• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll try to retype it later, I'm drawing fanart atm. I noticed when I was going to add his brother in this ^-^ figured he'd be more of a background character but an option if people want to be in class B

Hello there, I was wondering if there is room for one more player?

I currently count 9 students, 4 villains and 4 heroes. Is there a particular slot you would like to see filled? Maybe someone not affiliated with UA, like a pro hero with their own agency. I currently have ideas for a pro hero/teacher, and a student or student-aged villain (note: I will not be playing a traitor student because we all know that´s Kaminari).

Hello there, I was wondering if there is room for one more player?

I currently count 9 students, 4 villains and 4 heroes. Is there a particular slot you would like to see filled? Maybe someone not affiliated with UA, like a pro hero with their own agency. I currently have ideas for a pro hero/teacher, and a student or student-aged villain (note: I will not be playing a traitor student because we all know that´s Kaminari).
Hey! Yea, its always open! Feel free to make any kind of character, just know the hero-villain thread is not up as of yet, so there wont be much until then for the villains and majority of heroes

Hey! Yea, its always open! Feel free to make any kind of character, just know the hero-villain thread is not up as of yet, so there wont be much until then for the villains and majority of heroes

Oh, so I take it there is one thread for student/teacher/villain interactions, and there will be another one for hero/villain interactions, so things don´t get muddled up?

Oh, so I take it there is one thread for student/teacher/villain interactions, and there will be another one for hero/villain interactions, so things don´t get muddled up?
Yes. The main thread is the Class-1A thread so that way the focus can be on the students. The Hero/Villain thread is for the huge things that happen. Major bank robberies, Villain and hero plot lines, that kind of thing. If students do end up getting caught up in those things then they will be able to post in there. If anything big happens like a villain attack, it will appear in the news post in the student thread.

Yeah it kinda changes what Kia had in mind alot, there is a out of course which is why she was asking for the specific wording.

Yeah Kia may still be ok, its why she needs exact wording because her quirk lets certain items count as part of her body, (and certain items were made from her body given its durability)

Yeah pretty much this sudden rule change just opened the school up for a heap of problems IC. Especially when you combine it outright being stated that the test was changed for certain quirks.

PlusUltra PlusUltra i know what i said and i am sorry. Never is the big guy here since it was his rp to begin with. Didnt think it would matter.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Yeah it kinda changes what Kia had in mind alot, there is a out of course which is why she was asking for the specific wording.
I will make up an explanation. Dont worry
Yeah Kia may still be ok, its why she needs exact wording because her quirk lets certain items count as part of her body, (and certain items were made from her body given its durability)
Do seeds count? Cause if so RIP Lily and the idea of a combo I had
Yeah pretty much this sudden rule change just opened the school up for a heap of problems IC. Especially when you combine it outright being stated that the test was changed for certain quirks.
O.k. Sorry everyone. We'll fix it soon. I'm with family at the moment. Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo can you edit my post please? I'm with family grilling out.

I mean can role with it and just go "Erm Actually we just received word from our Legal Department....that was all a test! ha ha....testing as normal."

I mean can role with it and just go "Erm Actually we just received word from our Legal Department....that was all a test! ha ha....testing as normal."
I was told i can let you have your equipment.
Do seeds count? Cause if so RIP Lily and the idea of a combo I had
I can allow the seeds.

Ill make another post later tonight. I think we are waiting for 2 more. If they have not posted by tomorrow we will continue

Yeah in most RP's normally find it best to roll with mistakes rather than make retcons, and come up with a explanation as to why. So for this, there are a few reasons it could be the case, such as not looking at the bigger picture, that even top heroes may not be well versed in Law outside of Criminal law, miscommunication between the staff etc. Turn it into something that adds to scenario in general and easiest way to go about things ive founda.

Also for reference, i had the idea with Kia that the Carbon etc within Kia's equipment, in general, was made from her skin/hair given their durability. She does have an "Armor" on that is more utility based under that outfit with the exception of a Sword/Shield (Rich girl with a Knight theme to the costume she had made ahead of time which is what that case she is carrying is.)

(this is ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 )

so like a doofus, I forgot my password on my rpn account so now that I have a new computer I can't log into rpn, instead I made a new account, so I'll be doing the posting on this account as well. (if that's alright)

PlusUltra PlusUltra I'm curious what a team up with Kiyo would look like. I don't think Muue or her have quirks that could really make an interesting combo 🤔

For Lily I was thinking that Muue could phase the seeds into the robots and she can grow them from inside to destroy it, but that's with him assuming Lily can grow them without seeing them or which type it is.
Not exactly his original intention with stealing some of them but it could come up.

Kia would act more like a tank, blocking/holding a robot back while cutting them up so seeds could get inside/be open for the others to attack. That and her communication/scouting stuff to locate the robots to get to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back