• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Our Steps

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg
Leaving out at 7:15 and the sun was already shining in the sky, which noticeably brightened Tomoki's mood as he came walking out of the house, caring a large brown suitcase that looked way to big for him to him to carry. Sunday morning, and instead of him sleeping in, he was forced to wake up and go to UA. It would be better if it was a Tuesday and he was somehow just transported to the school but this was still awesome since this would be his first time on a yacht! He yawned through this, remembering how long it took for him to pack his suitcase, it being an excruciating task and lasted until two in the morning, so he was running on fumes at the moment. The trip it would take to get to UA would be at least thirty to dirty minutes, so he guessed he could catch up on his sleep. "It's time." The boy continued to walk forward, looking over his shoulder and to the house, having lived there most of his life, so it was definitely weird to see him walking away from it now. "Hope she'll be okay by herself." He mumbled.

As he walked, he could see a meduim sized yacht and it seemed like he was the first to arrive. "I made it." He said aloud as he continued walking, noticing the boat was quite large, easily able to hold fifty students, this being the amount that would be participating in the Exams.

Foogels Foogels TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Regynleif Regynleif TruPolymorph TruPolymorph Roxasarass Roxasarass Moka-chan Moka-chan DisasterBi DisasterBi GhostTrail GhostTrail

Last edited:
Eden Bell

Location: In front of the yacht| Interacting with: N/A | Mentions: N/A

Eden would've thought that she'd be more nervous than she actually is right now, but apparently that's not the case. In fact she seems more excited than anything else! Plus, her brother seemed to have enough nervousness for the both of them. It was odd, but she's honestly not complaining. Despite it being early in the morning, at least by her standards, not only did she not feel as grumpy as she usually would but she was, pretty much, wide awake!

She stared out the window of the car, a small smile settled on her lips as she watched everything pass by in a curious blur. Beside her her brothers droned on about what she should "keep a close eye out for" at the school. She stopped paying attention about half an hour ago. It's funny, given that this was any other situation Eden probably would've listened with such attention that she would've been able to recite back what he said word for word, inflection and all!

"Eddie are you even listening to me?" her brother complained as he slowed the car to a stop. She nodded and looked over at him with a sweet smile. "Of course dear brother. 'Blah blah blah, the world is dangerous . . . blah blah blah, call me if you need me . . . blah blah blah,'" she imitated in the deepest voice she could managed. She tried to stifle her laugh but the incredulous look on his face made her snort. He rolled his eyes at her but said nothing about it because they both knew that she was pretty much right. He sighed and turned to face her. "Look . . . just be careful kid. Alright? You're all I have left and I don't really like the idea of you getting hurt because you were trying to play hero," he said, his expression a bit downcast despite the tight lipped smile he had on his face.

Eden frowned but nodded nonetheless. "Fine, but may I suggest you stop worrying so much? I got this far without any problems!" It took a little while longer but she eventually convinced her brother that she wasn't going to die somehow. With a deep hug from her brother she was finally off. Grabbing her bags form the trunk she finally left the car. The strong smell of salt hit her nose immediately and she couldn't help but to grin as she caught sight of the yacht that she and the other students were going to ride on.

"Here goes nothing," she muttered to herself as she began dawdling her way toward the boat.
code by Ri.a

94DFDCA2-B05E-4678-85BB-FC084E9C873F.jpeg
"Are you sure you have everything?" Lark nodded at her fathers question, "Yes dad, I triple checked and everything." "We helped pack!" Her younger sister piped up and Lark ruffled her hair, "yep I had to helpers throwing things into the suitcase every three seconds." Her father finally smiled and nodded, "I know you'll be great my little bird, I'm proud of you and I know your mom would be too." Lark swallowed passed a lump that formed at the words and she hugged her father. "Thank you daddy, I love you." "Love you too." Her siblings joined intot he hug pile and only realesed when Lark's phone chirped out an alarm.

“Well that’s my cue.” With a final goodbye a long wave she set off to the yacht. She saw Eddie on her walk and waved at the girl, “hello.” Looking in the distance she could see a head of purple was already in the yacht. Getting closer she also waved to the boy, “good morning.”
DisasterBi DisasterBi
Japanime Japanime

Athena3.jpg

Athena let out a loud yawn as she exited her front door. "Normally I'd complain about being up this early, but my reading last night said I would get to meet some interesting new people today." She mumbled to herself while dragging her suitcase behind her. "Come on Ena, we have to get going!" Her uncle yelled from the already running car. She grumbled under her breath about probably still needing coffee as she tossed her bag into the trunk and climbed in the passenger seat. She yawned again as her uncle began driving. "Show a little more pep girl, you're going to UA today! This is your parent's dream for you!" "And yet they couldn't even bother to come see me off today. Too busy being interviewed or something." She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. "Ena, you know your parents have to be there for the public. How else can they call themselves heroes?" Her uncle chided softly and Athena decided to be quiet for the rest of the drive.

Upon arriving at the drop off point, Athena quickly hopped out of the car and stretched. Her uncle grabbed her bag from the trunk and handed it to her. "Good luck, kid. I know you''l do us all proud." "Of course Uncle." She gave him a quick hug and ran towards the boat before either of them could get teary eyed. She gave a solute to the other kids as she joined them on the boat. "Hello fellow travelers, got your sea legs ready?"

As Tomoki patiently waited on the yacht, he noticed a young woman who looked to be another participant with wooly pink hair walking towards the boat. His eyes sparkled and the corners of his mouth slid upwards as he painted a ray of sunshine all over his face. "Hello!" He shouted as he contentedly waved to the female. Not too long after, he could see another female who seemed to be another participant walking towards the yacht. She just looked like she had a sparkling aura so Tomoki couldn't wait to meet her. Instead of him greeting her first, she waved to him and said good morning which made him happy. "Good morning!" He yelled back with another wave. People were starting to show up one after the other. Another female participant appeared in a car and came running to the boat. Tomoki grinned widely as he mirrored her salute. "Greetings traveler! I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Welcome aboard!" His smile glittered like stars in the dark night sky.

DisasterBi DisasterBi Moka-chan Moka-chan Regynleif Regynleif

Last edited:
c10a3f3999f1eb067fd3f4264583a648.jpgAnthony Spathe
Mood: Tired
Mentions: N/A
"Hey, Anthony! Get up you little fucker!" Anthony's mom yelled as she pounded on his already dented door. "Fucking!" Anthony's mom kicked the door open with a furious rage. "If you're not out the fucking door in 20 minutes i'll kick your ass! You understand me!?" She stopped yelling after she barged into the room to see a fully dressed Anthony tying his shoe. "You could have said something before I kicked the damn door in." Anthony kept his head down as he finished tying his shoes. After a few seconds passed his mom left the room and made her way down to the kitchen. Anthony zipped his jacket and threw his backpack over his shoulder. And after staring into space for a good minute he made his way down to the kitchen himself to get something for breakfast. When Anthony made his way into the kitchen he saw his mom sitting at the table with a box of cereal and the milk out. Anthony sat down across the table and grabbed the cereal. He poured it into the bowl his mom grabbed out for him, and as he poured the milk his mom started talking to him. "You know I worked my ass off to get you to this school. And if you mess it up I'll beat your ass. You're lucky I do anything for you, I could have left you with someone else but I decided to keep you. So you better be fucking grateful for my hard work." She lit up a cigarette and watched Anthony as he slowly ate his food. "I never said I was ungrateful." After Anthony said this his mom instantly leaned over and smacked him on the head, hard enough to force the spoon to hit him in the face. "And I never said you could sass me you little asshole." She walked out the door presumably to go to work. Anthony wiped his face off and dumped what was left of his food into the sink. Anthony made his way out the door and down the street. Whether he liked it or not his mom did work hard to get him into this school, but so did he. You don't get in for no reason, he did have to put his fair share in. Nonetheless Anthony eventually made his way to the dock where this yacht was and saw a small grouping of people his age and thought maybe they were going too.

Last edited:
Eden Bell

Location: On the yacht| Interacting with: Tomoki, Lark, and Athena | Mentions: Japanime Japanime Moka-chan Moka-chan Regynleif Regynleif

Because she was so enamored with the look of the yacht before her Eden nearly didn't hear the greeting from the blonde girl. It took her a moment but when she finally reacted she could feel her face heat up. "H-Hi!" she said with a small nod, silently cringing at the shake in her voice.

As boarded the boat Eden was pleasantly surprised with a greeting by at boy with the prettiest shade of purple hair that she'd seen. She mirrored his smile and gave him a small wave. "H-Hello to you too!" she squeaked out. No matter how excited she was to be going to U.A. and not so nervous she was it didn't really cancel out the fact that talking to new people was a sport that she really wasn't good at.

Before she could say more another student, another girl, greeted them - in a pretty peculiar way in Eden's opinion. A small giggle left her throat and out of habit her left hand immediately went to cover her mouth. She wanted to contribute but of course hesitation got to her and before she knew it she stood there silently, not a single word leaving her mouth.
code by Ri.a

1539483877167.png She walked out of her house without a word. She had already packed her suitcase and told her father "Goodbye" yesterday before she went to sleep. He works late, so it didn't matter. She walked down the street, caught a taxi and arrived at the place her new life was set to begin. She saw a bunch of students in a crowd. She pushed past most of them, hands in her pockets. All she had for luggage was a backpack with some clothes in it. "Mute" She said this to turn off her headphones, she got this model for that reason after all. She stood outside the boat, she tapped a boy with black hair wearing a hoodie in the leg with her foot lightly. "Are we allowed to get on yet?" The way she got his attention was odd. Her hands were in her pockets, headphones on her ears still, but not playing audio.
Foogels Foogels

adef227da372a529279c59f55f14dc57.jpgAnthony Spathe
Mood: Tired/Surprised
Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail
Anthony was standing in front of the yacht's boarding bridge staring off into space. His hands shoved in his pocket and one headphone in. I wonder why they got such a nice boat for us, Even if they're the best school that doesn't mean they need to go this over the top. Anthony's thoughts were suddenly interrupted with a tap on his calf. Anthony looked to see the culprit, only to find a girl looking at him. "Yeah, probably." Anthony gave a shrug as he answered. Then he noticed that this girl was wearing headphones. Can she even hear me? Would be kind of rude to ask me a question and not listen to the answer. Anthony pulled his hand out of his pocket and stuck it forward towards the new girl. "Names Anthony, you?" Anthony normally didn't introduce himself to people, he wasn't much of a people pleaser. But this girl seemed like she didn't care about much. If she was willing to kick a stranger to get there attention then she probably didn't care too much about his quirk. At least he hoped that was the case.

1539493186150.pngRumi Reinheart
Mood: Calm/A Little Anxious

Mentions: Foogels Foogels
Rumi was shocked when she saw him reaching out for a handshake. It had been a while since someone had tried to give her one. The girl stared at his hand for a second and took hers out of her pocket. She looked at it and used the hand to lower her headphones before putting it back in her pocket for hiding. "I don't really shake people's hands." She didn't even try to come up with an excuse this time. "My name is Rumi." She looked around at the amount of people. "We're still short people." She tried to make small talk, but it was always something she was bad at. Classmates would always walk up to her and ask her about something. She would always respond in a dull manner. Rumi thought about this while looking at this person: 'Now that I'm here, maybe I can afford to express more emotions, at least a little bit.'

Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail
Anthony slightly winced as the girl raised her hand to remove her headphones. And after she responded he gave a slight smirk and threw his hand back into his hoodie pocket. "Yeah, me neither." He looked up as the mostly monotone girl introduced herself. It was nice to know that he wasn't the only quieter one. And as she mentioned the lack of people he shot a glance towards the group of people on the yacht already. "We aren't really helping over here on the sidewalk. You wanna lead the way headphones?" Anthony moved his hands while they were still in his pocket, as to point the direction. And after a second he realized he gave this girl some sarcasm and thought that maybe he should apologize. This is the first person I've talked to, and probably one of the one's I'll get along with. And I decide to give a nickname that sounded so sarcastic. She might not care though. She doesn't seem like the type to care. Anthony waited for the girl and made his way onto the yacht.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best but if you have a non square image it'll still work Don't worry// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The code above makes sure everything is the same font and is the mx width the code takes up on a post// [/class] [class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comfortaa; font-size:5; // This is the box of color around everything change this and you change all the colors The Font simply won't work using the class and uses the regular Font tag in the code if you have a single word font you would like to use instead remove the bbc tags in code and simple change it here// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
19c1e105b2716154e5aaae431c1b0e1e.jpg
[div class=ColorBlock]// Leonardo Vann //

"Leo, wake up. We're here."

With reluctance, his tired eyes opened slowly. This is it, he thought. I'm going to U.A today. An achievement he considered his best and one that he definitely didn't want to lose. Not after all of his hard work to get here in the first place. This is one of the first steps he'd needed to take to be the hero he wanted to be. It was a kid's dream come true. But god, he felt tired. Sleeping at 3am in the morning clearly wasn't a good idea. He's going to be in need of coffee, so he's thankful that he brought his shiny big thermos filled with the stuff. Coffee was a godsend, even if he didn't really like the incredibly bitter taste. It helped him wake up. Now though, he should get going. He didn't want to make his brother stay here for too long.

"You got all your shit together?" Leo chuckled. "Since when have I ever had my shit together?" "That is the worst joke you have ever told. Don't die yet okay? Being a hero is dangerous stuff, especially since you have that quirk of yours." "Yeah, yeah. I know." Grabbing his backpack and the thermos from the back seat, taking a few swift sips all the while. Ah. Glorious coffee. Nasty but amazing at the same time. Well, he better get going. "See ya, Jason." And with a nod, his brother drives away.

This was it. U.A. One of the best hero schools out there, if not the best. And he's attending it. Leo wore a simple pastel pink shirt and a pair of jeans, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He was excited, to say the least. And not to mention, a nervous wreck too. He didn't show it, but the feeling was there and it was there to stay. Taking a swig of coffee, it wouldn't take a bit before the caffeine kicked in but he felt that was enough to keep him going for now.

His eyes may have been tired due to a lack of sleep but he could himself get more alert due to excitement and maybe a bit of nervousness. He was gonna go a yacht of all things. A yacht. That's one of the fancy boats rich people have, right? There were already others over there. Cool. He's not the first one to be here. He should interact with someone. Someone familiar would be nice to have around. Should he? He should. With who? Hmm.

Anyone would do the trick. What should he say though? A question? An introduction? Some small talk that might not go anywhere? He was anxious. He wished there was someone who he knew, though it doesn't appear to be like it. Well, it's better to try than to not. Right? Maybe he could talk to that guy with the black hair and the hoodie and that girl with the headphones. That seems like an okay idea. And with another sip of his thermos, he approaches them. "Excuse me, but is this the uh... the um- the yacht that goes to U.A?" He mentally cursed himself.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: Foogels Foogels GhostTrail GhostTrail
Mentioned: N/A.
Located: Home > Front of Yacht.
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
1539529857244.pngRumi Reinheart

Mood: Calm

Mentions: Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass

Rumi was about to start walking in the direction of the yacht when she heard someone behind her say something. She took a step forward and turned around on her heel to look at them. Sometimes when people want attention, they try to grab your wrists. This was the way she always avoids that out of habit. "Yeah. This is the yacht. My name is Headphones, this is Hoodie." Her voice sounded serious for a second before she said in that same tone "Just kidding. My name is Rumi. This is Anthony. We were just gonna go walk in that direction in case you want to join us." She made a mental note to herself: If I'm gonna make jokes, might consider a change in tone. Might make me a tad more likable. Though I guess that could wait until I know if either or neither of them will be my actual classmates. Rumi turned around to start continuing to walk, but after taking two steps, turned her head back to see if the new guy was following her.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best but if you have a non square image it'll still work Don't worry// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The code above makes sure everything is the same font and is the mx width the code takes up on a post// [/class] [class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comfortaa; font-size:5; // This is the box of color around everything change this and you change all the colors The Font simply won't work using the class and uses the regular Font tag in the code if you have a single word font you would like to use instead remove the bbc tags in code and simple change it here// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]

It was a stupid question to ask since he already knew but it was the first thing that popped up. Well, it made for something so he guesses it wasn't a failure of an attempt. At least he managed to get actual confirmation that this was the boat they were going to get on. Which was cool since he'd never been on a boat. Leo wonders if he'll get seasick. Hopefully not because that would be bad. And there might not be anything that'll be able to get him this to there and considering he can't exactly fly with his wings without getting out too much blood and potentially dying as well the law forbidding him from using it so there would be no other way for him to get there.

He's over thinking this. He'll just have to get on the big and cool ass boat. And it doesn't seem like he'll be alone, technically. Two new friends, or acquaintances to be more accurate, have been made. So he won't feel as awkward as he would if he'd been entirely alone. Turning to face the two of them, he'll have to maintain the lie. "So I didn't get lost. That's good. Oh, uh, I'm Leo by the way. Nice to meet you two." Headphones and Hoodie, otherwise known as Rumi and Anthony. That's two names that he'll be remembering. If all goes well, maybe the three of them can be friends after this and even share the same class.

Leo decided that he's joining them. And so he follows the girl into the yacht. He's excited to get in U.A. Speaking of which, what does U.A even stand for? Ultra Academy, Unnecessary Acronym? Could be something with where the school originally came from, probably. Maybe it's not even English in the first place- and his mind is trailing off to space again. Looking up, he came to notice that the girl was looking at him and stopped in his tracks. Was there something behind him? Leo turned to look behind though failed to notice anything. Looking back again, he makes eye contact with her. What was she looking at? Him? "Um, uh... Is there- is there something on my face?" His hands trailed up to check if there was anything, though he failed to find anything.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: GhostTrail GhostTrail Foogels Foogels
Located: Yacht.
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
1539537838414.pngRumi Reinheart

Mood: Oddly Talkative

Mentions: Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass

She stared into his face for a few seconds, turning around and facing the yacht again. "It's nothing." She continues walking toward the boat with the two. "Most people here won't pass the exam. In the past most exams have been battle focused, leaning out the weak heroes by the strength of their quirks in combat, but rumors have floated around about this exam encompassing more." Rumi takes her hands out of her pockets, balling fists in front of her and releasing them. "I hope that's not the case, that would make my quirk less powerful. It would also be bad if it was a fight against other people." Rumi thinks to herself while she returns her hands to their cotton dens of safety. 'I hope it isn't against other people. I will be accepted into this school, but if I'm fighting other people I might have issues. I'd like to avoid hurting the other competitors.' She walks the small group over to a group of other people that Anthony pointed out earlier. She sits down on a crate, maintaining her hands-in-pockets rule. "If you don't mind me asking, what are your guys' quirks?"

Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail Roxasarass Roxasarass
Anthony was ready to walk with this newly found acquaintance when a voice broke through behind them. Anthony looked at the boy who found his way to their conversation. And smirked as Rumi gave nicknames. She introduced them for real pretty quickly but nicknames was a good start. Anthony wasn't apposed to letting him walk with them but he seemed like he might be a high maintenance type of person when it wasn't so early. Anthony looked at Rumi as she explained the entrance exam situation. "I don't really care what it is." Anthony's unenthusiastic response might have given off the 'wrong vibe' but honestly it was his vibe. Anthony's heart skipped a beat and he started to hold his breath when the question of quirks came up. His hands starting to clam up in his pocket as his nerves caught up to him. "I don't know if you'd care about my quirk." Anthony tried to subtly decline the offer to share but he would if they were persistent. He started to walk up the walkway until he was a couple inches away from Rumi. "We should all get on the boat. I don't want to stand out here all day." Anthony looked at Rumi and waited for her to walk up the walkway.

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: Foogels Foogels

Jane had spent most of the night looking out to the waters, headphones around her head and drowning out the world as she was left alone in thought. Even when the sun began to rise and wash over the courtyard of her home she remained, though knowing the moment was fast approaching when she would be taking her first steps on the path she had chosen. It still confused her even know how her mother had so quickly supported her in this, her past wasn't really a secret, perhaps her lack of regrets were but even then did she expect her to fail? was that why she had no issue? or was she honest in wanting to see how far she would go?. A final shake of her head as Jane rose, the time for more questions can wait until tonight, to join those about the day to comes event, for now she had a boat to catch, a test to crush and potentially maybe more, she needed to give this everything, or she would gain nothing after all.

Slowly tilting a head to her side, a simple black case lays there ready filled with a change of outfits and the bare essentials for her trip, she didn't need to say a word as she left the estate, she didn't believe in goodbyes and she knew what her parents would say so the next words she would speak would be requesting them forward her belongings to the school and informing them about the days events. Strapping the case to her back she began to walk, it was a bright day and she had time, there was no telling when she would see these streets again so might as well take it in one last time.

Fast Forward to the present as the clacks of her boots and resounding off the harbours pier in a slow methodical pace, as she approaches the yacht. Expression locked in its usual passive state as her eyes slowly turn to a group of students likely discussing what was to come and walking past onto the boat without a word. She doesnt turn around as she takes a breath to finally speak "Its highly likely that quirks will be seen once the test begins, and given there is a competitive aspect among other things..." turning her head slightly to lock a cold empty eye on them "Would mean sharing such information beforehand is ill advised" taking a few more steps as she finally looks around the deck of the boat to find a suitable spot.

Last edited:
1539564726939.pngRumi Reinheart

Mood: Suspicious

Mentions: Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra

Rumi sighed with the response he gave. That wasn't the answer she wanted. Then a new girl walked up to them. When Rumi heard what she said, a heavier breath coming out. Like a laugh that was held back. This other student had said what Rumi was planning very quickly. "Why do you think I was asking" Rumi was determined to go to this school. If she could accomplish her goal anywhere, it was here. She started taking steps onto the boat. She had hoped to learn the two's quirks in case she had to face them in some kind of battle. She outstretched her arms on the boat. She hadn't been on one since she was little. She was too scared to until now. She also hated planes. Nothing had happened on either of these objects, but better safe than sorry. "Hey, does anyone know how long of a boat ride it is anyway?"

Screenshot_20181014-223048_Google.jpg
Random Teacher
Interacting: Everyone
Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail PlusUltra PlusUltra Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass DisasterBi DisasterBi Regynleif Regynleif Moka-chan Moka-chan
"Alright, everyone, settle down, settle down."

Up on top of the ship, was a woman standing at the top, a grin on her face with her fist clinched and on her hips. She stood at a solid six feet in total, this being increased by her two inch heels. With her age and her constant habit of exercise, she was gifted with an perfect hourglass like figure with noticeably long legs, having the appearance of a 34 year old woman with fair skin, this being her natural state as she still looked rather young. Her hair was a silver color, short to the point where it reached her shoulders.

She stood at the top of the yacht with an eye closed smile, waving to them.

"Hello, children." The woman said with a sweet and caring tone that melted almost every male's heart. "As you have already guessed, I will be your escort to UA as I will watch over you all until you arrive to the prestigious school." The woman only continued to smile. "For the next hour or so, you will be aboard the yacht where we have an abundance of pools, dance halls, room, food and much more laid out for you, so enjoy yourselves while here. You can leave your luggage there and we'll have them taken aboard the ship." The woman flipped down perfectly on a ledge, watching water splash up. "We'll start moving shortly."

Tomoki Fuji
Interacting: Everyone
Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail PlusUltra PlusUltra Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass DisasterBi DisasterBi Regynleif Regynleif Moka-chan Moka-chan
The skies were clear, birds flying overhead, chirping due to it still being rather early as the shining sun danced in the sky, no clouds were in sight to block it out. It was kinda hot for the day, measuring just near 75 degrees Fahrenheit and only seemed to continue to rise. Tomoki noticed all of this and this made him grin. Suddenly, he began stripping down to his swimming trunks, exposing his toned six pack abs and ripped arms gained from excessive training and hard work. "Who wants to join me and go up on the upper deck and have a game of volleyball?!" He shouted happily. He yelled it loud enough so everyone could hear him. His goal was to get mostly everybody to play and have a good time and get to know each other or even calm them down before their, what may seem, stressful upcoming event. "If you wanna come, follow me!" He blurted out before gesturing for them to follow him as he dashed up to the upper deck.

[div class=ColorBlock]

"I just hope that the exam is something that my quirk can do well at." And he hopes that he doesn't have to use too much blood for it. The sudden drop of temperature and dizziness he gets from expanding too much blood is frightening. He wonders what the exams would be like, it could be like a tournament-type deal where they have to fight each other or maybe something else entirely. Knowing U.A, it's gonna be something real huge like Rumi said.

At the topic of their quirks, Leo was somewhat reluctant to share. This was a competition after all or at least competitive. All of them want to go in U.A and if the exam pitted them against each other knowing your opponent well beforehand would help in gaining the upper hand. So it'd be good for him if he didn't share. Doesn't necessarily mean that he can't lie about it though. It could throw your opponent off and give you somewhat of an upper edge.

His quirk wasn't much to talk about either, compared to his family who've all got body horror transformation quirks that could make you think they were eldritch monsters. His was tame. Though he is willing to talk about some of it. "I've got these red crystal things on my back." As if on instinct, he reaches to touch one of them. He paused, as if spacing out. "I think they're made of blood." They feel strange to have. Just poking out of his back. They made sleeping uncomfortable.

It was a shame he didn't get to hear about the quirks of the other two when someone else joined in out of nowhere. The new girl made a good point on not sharing what their quirks were. Which showed Rumi's real intentions for asking, not that he cared. He was interested as to why Hoodie would think they wouldn't care about his quirk but won't push if it was something he didn't want to talk about. Couldn't be worse than what his family has though. "I don't know ," he answers Rumi's question.

Being on a boat for the first time, he didn't think much. He'd never been on anything else other than a car or a bike before. It wasn't pleasant or anything, but he didn't feel like it was all that bad either. He felt neutral about it. He wished the caffeine really kicked in already. He didn't feel as tired as he was before but it was still there. And he'd easily space out like that. He didn't like how spacing out made him ignore sound.

He was brought back to earth by the teacher making an announcement. There are dance halls on this boat? What's the point of that? After that announcement from the teacher, there was some cute guy who already stripped down into swim trunks and invited people to play a game of volleyball with him. To which he mentally said no because he doesn't play sports.

He'd prefer getting some shade and maybe a bit of shut eye instead.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: GhostTrail GhostTrail Foogels Foogels PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentioned: Tomoki Fuji.
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: GhostTrail GhostTrail Japanime Japanime Foogels Foogels Roxasarass Roxasarass DisasterBi DisasterBi Regynleif Regynleif Moka-chan Moka-chan

There head simply turns to face the newly arrived teacher, face set and eyes unblinking as she stares as if looking through them. *Teacher or Chaparone? Given the conditions more likely the later since the posture holds interest or potential excitement not applicable for a short term escourt, plus there movements show experiance and training. Depending on the definition of arrival that could be following the passing of the test, meaning they may involved in it* Head turning slightly to take in the Yacht once more *She is wearing her costume, either to make a impression or since it may see use. This Yacht itself is expensive but the array of features closer to that of a long term cruise. Do they want us to become Lax?* Her eyes seem to brighten slightly looking back to the woman *Or do you want to see how we would handle with a sudden suprise while isolated from the mainland and adapt to the unexpected, that would make a suitible test for prospective new heroes its not like the Villians often announce "Have fear i am here" or something......wait no sometimes they do*. Slowly pushing off from the railing she takes a breath to finally speak "The case stays with me" a slight firmness as she looks to see the womans reaction before turning her attention to the prospective students.

The Loud one was extending a offer to socialze, or maybe he simply wanted to guage physical ability?.....or the other reason guys want girls to play volyball, the second wanted to. The Pale one was being limited with his answer as she walked up and trailed a finger across the back crystals before giving the finger a small lick "Yes they are Blood. Quirks emerge at the age of 4 on average so you are fully aware of what they" the entire act without ceramony. *Are they directly attached to his nervous system? There positioning and closeness to the spinal column would be benefical for that, so manipulation or simply a emitter of substance?* she lets the thought run as she heads to walk around the boat but extends a arm out to the side "I've got this body, I believe its 7% Blood" the dry bluntness of her tone and the lack of inflection does make it difficult to tell if she was moking him, joking or serious. She would be keeping a eye out for the others either way, but mapping this area should be the priority as a precaution so she will file away the prior observations.

Last edited:
[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Anthony Sphathe
[div class=Mentions] Coded by Alteras
Mood: Tired, Surprised, and slightly annoyed.
Interactions: GhostTrail GhostTrail Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime
[/div][/div] [div class=Content]
Anthony looked down at the girl with a flat face. She gave a slight sigh, and then another person walked up on them. It was a girl, he could tell by the voice. Why was everyone suddenly talking to him. Anthony heard another audible sigh come from Rumi. She turned eventually turned around and made her way up onto the dock of the yacht. He walked with Rumi until she found her way to a stop. She then asked how long the ride would be, and he didn't know. "Uhh, not sur-" Anthony was quickly interrupted by an older woman claiming to be they're escort. Anthony then looked back to Rumi and leaned against the railing. "That long, i guess." Then, the kid who seemed to be the center of attention took his rightful place as the center of attention. The boy stripped and invited everyone to play volleyball with him. "Hey headphones." Anthony looked at Rumi with a blank expression. "Is that how you normally make friends? Seems a little much." He then glanced to where the shirtless kid was. Anthony practically ignored everyone else. He felt there was no point in learning there quirks beforehand. If you can't think of an answer on the spot then how are you here? Plus Anthony didn't think it would be fair to ask for there quirks and not want to share his.
[class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 250px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 400px; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/xjjIJYX.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: purple; font-size: 35px; font-family: Philosopher; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; text-decoration: bold; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=Mentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family:Philosopher; [/class] [/div][/div][div class=Flex][div class=Content][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

[div class=ColorBlock]

Leo seized up at the touch of the pale girl's finger against the crystalline blood spikes on his back, feeling the sudden heat creep onto his face because he didn't expect anyone to actually try and touch them. His tired eyes widened as he turned his head away to avoid eye contact, shifting glances all around the yacht. "That's- you shouldn't just go around touching people around like that!" Especially on what could be their most sensitive part!

He'd never expected it to be that sensitive of a body part since he's never felt much when he touched it himself, he guessed that it could be because it was like trying to tickle yourself; you feel nothing but then someone else does it all of a sudden it just starts feeling incredibly sensitive and you turn into a mess of laughter and trying to get the person to stop. Leo imagines it's like if he had a tail except it's a pair of hard crystal. Extremely sensitive crystals on his back.

And he could feel a bit of blood appearing from the crystals start solidifying into the liquid-like muscle of blood and forming on instinct, though he stopped it before they became noticeable and they disappeared back into them. Hopefully no one noticed. As was said earlier by the pale girl, it was a bad idea to share info on quirks, and presumably much worse to actually show them. Leo tried to calm himself down, breathing in and out slowly.

Now he's much calmer, and was going to lecture her on how it's to just go around touching people like that but frankly, he doesn't want to bother himself with that. Hearing that she's only got 7% of blood in her body though, that he's got some words for. And judging from the tone of her voice, she's most likely serious. Though he found it hard to believe. "So you mean to tell me that you've got that little blood in your system? How are you alive then? Is it something to do with your quirk because I do not believe that any human would be alive with that amount of blood in their body. Unless they were a zombie or something." He looked down to face her since she was shorter than him with a somewhat annoyed expression on his face.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: Roxasarass Roxasarass

Janes stops and shakes her head slightly as she takes a breath "Public education at work" turning back to the pale boy "Yes i have 7% as there is no issue with the human average, if you assume otherwise your either illinformed or confusing it for the 60% water statistic......as for your second question phone home and ask your parents for that little talk" her gaze stuck on Leonardo the entire time, unblinking and unmoving "Oh and regarding your first comment, if thats true i believe you should either consult a doctor or simply accept my pity" she did however completely ignore the last comment, no need give that away.

*Strange, the scent of blood got fresher for a moment though its faded now. Hmm now whats that expression? avoiding eye contact and firmer tone, shame? or embarassement? either way the breathing sped up, they were stressed and....breathing control to attempt to calm, and now a firmer agression. Lets see if the first expression returns when their mistakes pointed out* This entire time shes not looked way and simply continues to stare, picking apart the taller boy.

Last edited:

[div class=ColorBlock]

He was going to open his mouth to retort, but finds himself confused. How much blood is in the human body? 7% sure as hell didn't seem like a lot to him since the amount of blood he's pulled out of his own body seems like a lot more than just 7%. Was it 7%? Leo crossed his arms as he looked up in thought, contemplating whether or not the human body only has 7% of it being blood. He should have paid more attention in biology or whatever class. "Hmph."

He feels stupid, therefore he probably is stupid. After a bit of more pondering, he eventually gave up. His face showed annoyance. Annoyance more at himself for not knowing what's probably just common sense than annoyance at her. "Alright, you got me there." Leo turned to her, his foot tapping lightly in annoyance. "I do not know how much blood is in the human body." He admitted. He did not know. Even though he really should since his quirk relies on his blood.

"Though 7% sounds like so little blood, don't ya think? And I think I've seen what could be considered more than just 7%. Just seems like it's not that much blood to me," He shrugged as if to say he didn't really know. Because he didn't. He felt like more of an idiot than he usually is.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back