but the anger he felt, he lost a bit of control and used more power than necessary. Falling backward against the ground, he looked down to see his leg was stone up to his knee.

"Son of a bitch..." He cursed as he started to push himself up to his feet, at least his other foot was still operable, he'll just have to drag this one until the stone wears off. As his eyes look forward, past the Medusa lady, he heard the other girl yell a warning, just as he noticed the tidal wave coming toward him. He'd better start dragging his foot along right now. Hopping on one foot he went toward the snow boy he knocked back earlier. Reaching out to usurp the girl who was trying to help him up. "Grab on and I can help you to safety." He told the girl with the weird necklace as he gripped the snowboys forearm. He absorbed as much energy as he could get away with from him as he powered up his one working leg. He bent his knee and propelled himself upward, holding on tight to this boys arm, dangling the rest of his body free from the snow as he propelled them forward and landed. Even if these two were 'villians' from his perspective in this test, he couldn't let them die, that wasn't what heroes did. So he gave her opportunity to grab onto him if she wanted and used the boy to power himself to get them quickly to a higher surface.

He flew onto the top of building and let go of the boy as he tumbled and rolled across the building, feeling his leg swell and hurt. "We should probably get to the finish line..." He commented to know one in particular as he could feel himself reaching his limit. Doing what he could to numb the pain again.

Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify SP3CT3R SP3CT3R King Vioogra King Vioogra

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181230-235431_Google.jpg

Tomoki had caught up to Jean. "Of course there's a rush! Aren't we being time?" He asked the members of his team as he soar through the sky. A green moving machine caught Tomoki's eye far in the distance. "I can see it!" He shouted.

PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Tori dashes after her two partners attempting to keep up with them. Her abilities aren't that of a speedster, so she chugs along on ground level, keeping pace with her cardio. The robot spotted by Tomoki towers near the trio, batting off weak teams I'll equipped to fight the metal monstrosity. As the group approaches the machine, it turns its red glare to them, releasing a metallic groan, the supercomputer within crunching algorithms as it swings its right arm down at the front of the three man team, looking to send them back with a massive Shockwave.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

"Huh...guess a few others had the same idea" laughing a little at the sight of others around as she closes in on the creature, though seeing the arm ready to come down on the group of them she seems to slide for a moment before jumping up at the incoming arm, the metal narrowingly missing her as she seems to be horozontal in the air to the automations limb before latching on and with a golden spark redirects the force being used to create almost a perfect arc as the automation is lifted from the ground, thrown over her and slamming down in a clear area on its back. To those observing it appears that she just judo flipped the several dozen tons of steel all while keeping that wide grin across her features looking to Tomoki "Ok, Big Bot on its back ready and waiting!......Fire Flower give it something big! Its shell might be ok but any tech thing this big is definately going to have some heating issues if pushed" turning to Tori "Mind Bird....Try and do those mind things to keep it down" pausing for a sec to look at its size "Hmm....maybe focus on the leg joints rather than whole thing though"

Jet Jet Japanime Japanime SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181230-235431_Google.jpg

As they approached the large machine, it rose its arm and slammed it down on the ground producing a shockwavd that blew small items that were nearby back. Tomoki quickly put his arms in front of him in an attempt to block before being blown away a little bit. When he returned to his team he witnessed Jean flipping the robot on its back. "Whoa... Jean's quirk must be super strength. Cool." He thought as he watched. The name that Jean called him immediately got his attention and he directed his gaze towards them. "What did you just call me?!" Tomoki shouted angrily. He got over it and followed his teammates orders. Tomoki flew to the lying robot and unleashed a powerful flurry of punches with his hands engulfed in sun flames, creating an explosion of heat and light after each subsequent contact.

PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

It seemed that the side effects of being attached to the enemy's leg, in the air, while he was attempting to hit you with a blast of energy meant one bad thing in particular: you aren't able to dodge very well. Her quirk had managed to turn one of the adversary's legs to stone, but she was about to be knocked into next Tuesday. At least she had a bit of time to come up with a half-way put together plan; the boy's quirk seemed to have a charge-up timer. 'Well, at least the snow hasn't melted yet. Sure would hurt a lot more falling onto concrete.'

Reiko managed to move her head enough so that the blast wouldn't hit her in the face, something that probably put her down for the rest of the assessment. However, the attack did manage to hit her shoulder. She did let go, because, you know, it hurt, and the girl fell face-first into a pile of Nao's snow. "Oww," Reiko groaned into the concrete. The blast had burnt the clothing off her right shoulder and hit the skin underneath, leaving a small burn. Her shirt was still able to be worn, but she would definitely have to throw it out after the test was over. 'I guess that's what I get for being so close to the enemy. I'll definitely have to work on that attack.'

Picking herself up from the ground, which had soaked her in water, Reiko tried to gauge what had happened to the reason for her injuries. Standing a few feet away, the blond kid's leg had successfully turned to stone, and it seemed to be giving him trouble. "Yes!" she whispered triumphantly. It would require some tinkering, but she had managed to slow him down slightly. "Take that!" Reiko hadn't really ever been able to actually to use her quirk in a combat situation, other than training, of course. She was quite pleased with her results, even though she would have to ask Elizabeth later about how long it took for the transformation to occur; she had been too caught up in the moment.

Reiko turned in the direction of her teammates. Elizabeth seemed to be helping Nao out of the snow. She was confused as to why at first; it was his own snow, but then she noticed the gray tidal wave coming their way, herself included. She quickly moved to the side, and then tried to focus on her teammates. Reiko began to move in the direction of Nao, but she suddenly saw him pulled out by the blond guy from before. She was so focused, Reiko seemingly forgot that this was an exam, not the real thing, and hadn't considered him an ally.

She ran over to them, hoping that they would still be able to take down a robot of their own. "Thank you," Reiko murmured to the kid with the energy quirk. Her pride was screaming at her inside her head, but having her two team members knocked out probably would have put their team out of commission. "It will take a while, but your leg should dissolve within the hour." Turning back to her team, she decided to ask if they were alright. "Will you guys still be able to take one out?" Her shoulder was stinging, and she was definitely tired, but Reiko knew that they had to complete their task, lest they wanted to join general studies.

Last edited:
The robot groans again as it withstands the combined efforts of the two students. With its right hand it slaps at its own face to retaliate against Tomoki who bashes away, his quirks light flashing across the city.

Tori sees the hand coming down towards her Teammate and channels her power, using nearby rubble to knock Tomoki away from the incoming hand.

"Sorry if I hurt you!"

She yells across the battlefield.

Following up the telekenitic girl channels her powers again, sending steel rebar shooting at the knee joints of the robot with resounding success, piercing the hydraulic systems of the beast, reducing the pressure of the joints.

Despite the damage, the monstrosity does push itself to a standing position, damaged but still functioning, it's face bashed in to some extent by torch bearer and it's leg gimped by the telekinetic. Along with considerable overall impact damage from the earlier throw.

It moves slower now but with power none-the-less swinging its arm into a building, sending a hailstorm of rubble crashing down towards the students.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Japanime Japanime
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Looking up to the debris falling with a more nervous smile "Well.....thats something" looking towards the fire user for a moment before sliding over with a rapid spining noise from her feet. Taking a deep breath she puts up a weird stance infront of them "Keep the fire up, Ill keep the debris away. But gather up gonna be hard if your scattered". As the first fragment of stone arrives her hand glides forward just under it before a quick spin launches it back at the machine, repeating the move with each of the larger falling objects, spinning and redirecting each object with quick shifts of her stance that more resembles a dance than anything else.

(Effectively this covering the others)

Attachments

• 1546629688686.png
    1546629688686.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back