• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants I tried my best not to do too much with Boogyman or control him but let me know if I need to make changes to my post. ^-^;;; it just seemed like a fun situation to interact with.

Regardless of if I need to edit my post, just going to say this now: Mugen would totally get obliterated by Boogyman which is why he isn't even trying to fight it heading, he's content with just not being hit by it and maybe trying to make it unable to really attack the others by making it intangible . . . then again the fastest way to do that would be to hit him and uhhh, yeah that's not going to happen.

Definitely bringing out those secret seeds in Lily’s next interaction with a robot :closed eyes open smile:

Ahhh I want to respond so badly but I don't want to take over the thread. I know Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants is pretty fast with responses so if I reply they'll probably dish one out soon after---
Patience is a virtue, and I don't know what Virtue means . . .

Yeah im not sure how the Zero pointer is going to work RP wise, So Haruka is still Solo with it atm, and Kia/Lilly are travelling to it (or at it if needed because time is fluid) But guess best to wait on responses.

August August Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 PlusUltra PlusUltra Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants FactionParadox FactionParadox Japanime Japanime AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 VolticAce VolticAce

So I am making a "Deku" kind of student character. It is not the MAIN character, but sort of fills the Deku slot. They aren't going to have One for All, unless yall are down for that. To be clear they aren't going to take the spotlight from anyone, just feel as though the Deku-esc character is missing. If anyone wants to have connections with them msg me.

Just saying this Because I am working on the next post rn and wanted to know your feelings.

August August Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 PlusUltra PlusUltra Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants FactionParadox FactionParadox Japanime Japanime AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 VolticAce VolticAce

So I am making a "Deku" kind of student character. It is not the MAIN character, but sort of fills the Deku slot. They aren't going to have One for All, unless yall are down for that. To be clear they aren't going to take the spotlight from anyone, just feel as though the Deku-esc character is missing. If anyone wants to have connections with them msg me.

Just saying this Because I am working on the next post rn and wanted to know your feelings.

Yeah not sure about One for All (also that would mean Deku passed it onto that student and would be retiring as a hero). I mean yeah it'd be fun to have someone to redirect Mugen's hate for his brother to themselves but also I feel like that brings the canon characters too close to the plot. I don't mind them mentioned or existing in the world, I just don't like the idea of them interacting with the plot or them being used which is one of the reasons I gravitated to this roleplay instead of the other fandom based roleplays.

As for having a Deku-esq character . . . I'm not sure what you mean by that outside of starting from nothing then struggling to be worthy of growing power in you. I mean I guess it's fine to have a character who was quirkless discovered a quirk late but aside from that I don't know. I do think it would be interesting to have a character like the original concept of Deku be made.

One of the original concepts for Deku was that he didn't get One for All and remained quirkless. He relied on tricks and gadgets to get through despite being quirkless which I think would have been cool to watch but I guess the final product was pretty awesome too so I'm not complaining. I actually made a character in the past for an old My Hero Academia roleplay haha, but yeah if you mean someone who is Quirkless definitely.

Or something who just discovered their quirk late in life is okay too. If you mean personality-wise I feel like that is filled just from the nature of the theme of My Hero Academia and the setting itself

Yeah not sure about One for All (also that would mean Deku passed it onto that student and would be retiring as a hero). I mean yeah it'd be fun to have someone to redirect Mugen's hate for his brother to themselves but also I feel like that brings the canon characters too close to the plot. I don't mind them mentioned or existing in the world, I just don't like the idea of them interacting with the plot or them being used which is one of the reasons I gravitated to this roleplay instead of the other fandom based roleplays.

As for having a Deku-esq character . . . I'm not sure what you mean by that outside of starting from nothing then struggling to be worthy of growing power in you. I mean I guess it's fine to have a character who was quirkless discovered a quirk late but aside from that I don't know. I do think it would be interesting to have a character like the original concept of Deku be made.

One of the original concepts for Deku was that he didn't get One for All and remained quirkless. He relied on tricks and gadgets to get through despite being quirkless which I think would have been cool to watch but I guess the final product was pretty awesome too so I'm not complaining. I actually made a character in the past for an old My Hero Academia roleplay haha, but yeah if you mean someone who is Quirkless definitely.

Or something who just discovered their quirk late in life is okay too. If you mean personality-wise I feel like that is filled just from the nature of the theme of My Hero Academia and the setting itself
You do make a great point. I meant exactly what you said actually. The whole "Quirk late in life."

You do make a great point. I meant exactly what you said actually. The whole "Quirk late in life."

Oh yeah that sounds interesting and I say go for it. Dari will sympathize (his quirk didn't manifest that late it only was discovered a few years after the average time quirks are recognized and mostly just from how it interacts it Mugen's quirk or quirks like his)

And besides, if One for all isn't that wanted in the rp, I have another Hero power that can be considered the One-For-All of the rp

Or maybe there's a new thing that artificially creates/gives people quirks.

. . . I've been reading too much UnOrdinary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back