• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah if August/Lilliana dont respond to that offer ill just drag in some NPC's for her plan. Also just added a little post since Forseen would likely not make the perfect Lawyer given how Law actually works, you need more than smarts of course since just because a person did it, doesn't mean they are guilty.

Eh?

Ooof, I'm a bit of a dumb so I didn't see it but . . .

I did this
ChiniShuichithinking_gif.gif

August August Kia talked to you after that question.
Kia Nok
Tags: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo , Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 August August Lilliana2 Lilliana2 (Open)

LcNahpR.png

It was interesting how the sudden clarification upon the rule change came attached with a somewhat hollow ringing threat, while they still exist legal grounds that had been crossed and the allegations of unfair practices had not been entirely addressed it was sufficient at least for now. The most worrying part was how this stipulation was not brought up until now, aside glance to several students that had been removing items from their person in worry now quickly gathering them back up again confirmed it, though at least they, in particular, were not at a disadvantage.

Her face gives no clear show of the thoughts behind the mask, though the mention of this genius does have her bringing up various side searches while she focuses the rest of her attention back on the two others she had approached. While the Hero Foressen did have an impressive number of articles regarding his feats, it also showed various articles of apprehended individuals getting off on technicalities displaying a limitation within the abilities corresponding to how the legal system worked. It made sense though, mental capacity and even available evidence was not everything in such proceedings, convincing others and swaying opinion required creativity, charisma, and experience which is made sense that a person who devoted their entire life to the legal field with quirks of their own would be able to challenge such aptly. That was not even starting on the numerous PR disasters the school had been involved with in the past, namely Villainous invasions and more though such was more history in the end.

>~< I don't see where she responded to Mugen PlusUltra PlusUltra

It was earlier when she first asked about equipment ban thing. Second half

Ah my bad. Was Lillian I was waiting on then. Also teacher didnt answer mutagens question did they?.
I think I'm getting mixed up lol sorry.

Oh okay, I wasn't sure if something was cut off in your last post ^-^;;;

Inkies didn't respond yet but he got called out by David.

Is it still okay for me to finish up a cs for another student? More of an extra kind of character

We will stop taking 1-A students at some point in the RP, as that was my mistake in the original thread. We will be redirecting them to 1-B. Not right now, obviously, but Octo and I will let you all know when that happens.

That 10 minutes past fast, So did both teachers ignore the question about points or did i miss that?. Kinda hard to do the actual start of it if i dont know if both accepted due to the point issue and what they talked about...so might need to have there scene in the "past" for a post or two to get that hammered out.

Also wasnt Inkles actually going to be inside the test working as the one controlling the robots? or did i misrecall part of the explanation? I thought the scenario said someone was there controlling the robots? (Kinda changes Harukas planned actions if not)

Also wasnt Inkles actually going to be inside the test working as the one controlling the robots? or did i misrecall part of the explanation? I thought the scenario said someone was there controlling the robots? (Kinda changes Harukas planned actions if not)
No, it is the scenario that an engineer has taken control of robots

Oh so there was not a person playing the Engineer in the test?

Mugen asked about if points would be shared if multiple people took down a robot, or only the person who got final shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back