• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I guess I should reveal it...
Immortal Chaos and Immortal Order

Think of it as All-for-One and One-for-All, but not in that order.

Since the beginning of quirks, both quirks have been passed down to different quirkless humans. Each Inheritor has had a different quirk, but a resemblance to the others. If one of the quirks is unable to be passed down, the other disappears. The quirks do not care for good or evil, but the possessor of the quirk is pulled towards certain individuals when it is the time to pass down the quirk. Until the possessor dies, fully runs out of juice, or the quirks are not passed down in time, the possessors have their quirk after passing it on. The quirks also do not change the ideas or mindset of the inheritors or the wielders. What they do with the quirks are their own decisions. Though throughout the history of the quirks, every one of the wielders, except for the first ones, were one good and one evil. The Majority of time (99%) it was chaos as the evil one.

The current wielder of the Immortal Order quirk is the number 2 hero "Angelic Honor"
1595389164635.png
The current ex-wielder of the Immortal Chaos quirk is her twin and nemesis, the deceased Villain "The Demon"
1595389230717.png

What does it do though?
It essentially gives a quirkless human a powerful quirk. It is not a specific quirk, it differs on each person.

Like the one before the "The Demon" had control of flames and could incinerate about anything to ashes. "The Demon" Could essentially summon and control a fiery familiar through dark magic.

The previous Order could fly through the skies and create objects out of light. The current Order has angelic wings and uses a weapon of light, but can't create anything else out of light.

So.....its a quirk? Not sure how thats any diffrent from any other quirk tbh

One for all is 7 quirks that has a physical way of being passed. But if its just a powerful quirk that randomly appears its just one in a sea of powerful quirks so not sure how it gets defined as being anything special. Like if someone manifests a powerful quirk at a later age they give it this name? (Honestly im not sure how quirk names are really chosen for the general populace, guessing just doctors make up one that sums up the general ability).

What i was getting at is why would it be called Immortal Order and not "Angel Wings" or something?

One for all is 7 quirks that has a physical way of being passed. But if its just a powerful quirk that randomly appears its just one in a sea of powerful quirks so not sure how it gets defined as being anything special. Like if someone manifests a powerful quirk at a later age they give it this name? (Honestly im not sure how quirk names are really chosen for the general populace, guessing just doctors make up one that sums up the general ability).

What i was getting at is why would it be called Immortal Order and not "Angel Wings" or something?
Few reasons actually.

1. Each Inheritor has a different quirk, but each one has a resemblance to the previous ones. The first Wielder had a powerful affinity to destruction, creation, dark magic, curses, etc. The Order had an affinity for matter manipulation, flight, Blessings, Healing, etc. I only gave examples of the 2 most recent inheritors. In a sense, they are each a very overpowered quirk that is broken up and pieces are released throughout different inheritors.

2. Chaos and Order because one can't be without the other. Two sides of the same coin.

3. There are always 2 inheritors, both quirkless until they inherit it. if there isn't an inheritor after a year or two after one is given away, both quirks begin to fully develop into their full potential and if the host body is not at the physical, mental, and spiritual performance needed, it will literally shred both hosts into pieces from the inside out. It can be brought to it's full potential through years of training, but most, if not all, needing to be before their school years. but most are picked after that time in the inheritors life..

4. Her quirk is actually called Angel Wings to the public, but it is known to be Immortal Order to only a few certain people.

So its a person who has 0 sign of any quirk dormant or otherwise, then suddenly getting a quirk thats more than they can handle (there are a few quirks like that in the show) then certain people take notice and go "Yep that's one of those". The former part is more of a sign than the letter but does make me think a few people that know might be mistaken for it and be looked into to see if its the new one or not.

In terms of the RP, i guess it will be more "fancy name, some lore" but wont be more than any of the other characters power wise, or that the Skill/Will etc of another can match it.

It's not something I am particularly interested in but it's your roleplay so 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't really make much sense to me >.>

Yeah thats were im at, was why i boiled it down to "Fancy name with some Lore"

So its a person who has 0 sign of any quirk dormant or otherwise, then suddenly getting a quirk thats more than they can handle (there are a few quirks like that in the show) then certain people take notice and go "Yep that's one of those". The former part is more of a sign than the letter but does make me think a few people that know might be mistaken for it and be looked into to see if its the new one or not.

In terms of the RP, i guess it will be more "fancy name, some lore" but wont be more than any of the other characters power wise, or that the Skill/Will etc of another can match it.
It's not something I am particularly interested in but it's your roleplay so 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't really make much sense to me >.>
Well my entire thing is My rp'ers first. If you guys do not like the idea it does not have to be in the rp

I just don't really see how it's supposed to be the same feel as One For All other than being passed out sort of . . . The main gimmick of One For All is that it's an accumulation of power made to stop All For One which can take quirks.

Which has to be passed directly and with consent. I'm not sure how the one you're describing is passed and I think the quirks are fine but the lore of it being passed around but having a random quirk given is kind of eh.

I just don't really see how it's supposed to be the same feel as One For All other than being passed out sort of . . . The main gimmick of One For All is that it's an accumulation of power made to stop All For One which can take quirks.

Which has to be passed directly and with consent. I'm not sure how the one you're describing is passed and I think the quirks itself is fine but the lore of it being passed around but having a random quirk given is kind of eh.

Yeah thats were im at, was why i boiled it down to "Fancy name with some Lore"

Alright, I see where you are coming from. So how would you two tweak it to be better? I am more than happy to hear ideas about it.

I mean it doesn't really feel needed, it comes across as tacked on "because" than anything else. If you want the character with Wings and Light? I mean just make that there quirk.

Yeah I mean if you wanted it to be like One for All it would need its own gimmick and a clear way of passing it over. The randomization thing doesn't really seem to fit.

Actually that seems more like an interesting villain thing. Giving quirkless people quirks that fit them seems more like some sort of quirk that is kind of like One for All and All for One combined or some sort of immoral science experiment. That would be a niche thing of their being a rise in Quirkless births or maybe some sort of "effect" (could be a quirk or a created virus) that has been causing people to lose their quirks so this big bad group is pretending to be helping people by giving them quirks but there's like some hidden clause to it ._.;; I don't know, I think the idea of giving people quirks or altering a quirk is pretty interesting and would think something like that would be explored after quirks being along with around for awhile.

The most the show seemed to hint at this was Quirk Breeding (selective pairings of powerful quirks to create an even more powerful quirk) or the principal being an animal that was experimented on.

I mean it doesn't really feel needed, it comes across as tacked on "because" than anything else. If you want the character with Wings and Light? I mean just make that there quirk.
It was actually chaos, But I guess that makes sense.
Yeah I mean if you wanted it to be like One for All it would need its own gimmick and a clear way of passing it over. The randomization thing doesn't really seem to fit.

Actually that seems more like an interesting villain thing. Giving quirkless people quirks that fit them seems more like some sort of quirk that is kind of like One for All and All for One combined or some sort of immoral science experiment. That would be a niche thing of their being a rise in Quirkless births or maybe some sort of "effect" (could be a quirk or a created virus) that has been causing people to lose their quirks so this big bad group is pretending to be helping people by giving them quirks but there's like some hidden clause to it ._.;; I don't know, I think the idea of giving people quirks or altering a quirk is pretty interesting and would think something like that would be explored after quirks being along with around for awhile.

The most the show seemed to hint at this was Quirk Breeding (selective pairings of powerful quirks to create an even more powerful quirk) or the principal being an animal that was experimented on.
Ya know... thats a good idea

Yeah, Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo I agree with Plus and August. The idea of a powerful quirk just manifesting itself would be a bit too obvious. Especially if we're trying to maintain the same anonymity of the giver/wielder relationship, as in the Canon.

I would also, in addition to August and Plus's ideas, add that the wielder cannot access the entirety of their abilities right away. It would require months of training just to produce enough power/skill to be noticeable by the wielder and anyone close around them (i.e. a classroom), and at least a year before it's publicly noticeable. I'd suggest that the wielder have to work hard to manifest their quirk in daily activities, and to explain it off to suspicious students, saying something along the lines of, "I've had my quirk for a while, but just like my mother/father (prior quirk holder is essentially a surrogate parent), my quirk's strength depends on my strength. The stronger and more knowledgeable I become, the more the quirk shows itself."

Haruka "I mean that's how most quirks work right? It's not like people here only just started working out with there....why is everyone glaring at me?"

I have updated my CS with the changes requested. Please, let me know if they are acceptable, and when I may post if they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back