• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia (Planning)

Lucius.jpg
Name: Lucius Nemes Kaiser; goes by Lucy or Luce depending on the person

Quirk: Vi et Impetus
  • A manifestation of force and general vector as experienced by the average person yet can change in a designated space of the quirk holder's whim as long as designated place and/or objects are within 5m of the quirk holder. general forces include direction, motion, gravity, inertia or temperature of designated space.​
Strengths
  • Allows for control of one of the vector forces in an area and magnitude of said vectors are only limited by what quirk holder can perceive and as such has room to grow as long as the holder is diligent with their studies of the word and general surroundings.​
  • Versatile and can be used in many different situations depending on the holder's need.​
  • First calculation in action or after cooldown is instant.​
Weaknesses
  • Due to limitations of the holder's ability to perceive the world around them, calculations must be carried out to result in the actions desired. Too many calculations in a row can lead to errors, consecutive errors increase error margins exponentially and can result in unwanted actions.
  • Can only really focus on one vector force at a time or risk errors.
  • Calculations can take a good 2-5 seconds depending on the magnitude.
  • Extended periods of calculations can cause "burn-out" which renders the quirk useless.
  • maintaining a protective vector force around holder while calculating adds 1-2 second delay.
  • No real body enhancement without careful calculations.
Personality

Lucius is regal and at times overbearing in exchanges, but tends to reserve these until driven to the point of irritation. Lucius walks with an air of being holier-than-thou and this leads to influx conflicts as people try to lower him a peg or two. He tries to reserve these and it results in a generally nice guy facade that can drop abruptly should he decide that it is tiring and lets belligerence and objectivity drive the situation. This often results in a large contrasting polarity between what you first thought was a nice guy to an overbearing warmonger than seems to love stomping on people with unchecked belligerence. In battle, strategic sadism propels him toward victory and in a social situation a front is put as needed, nevertheless, his true state is one without restraint. He started by adding vector magnitudes to small stones skipping over the water he threw as a younger child or heating a pot or two to help get dinner started, eventually doing small experiments a child to increase fine tuning; like slowly raising the temperature of water to boil a frog without it noticing or shooting coins threw old cinderblocks. This would eventually become his tool for demolishing that which he deems unfit and force the rest to bend a knee to their sovereign.

2E984B04-4074-4416-9402-28CE888BA567.jpeg

Name: Ren Hirota

Color of Hair: Blond

Color of Eyes : Blue-Green Mix

Height: 6’0

Body Build: Semi-Fit/Lean

Weight: 150lbs

Complexion: Tan-ish

Ethnicity: Japanese

Quirk: Facade
Alters the affecteds perception and gives them very strong and realistic illusions. The illusions can be determined by Ren or based on the affecteds own thoughts and anxieties.
e.g. A fear of a person or animal could make this appear for them, or Ren could create illusionary clones of himself, alter the area, etc. A more powerful illusion could even restrict the moments of a person. None of this effects the real world, and is only seen in the perception of the affected.
This can happen in one of two ways, the first being eye contact. While it works to put them under an illusion, this is results in a less effective illusion, as eye contact is instinctual and as a person is more concentrated in that moment, they are more susceptible to break out of the illusion.
The second method of applying the illusion is physical contact. This can be used in conjunction with the eye contact illusions for an easier touch. The physical contact illusions are much more realistic than the latter, and even with heavy alteration of perception, leading the person to realize what’s happening, can be very hard to break free from.

Strengths
Can use it on allies in situations where speaking to one another is impossible.
Can be used to confuse and cause conflict as a distraction.
This quirk is especially good at misdirection, as if a person doesn’t know they’re under it, it can be used to mask the quirks of allies, or keep them guessing what Ren’s quirk is by showing a range of “abilities” in the illusion.

Weaknesses
Eye Contact Illusions are less realistic and more susceptible to being broken.
If a person breaks free of the illusion they cannot be put back under it for some time.
If a person is under the Illusion for an extended period it’s effectiveness will wear off.

Personality
Ren is shy, but creative. His creativity is a key part of making realistic illusions. He often won’t speak up in situations, unless it’s extremely important or necessary to himself or others, however, if he believes he can trust you, he will open up.

Last edited:
LightOut LightOut underuninterested underuninterested RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

Okay, I know I said that I'd like would have liked to give everyone a a chance to post before anyone, including me, makes a second post. But the main thread has been up a couple of days now and I really would like to start seeing how people interact with each other as well as move the thread along.

I understand life takes first priority, of course it does, but sadly we can't wait for ever. So, I was thinking that maybe I could give 24 more hours for anyone who has not posted yet to make an initial post. After that 24 hours I will make a second post and then everyone can just post when it seems right (of course still giving everyone a equal chance to contribute to the rp). And those that have not yet posted before those 24 hours are up can then just make a post when they have the time.

I hope this sounds fair to everyone and I hope those who have posted are enjoying it so far

Don't apologise, it's fine.

Basically, my character has caused panic in the mall beause of his quirk. Everyone else is then chasing after him or otherwise viewing the event from their perspective

Just to clarify on my last post. When I say storage locker I mean the really big ones. Like ones that are the size of a garage.

I think it’s time for Aya to release the beast soon and chase after that guy. Unless he’s escaped.

He's definitely out of sight by now. But it's not impossible to find him. The key was one clue to where he's going, but if your 'beast' can track smell then it won't be too hard to track his scent.

Just as a heads up guys, I probably won't post again till someone finds Richard. So don't be afraid to post again before I do, unless you're waiting for other people to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back