• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Our Steps

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zain Porter
9300.jpg

Zain, his shoes shining in the sun, slipped out of the sports car and onto the dock.

He inhaled deepely feeling refreshed by the ocean air and said "Well, I realy should have expected that!" then slipped back into the car, beaming at his chauffeur

Being late to the yacht's departure, the yacht was nowhere to be seen. "It seems we were peticularily late this time master Zain." the chauffeur observed, tapping a few settings into the car's frontal display "We Have some catching up to do."

The car launched into motion, flying down a unoccupied dock, flying off the end at high speed. Transforming in midair the car landed on the water and skimmed across the surface now boyant. The water motor kicked in and the car shot across the water like a speedboat, on course for the yacht.

Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg

Tomoki Fuji
Interacting: Athena
Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail Regynleif Regynleif Foogels Foogels

"Right!" Tomoki grinned and ran up to the ball as he reared his hand back, waiting for when the ball was over him. When shade began to cover his face, seeing as the ball was slowly gliding over him, he leapt up and slammed his hand down as it collided with the ball. The power behind the hit sent the ball blasting downward to the other side of the net.​

Screenshot_20181014-223048_Google.jpg

Random Teacher
Interacting: Everyone
Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail PlusUltra PlusUltra Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass DisasterBi DisasterBi Regynleif Regynleif Moka-chan Moka-chan Vacuum Vacuum

*Alright, we are now approaching UA.* Around the yacht was multiple speakers placed, the volume being loud enough so that everyone onboard could hear. The voice belong to the only teacher on board, it being rather excitable and feminine. *Beforehand, we planned on gathering all of you in the auditorium, but I just received word from the principal that he will not be about to address you as he is handling a few things back in Los Angeles, so I'm in charge of the Entrance Exams.* With a clearing of her throat, she resumed being cheerful. *Now, I want to tell you about the Exams you'll be participating in. Below the main building are our training grounds, City A and B, you all will be placed in City A, though it will be divided in two sections, twenty-five of you on each side to avoid one space becoming crowded. Now, you'll be graded once you begin the test: Combat, Rescue, and Teamwork.* The woman continued to explain. *Plain robots will be placed around City A as they'll act as civilians. Random creatures will be your target. There will be five types to defeat: the two-pointers will be changed to a solid red color by me, the four-pointers will be green, the six-pointers will be yellow, eight-pointers will be pink, and the last one will be zero points as you will need not to worry about them. You'll have forty five minutes to get as many point you can and after, you'll be sent to your assigned rooms as you scored will be place in one of the halls of the main building, so I advise you all to get dressed.* For only a second, she paused. *Oh, wait, there will be a select few that won't make it, so, if you don't see your name on the board, you'll be sent back to Los Angeles and will be able to retake the Exams next semester. That'll be all.*

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Focused
    Mentions: Roxasarass Roxasarass

As the announcement finishes Jane crouches down to open up her case for a moment to look at the contents inside. She was correct with her earlier hypothiss regarding the woman being in charge of the exame, though they had far more time than she had expected, then again starting a suprise attack on a boat in the middle of the ocean would perhaps be a bit more than a entrance exam would allow. Hmm she also mentioned changing there colors, could that be her quirk or was it simply a remote function?. Clearing her mind she moves her focus back to ther case for the moment, they would be placed against automations so her first thought was to disregard her medical pack though her hand pauses over it for a moment. Yes it wouldnt help any of the automations, but it would help other participants.

This test was for entrance to a hero academy and so wished to test the qualities and skills they believed a hero required. She turns her head to regard the other students for a moment, the test would be effectively a live excercise and should be treated as such, meaning while the machines would likely have some limit to prevent them being lethal injuries would still be a possability. A real situation would have injured civilians and heroes if the threat was great enough so both would required to be helped as not all participants lending aid would be of the same ability level, the goal would be to diffuse it saftely. Her eyes narrow slightly as the thoughts continue, she should treat this as if it was a real situation, and as such display how she would handle it.....focusing on points would be the same as focusing on fame, glory or status. The blue light of her eyes fades out for a moment before reappearing, taking the medical pack and securing it to her belt, She will act like the hero shes wishes to be.

She removes a few other items as she lets the thoughts continue further, paint cans, metal plates secured to her areas of her limbs.....stopping once more at a glove with stranged tipped fingers, a gift from her mother, If she needed it she could use it, reluctantly sliding it onto her hand. Once ready she gloves the case and looks off to the U.A island, so for the test.....there was differing points for certain colors why?, She had mentioned changing there colors so would that be changing their behaviour or function? perhaps her quirk would enhance them based on such effects given the civilians recieved no color? no focus on the test........colors have diffrent point value, logically a higher value would mean it would be more important, that means rarer or more likely a higher threat, representing more powerful villians......but what did that mean for the 0 pointers?. Her eyes widen at that point, no....she said pointers plural for the rest but the 0 point was refered to as "Last One", for a score that would be one to ignore.....but like she decided if this is a hero exam, what kind of hero would willingly ignore a villian that could be a threat to other citizens and heroes?.

Seemingly nodding to herself she starts to walk over to Leo, teamwork would be important in a real situation and they specifically stated it would be a factor in the grading and they had time until they arrived, similar to heroes being sent to the scene of the incident if they would have time to organise before hand they should use it rather than wait until they actually arrive into the chaos to attempt such. Coming to a stop infront of him, her eyes drilling into him like before and taking a breath she finally speaks "I want you to come with me when the test starts, you know how to move well so hopefully should be able to keep up and cover for the Civillians between conflicts, do you accept?" Straight to the point with a queit yet blunt tone.

Last edited:

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best but if you have a non square image it'll still work Don't worry// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The code above makes sure everything is the same font and is the mx width the code takes up on a post// [/class] [class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comfortaa; font-size:5; // This is the box of color around everything change this and you change all the colors The Font simply won't work using the class and uses the regular Font tag in the code if you have a single word font you would like to use instead remove the bbc tags in code and simple change it here// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
19c1e105b2716154e5aaae431c1b0e1e.jpg
[div class=ColorBlock]// Leonardo Vann //

So the exam was gonna be like that, huh? The school must have had way too much money and time on their hands if they've got the resources to make robots just for this. Robots are cool, but is it worth it to put a bunch of them here just for an exceptionally grand exam? To find the next generation of heroes, it probably is. Though robots aren't sentient, so they wouldn't be the same as fighting a villain. Not that he'd know what that's like.

Plus, the robots probably won't be too lethal since maiming people wouldn't look good for the school. Though it does make a good exam. There are going to be points each robots are assigned, which they'll most likely have to destroy. That would make it bad for quirks that aren't combat oriented like his, so the rescue and teamwork points is a pretty good thing. Two heads are always better than one. Unless they're trying to kill each other.

He tries memorizing each color for the robots so that he knows which robot has what point. Though there's one thing that interests him and that is the zero point robot. No color apparently and no points. Something akin to an obstacle probably. All of the examinees are gonna be put in two cities. Cities are big. Robots would probably be too. They're gonna have lots of room to move around too. More points might mean bigger. Zero points though? Maybe it won't be a robot. Maybe a teacher. An obstacle for them to get over.

They're gonna be put in big sandboxes with robots to kill. Okay. Zero pointer is a mystery. Watch out for that. What would be the best method for destroying them? He can shape his wings to whatever shape he wishes them to be, so he might just use them to grab and smash the robots. Or minimize the amount of blood he uses and slice through them instead by making them thin. The blood has strength, though is cut off easily. He'll be losing lots of blood probably.

His thoughts are interrupted when Jane asks him to join her. And without missing a beat, he replies a simple, "Sure," to her. He does know how to maneuver quite well. And they might make a good team. Though if they'll be working together, it might be better to know what each other have as quirks. "If we'll be working together, it'd be better if we knew what our quirks are. It'll help us make a better plan. So you show me yours and I show you mine."

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mood: Nervous & focused.
Located: Yacht, Main Deck.
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix

She stays silent for a while as she considers it, it was reasonable and the more information you had to use in a situation the better, also she intended to have this person as a class mate so it would merely be speeding up the process of learning that information...she only hoped that the information would not taint what had already been established. Decided, she nods firmly, slowly as she takes a small breath "Acceptable" and without another word snaps a finger....only for it to slowly snap back into place afterwards as if nothing has happened.

"To put it simply my body is both dead and alive with various effects as a result, though the most notable would be i repair damage or lost parts at a accellerated rate. I would show such more fully but i do not wish to have to repaint a regenerated finger unless neccessary" holding up her hand to show the lack of damage. She then turns the finger to point at him "Yours is a blood emission type quirk that was linked to your earlier condition, which i am going to guess is a downside of your ability, correct?"

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best but if you have a non square image it'll still work Don't worry// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The code above makes sure everything is the same font and is the mx width the code takes up on a post// [/class] [class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comfortaa; font-size:5; // This is the box of color around everything change this and you change all the colors The Font simply won't work using the class and uses the regular Font tag in the code if you have a single word font you would like to use instead remove the bbc tags in code and simple change it here// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]

A soft and silent whisper of "What the fuck?" comes out of his mouth when she bends her finger to the point of snapping. That's... hmm. The only way he can describe how he's feeling right now is both disturbed and intrigued. That was certainly one of the more interesting things he's seen in life and something he'd never expect to see so suddenly. Though it is his fault for saying they should share what their quirks were. It caught him very off guard.

At least it's not a giant monstrous mouth full of hundreds of teeth. He'll never get over the time when his brother showed him what his quirk was. Though her quirk certainly does sound useful for her so she doesn't have to worry about wounds. He's gotta ask whether or not she feels pain later. He could do the same thing, except he doesn't break the finger; it just bends very disturbingly too far back. Well, it's time for him to show his quirk.

"Yeah, you got it right." At the moment, he draws out blood from his crystal and it wraps around his left arm in thin threads. "My quirk gives me the power to turn my blood into wings and shape those wings into whatever I want. Right now though, it doesn't look like a wing at all and more like a tendril. As you can see." The name Blood Wings is pretty misleading as they're more than just that. He inherited his dad's quirk, so the name just stayed the same for both of them.

The tendril of blood reaches to the palm of his hand as he holds it out to show it off more. It wriggles around his arm like a writhing mass or a slithery basilisk, moving around creepily as he wills it to do. "It's more-or-less just blood manipulation. " He keeps it wrapped around his arm for a second before retracting it back into his body. The blood volume wasn't much so he didn't feel anything. "I'll probably lose a lot of blood in this exam." He's reckless like that.

Now that what's done is done, they could move on to the discussion of plans before this whole gig starts. "So... you got a plan?"

[div class=ColorBlock]
Mood: Disturbed but very intrigued.
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Pensive
    Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail PlusUltra PlusUltra Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass DisasterBi DisasterBi Regynleif Regynleif Moka-chan Moka-chan Vacuum Vacuum Japanime Japanime

Jane studies the blood as it moves around slowly and shapes itself with interest, it was certainly a versatile quirk though its downside was clearly evident. Using your own blood for such when its in limited supply has the adverse effects she had talked about earlier, though how efficiently its used would dictate the users endurance. She remains focused on it unblinking for a while longer, taking a few steps to view the crystals from behind. So in order to address that over this year efficiency would be his main focus, perhaps control too in doing more with little......how to use it though?. There was a familiar feeling from it as well, reminding her of the very few times she had seen her father perform similar feats....though far less calmly and to a lower degree, she had chosen her first bond well.

His earlier state and later comment confirmed the downside would likely kick in at some point, though turning her head to regard their medical pack set a counter for that issue if it came to it.....hmm perhaps she could even have one of those support items made for that purpose once she is enrolled?. Her head has been bowed for a while now in thought as she stood there unmoving before taking a slow breath, finally responding once more "My father actually has a similar quirk, though lacks a emission point to use such as easily. However yes i do have a plan regarding the differing problems, the first dependent on how quickly your are able to incorporate external blood into your own system to counteract your quirks weakness. The later dependent on others" speaking firmly with each point as it's clear shes taking this entire thing seriously.

Inhaling deeply, Jane calmly turns around to view the other participants across the boat, looking to each in turn with a stare before she letting loose a thunderous shout “ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT YOUR TOTAL POINTS AND ALSO WANTS TO WORK TOGETHER COME HERE!” pointing directly down in front of her with a stern expression before craning her head back to Leo and resuming her normal tone with another breath “Additional resources and manpower will enable us to operate more effectively, We focus on speed and not give the enemy a chance to react as each civilian is secured and update others on unexpected additions such as potential “injured” civilians, team struggles or other obstacles….do you find this sufficient?".

[div class=ColorBlock]

It just so happens that he knows a way he can store that external blood. Pouring the blood onto the crystals would do the trick. It's still just an enigma on the exact method in which his crystals his absorb it, though he supposes it's in the same vein as how he draws the blood from his own body. The crystals also make it so that he doesn't have to actually eat food. They eat away at the food slowly, like an acid corroding metal. He doesn't taste it though he does feel it.

The absorption of blood is much quicker. It is just blood absorbing more blood after all. Only real difference is how close the atoms of liquid and solid are. His crystals are dense clusters of blood with nerves and liquid blood is... well, it's liquid. They're blood diamonds, as he likes to call them. The question of how he'll take in blood is answered- in his head at least -though then comes how they'll get that blood. It's a coincidence their dads both have blood quirks so he doesn't have to go and show what his wings really look like. Not that he'd actually need to.

And upon Jane's announcement to what is pretty much the entirety of the yacht's population, he can feel embarrassment creep up his spine. Fucking hell, why? It's secondhand embarrassment he feels and now all he wants is to go drown in the swimming pool because the both of them are involved with each other thereforeit'slikehimcallingouttoallofthemtooandhewantstodienowbecau-

Breathe. You can do this. You matter. And with a deep breath, he tries his best to regain his composure. He thinks about something that can give him some comfort. Like the fact he's wearing contacts instead of glasses so they won't break and he won't lose his favorite pair of glasses to use. The little things always matter. To him. He thinks of his four cats at home and how he wants to see them again.

In all honesty, Jane makes him feel small. She's like a siberian tiger and he's like a rusty spotted cat. In spite of the fact that he towers over her height and would probably feel small if he held her, she's got the confidence he'd never have. He likes trying to hide his emotions, she doesn't seem to care. They've only met but he just feels small compared to her.

He is anxious, but he tries to set it aside. His eyes twitch around to find something he can look at to avoid contact but he doesn't turn away. His hand reaches to scratch the back of his head. "W-well... yeah. I do. Find it sufficient." The more people around to help, the better, right? "I can absorb blood through my crystals and it stores the blood in them, so I suppose that'll fix the first... part(?) of your plan?" He takes a few more breaths and hides away his nervousness as best as he can.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Mood: Embarrassed & anxious.
[/div][/div] [/div]

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix

Jane gives another firm nod "That makes thing simpler, While i would have prefered to limit my quirk use this partnership would make that detrimental. So we will ensure you are at your maximum capacity now as well as providing additional material for you to collect by altering my methods during the scenario" walking around to the crystals once more to look closely, does she just pour it in like gas in a car? she could put a needle and drip it in? she doesnt have anything like a blood bag but that could be something to ask for once enrolled. She knew they were seneitive so best not be forceful....in the end she wold leave it up to him. "Take what you need, just do not leave such to spray or stained. I would like to maintian my outfits state for at least a little while....also your breathing became faster again, I said you need to be in your best condition" eyes narrowing at him for a moment before coming to a stop at his side and extending a wrist out to him.

This will need to work, by forming a group she can also scout for compatable bonds as well as if successful the effort will be effective in establishing relationships for during the schools years. No this will work, she wont stop and wont give the machines a second to adapt their tactics...if they do then she needs to switch quickly, depending what they are made of damaging them could be difficult. Then again not all quirks are suited to high damage so other counters must be available to shut the down....failing that simply redirecting their force and focus to damage themselves or another unit. Hmm but how big will they be? Humanoid size would make sense but then again some large varients might be a thing....no those she and navigate around, size is a weakness in itself after all. Her minds running through all the options again, wait.....the sceen would be chaotic and communication may be difficult given the sound of conflict and distance....how to deal with that?.

Jane lets the thoughts continue as she stands motionless keeping her wrist out, but looking towards all the other participants in the meantime.

Last edited:

[div class=ColorBlock]

She notices his breathing. That's bad. Is it bad? It is. It is bad. He needs to be on his best. Calm and collected is what he needs to be. Damn it, why does she have to be so observant? Why can't he just go hide? He doesn't know why he's like this. From a glance at him, you wouldn't expect it from the way he dresses like a rich and confident person most of the time. He hates this fear.

This unnecessary fear. It feels disgusting. It feels about as disgusting as anger does. No, no, no. He can't let his emotions get the better of him. He should be calm and rational. Why does his mind must be so complicated? This exam makes him feel nervous and pressured, as he should. Heroes feel fear right? They're still people under their costumes so they must feel fear. It's a normal thing, right?

Leo lets himself process the meaning behind her words. What did she mean by don't leave a stain? Wait- was he- is he supposed to be taking some of her blood? Is that what they were doing? The more blood is useful and all, but does she not feel pain? He can't- no, he can't possibly. Though they've already gone this far in discussing, and she's offering so... should he?

He should. This is a good thing. She can regenerate that blood easily. Can she? He shouldn't be doubting her ability. So he hesitantly grabs her hand, muttering a silent, "S-sorry if this hurts," and draws a hollow tendril of blood from his crystal and pierces through her skin and sucks the blood out of it. It's an easier and cleaner method than just cutting her hand open and dripping the blood onto the crystal slowly. This is a much more direct method.

The taller boy holds her wrist all the while he does this. He feels the crystals turn into a much darker color as well as slightly larger, feels the weight on his back get heavier slowly. After a few moments, he decided it's enough blood. The sharp tendril wriggles out of her skin and slithers back into the crystals. They're much darker in color than they were before, as well as a bit larger.

He doesn't let her wrist go though drops it to their sides. It anchors him to the ground, brings him back to earth. It doesn't let him go to the darkest of space in his head. It comforts him. He's still nervous, though is calmer than he was before. He feels embarrassed doing this, it makes him feel like a little kid. He wants to savor the feeling though. It'll make him calmer. And that's good right? Being calm is a good thing.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Mood: Calmer, but still anxious.
[/div][/div] [/div]

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix

She gives no reaction as the tendril piercings in, if anything its just a momentary discomfort as she clenches and opens her hand, focusing to allow the blood to flow. Though whatevers taken steadily replaces itself with the only change appearing to be her skin tone adjusting to a slightly more natural color for a few moments along with a faint warmth emanating now as her regeneration does its job. She turns to him giving a firm stare the stern tone returning "I told you before, Do not apologize, I offered, you accepted. Other than the initial insertion drawing blood is nothing more than a bee sting ...though it seems the blood has at least got you back into focus". He was calmer though the sudden changes, would that keep up when things got really hectic?.

She never got why people insist on apologising for everything, she never figured out why but it irked her to no end. Looking away once more she at least has the sensation of the blood flow to calm her down, whenever she was either pushing her limits or her healing was taking place it was one of the few things that actually cut through the perpetual numbness making her feel alive if only for a few moments. It would be sad but it she had to come to terms with it though there was something else mixed at the moment that she still could not place, like before in the hall and it was nagging away.

[div class=ColorBlock]

"Yeah, that might be the case but it still hurt a bit, didn't it? I'm worried is all. And the blood isn't what helps me focus." He knows it's pretty much harmless, but pain is pain. He worries. The crystals on his back have turned from a bright rose color to the darker and bloodier red it is now and he feels the difference in weight. He's got the blood to spare now. He won't have to worry about losing too much blood now at least.

That's one part of the plan down. There's no need for him to test how much blood it'll take before he feels symptoms. He knows it'll take a lot more of his life juice. It's a relief that he won't be feeling too cold too soon now. Leo doesn't like the feeling of having to faint. It's a calming thought, at least. He dreads when the actual exam will start though.

Dreading the moments he'll have to feel constantly lightheaded and dizzy, because he'll be drawing blood at an almost constant basis later, he suspects. He's lucky to have found a partner like her, who's willing to give out her blood- which he assumes regenerates constantly -just to help him. She's like a limitless supply of blood for him.

His hand is still clutched around her wrist, so he lets go. It'd be awkward and embarrassing if he's too much like a needy child. Having something to anchor him to the floor is always comforting though. It's what his mother used to do when he was a small kid and got afraid in the dark. "What's the next step in your plan?" He asks.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Mood: Focused.
[/div][/div] [/div]

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix

She inhales quickly as she speaks a little quicker than normal "If i was bothered by something like that, I would not be able to use my quirk effectively when needed" her voice almost snapping "Those sensations dont mean the same for me as they do for others due to that, overcomeing such low level feelings is something i achieved long ago, even those of a higher threshold will be overcome as well in time" turning her head away, she healed from any damage so she didnt need someone else worrying about her, it was pointless, shes was going to be a hero that saved people not that needed saving. I mean it was one of those things in a bond but still, he needed to focus on his own well being more than hers.

Clearing her mind she attempts to calm herself, no she cant get worked up over something simple like that, shes got this test to get people through, crossing her arms infront of her she breaths once more "The next step is incorperating any additional members who wish to join, if not then we proceed as is. The grounds is based off a City and the full city is under attack in this scenario" turning her eye on him once more "If they are putting the effort in to spend this type of money, then there is a good chance for realism they will simulate that....meaning city districts with differing civilian populations. We head for those and neautralize ALL targets on the way as we clear a path for them to escape through. I expect suprises and alterations will be needed but we can only deal with them as they arrive, so expect the unexpected i suppose the saying goes" really that saying was kinda of redundant, it could be sumarized as simply stay aware, but perhaps the method and word choice was also important to have the bigger impact. "Above all, it would be best to treat this not as a test, but as a actual Villian attack on a city and act accordingly"

[div class=ColorBlock]

He'll just shut himself up for now. It's no use worrying about her because she doesn't want to be worried on. It only seems to upset her. Though it's natural isn't it? They'll be working together for this test after all. Worrying about his partner's well-being is a natural thing. He doesn't know why she thinks of it as a bad thing though. And frankly, it just worries him more.

In the short amount of time since they met, he can't help but notice just how much of a cold person she is. Both literally speaking and emotionally speaking. She's cold to the touch, so apathetic. Emotionless. Dead. So much like his opposite, in a way. He feels small. To tell the truth, she's really scary. Really smart, but also really scary. She'd be able to scare him without much effort.

Putting all of his other thoughts aside, he focuses on the matter at hand. Worrying about something like that isn't gonna do him any good. So he focuses all his attention into listening to her words. So far there hasn't been a person coming to join as of yet, so the next step might not happen. Expect the unexpected. Got that. If this is gonna be a realistic villain simulation, they'll be making tough decisions on the spot. Since heroes do that.

And treat this like an actual villain attack. Meaning they will most definitely be making split-second decisions on the spot to adapt to whatever happens, so they'll need to be fast. Make fast decisions and be fast enough to actually do them. He'll need to find ways of maneuvering throughout the city landscape then. The only real thing he's done in terms of maneuvering with his quirk is using them as really big legs and sometimes stick on the ceiling.

He can't necessarily fly like birds do, though he's pretty sure he can glide through the air like hang gliders do. How is he gonna get going high up into the air fast though? There's also the fact he's never done hang gliding. But... maybe he could shoot out a really long tendril and latch onto a building then pull himself and use that forward momentum as a means to swing from building to building. Though he suspects that would use too much blood and he can't focus if he's dizzy.

What's the best way for him to maneuver with his quirk while minimizing blood usage? There's gliding, obviously. The excess blood he's stored would make it fairly easy for him to form a glider. It's getting into the air quick part that's hard. He doesn't know how gliders work so he assumes that getting in the air is slow. Well, he can use them as big legs. Maybe he can jump really high with them.

Or better yet, he can use them as springs and launch himself off the ground instead! Wait, isn't that just jumping? He can just pool a sufficient amount of blood at his feet, get into a crouched position then use that blood to launch himself. Like in video games and shit. He knows they're really strong because he once punched a hole in the wall with it while doing a stupid dare. Wasn't worth it. Jumping should be easy. After launching himself into the air, he can then turn his wings into a glider shape and glide. If they slow, he can stop gliding, latch onto the ground and launch upwards again, keeping the momentum. That's how physics works right?

It's his opportunity to talk plans now. "If we're gonna treat this like a real villain attack, we're gonna be making a lot of split-second choices to adapt to whatever happens. So we'll need to move around at really fast speeds. Villains don't give us time after all. I propose we use my quirk to maneuver since yours is short ranged. I've got the versatility to do so," he pauses to breathe.

"At the start, you can latch onto me, then I launch myself in the air by propelling myself off the ground through forming blood around my legs and... jumping? Jumping. And once we're in the air, I quickly turn my wings into a glider and that makes us go up a lot faster I think. Since you're really observant and all, you could survey the area easier since we've got a pretty good view. Then you direct me wherever."

"In close quarters though, I can make tentacles and latch onto the wall and stuff by digging them into where I'm latching and swing around or pull myself to or launch myself from the latched area. It'll probably use up a lot of blood, but I think I'll be fine mostly. What do you think?" He hopes she thinks it's a good plan.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Mood: Focused with a tinge nervousness and excitement.
[/div][/div] [/div]

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix

Several more moments of silence as Jane head bows follow, mentally going over his words and picturing a city within her mind, her own neighbourhood and streets she walked, climbed and flew from. Picturing gliding over with faceless characters below surveying the scene below and then the eventual fall. She finally nods, a breath breaking the silence "Correct that should work, while i can manuever the rooftops it takes additional time to climb. But using such as boost points between glides if needed would work well. Depending on the durability of the targets i should be capable of disabling them in close combat....while having focused on humanoid shapes i should be able to adapt to them if they are not".

Finally turning back to face him "There exists the risk of targets being located on the rooftops and or holding ranged capabilities, So be prepared for evasive manuevers and i will release if needed for a quickler decent..." giving a quick glance up and down for the latching on part "There may also be structural weak points or unguarded areas on the targets...while i will attempt to identify any you should also do so as it will allow them to be dispatched more quickly, dont worry about blood. This test will be to display everything we have available at our current level" looking back to the others across the deck "If others are not interested, there still exists the possabilitys they may change there mind once the test is underway as such the plan can be augmented as need be.....also if you become seperated and need assistance.......send up a short burst of blood like a flare as a signal...." stopping mid sentance as she mentally berates herself for other looking something, pulling out her phone "Give me your number, we may use the phones to keep in touch as we work. The flare can instead be used if such is damaged"

Was there anything she was forgetting? perhaps but with the number of unknowns still present she had to work with what she had. Would anyone else figure this out? There was the masked one who was attempting to gain advantage before the test started, though if they did join there was a chance it would merely be to advance themselves instead of the group, there was the others who were playing the volleyball game but time would tell. She mentioned not caring about points, that was likely what would keep others away who did not understand, quality over quantity in the end....she could explain it afterwords if needed perhaps.

Athena3.jpg
Athena Jordan
Interacting: Tomoki Fuji

Mentions: Japanime Japanime Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Finally.." Athena mumbled when she heard the announcement. There was the other shoe. So it was a rescue exam? Interesting. She took a deep breath in and let it out slowly while clearing her mind. City, robots, colors, points, teamwork. Turning to Tomo she gave him a grin. "Want to keep working together? We barely got to scratch the surface of this partnership. I'd love to see you in action." She was fighting everything she had been taught. Her parents were both pros who had always stressed that she set herself apart from her peers if she was going to make a decent living. Athena thought that was a pretty lonely way to live and had quickly made up her mind to be better than that. To stand out with others and being a hero who could help everyone.

"I don't think we should necessarily work as one large group, there's no way we'd be able to move quickly enough to cover a lot of ground. But that doesn't mean we can't strategize with the others beforehand to have a cohesive gameplan going in."
She nodded to herself before turning to look at the two students over on their own. She waved to them and yelled "Be right over!" before turning back to Tomo. "How does that sound?"

Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg

Tomoki Fuji
Interacting: Athena Jordan
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif

When the teacher finished giving details about the exam and directions, Tomoki turned towards Athena and seeing that she turned to him, he gave her a grin. It seemed as though they both had the same idea in mind and when he heard the question he was about to ask his grin only grew bigger. That had just confirmed it. "Yeah! I'd love to work with you!" He thought she was a nice girl and thought teaming up with her or even becoming friends would be cool. As she went on to say how working in a large group wouldn't be very beneficial, Tomoki nodded his head in agreement. "I agree. Sounds good!" He yelled with a smile and thumbs up. "I'll go get dressed. Be right back." The teen began his venture back to the room he acquired to get dressed in his regular clothes.​

Athena3.jpg
Athena Jordan
Interacting: Tomoki Fuji, Leonardo Vahn, Jane Dorethy Delacroix
Mentions: Japanime Japanime Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra

Athena shook her head at Tomo's enthusiasm. There he went again, running off. "I'll meet you back over with the other students!" She called after him before making her own way to her room. After changing quickly she jogged over to the two who she had yelled to before. "Hey. Name's Athena, happy to meet you. We got a plan yet?" She asked. The girl's looks unnerved her a little, it was all very intense. The guy seemed pretty normal though, so she kept most of her focus on him.

re-edit-iron-man-06-black-x-gold-59716.jpg
Frederick Brown
Mood: Nervous
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra
After hearing the teacher's announcement, Frederick lowered his head, going deep in thought. "I could rack up plenty of points by focusing solely on offense and destroying any robot that I encounter."

He tried going deep in thought to calm himself, but failed miserably. The anxiety building within him was too much for him to control. After all failing this exam would mean waiting for another semester, and even if he managed to get in the next semester, there will be too much catching up to do. Shaking his head vigorously in an attempt to shake off the anxiety, Frederick strengthened his resolve once more. He was confident that he could freeze the robots hard enough, they would crack under the cold and get destroyed. But since Frederick has never tested his limits, it could always backfire into him running out of gas midway and getting into a dangerous scenario.

All this thinking had made his head hurt so much, he decided to go cool off by eavesdropping on the people nearest to him - a stern looking girl and a calm looking boy. Just then, another nosy girl approached them, asking them for their plans. Silently, Frederick simply watched them from the corner of his eye, curious to see what reply they would give.​

[div class=ColorBlock]

Targets may be on rooftops and may shoot, be careful in case of that... if they get separated and he needs help, send some blood in the air. Got it. A blood flare is definitely a good idea, though he fears it's blood usage. Unless it was just something of a 10 feet mass of thin wriggly red liquid, though that isn't exactly high. Plus, there's no sound and no actual light coming off the blood. She'd have to look around first to spot it.

Now then, numbers. His number. Leo pulls out his phone out of one of his pocket jeans. "Oh, my number is just... um... Wait- Oh, yeah. It's (a bunch of numbers). Just- just take my phone and put your number in." To which, he holds his phone out for her to take and insert her number in. The background wallpaper is of a younger Leo standing on a roof, doing a weird pose with a cat on his head and a deadpan expression.

In the midst of it all, a person approached them. Oh cool, more people. More help. It was a girl, who introduced themselves of Athena- cool, we've got the goddess of wisdom on our side now -who he recognized from the earlier volleyball match. She was the one who was with that shirtless kid, right? Right. He didn't really get to see much of them due to Jane dragging him away, though that match might've been short lived.

Oh right, an introduction. "Yo. Name's Leo. This girl here is Jane." He gestured towards her with his empty hand. "And yeah, we do have a plan. Though I'm going to let Snow White here explain it." It was better she explain it after all. She knew all of it, he only knew the parts she told him.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra Regynleif Regynleif
Mood: Focused and calm.
[/div][/div] [/div]

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: Roxasarass Roxasarass Lulidew Lulidew Regynleif Regynleif Japanime Japanime

Jane calmy takes Leos phone and types away quickly, pulling out her own in what appears to be a little over the top for your average hard case. She pauses to look to the wallpaper curiously for a second before refocusing and carrying on with her task, her own seemingly some aerial shot of a large music concert, though the angle appears to have been taken from the lip of a stadiums roof rather than the crowd and the tips of feet in the bottom of the image really dont make it seem like a proffessional shot.

Jane gives the new arrival a long stare for a while as her attention shifts to them, studying her slowly before taking a breath and finally responding curtly "The aim is to organise our movements to prevent exessive concentration in one point and give a wide covering area, in addition should assistance be required allow people to be diverted" looking to Leo for a moment before back to the woman "We will be taking a arial view at first and deploying down where needed, in doing so can direct others to the points needed. This also saves wasted time running and searching to areas already previously covered...treat this as if it was a actual villian attack and all should go fine" pausing once more and scanning the other participants across the boat "With this method we will also be able to create a clear path for civilians encountered to evacuate through with a lower overall risk for all involved, proper organisation allowing us to strike before the Villians can formulate a response, adapt should unexpected issues arrise. Those are the basics of it, If you agree i would like your number so we can form a linked communication relay, Also we may share quirk information to better understand how to work together and consolodate ideas"

Now she thinks about it, it would also thin out the main areas with the wide coverage meaning other participants are left with more than straglers or lucky finds, never the less the surgical approach is what would give the best result for the city and people as a whole in reality right? so those wishing to gung-ho seeking personal glorys will face appropriate conseunces. Stamina will play a roll for most in this as well, limiting waste would let them work at a higher effect for longer, it might not be a issue she has but given Leos quirk its a concern for her now.

She really wasnt used to talking this much, and the salt air was starting to get to her throat, if she was going to be on this island long term that would be something she needed to take care of. Perhaps a filtration mask and some skin treatment to prevent long term damage....she would look into that after the test.

re-edit-iron-man-06-black-x-gold-59716.jpg
Frederick Brown
Mood: Evil
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime

Initially, Frederick found their response to be absurd because points aren't shared between group members. Sure, there were other ways to score points other than destroying the robots, but there may also be betrayals in groups like these, where one person steals the credit from others. Suddenly, an evil grin flashed across his face. Frederick realised that he could join them since he could take advantage of their vision to scout out the enemy or civillains, stealing points from them as a result. However, he first had to gain their trust.

With that, Frederick approached the group. "Hey, I'm interested in teaming. I heard you guys had a plan? I mean I have a pretty useful quirk too. I can create ice cubes with my hands." Frederick joked, while also demonstrating his quirk of making ice cubes.​

Last edited:

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: Lulidew Lulidew

Jane listens to the masked man for a moment at a the demonstration of his quirk "How much Ice can you make? That may prove useful in limiting the movements of the Enemy, or perhaps even controlling the routes the enemy can take making extracting Civilians more simple" This would make five, a good number as large would result in co-ordiantion issues and make monitoring each harder. She had the Speed and Endurance to be a effective close range striker, Leon the mobility and utility as a Support Scout, and if this Newcomer could be the Function as Area Control if his abilitys was strong enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back