• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: New Horizons [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Ah, maybe you're right. But I'd much rather be humble than egotistic," She explained. Taking Luka's handshake offer. "You're right! I'm Lux. Sure hope to see you in may!"
------
"You probably will," Came the woman's voice again. "You two showed incredible resilience against an actual villain. I'm Mei Kohara, but you'll probably know me as Ms. Kohara in the near future," She said with a wink. The woman was in high spirits, as she had no idea about the massacre that had happened in arena A.
"Well, you two had better call your parents. In fact, everybody should. The exam is ending early, but don't worry- nothing that happened will count against you." Ms. Kohara called to all the kids that were just now standing up, finally free of the villain's shadows.

"Ah geez! I'm late!"

The hero-in-training suddenly sprung up out of bed as she realized the time. She had overslept, again! Stupid alarm clock never going off... Regardless, she quickly jumped up out of bed and rushed to get dressed. The female threw on her orange-and-white tee and grey sweatpants in a hurry as she brushed her teeth while simultaneously shoving spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth. Her first day at UA and she was already late! God, she hoped she hadn't missed the entire exam! She hadn't even been accepted yet, for Christ's sake! As she hurried out the door, Ezra ran down the street, lightly shoving past the people in her way. She apologized to each one of them, though, and made sure not to shove anyone hard enough to actually knock them over or anything. Eventually, she finally made her way to the esteemed academy, where she luckily still saw students piling in. She let out a sigh of relief as she wiped the sweat off her forehead with her arm, slumping forward a bit with a small smile.

"Whew... that was close..." She said, before producing her trusty gallon of water and taking a large gulp out of it. She then shoved it back down into her bag, before putting on her best smile and making her way inside the building. She eventually made her way into the exam hall, where she found it in... less than expected conditions. Her brows furrowed at the sight and she observed the area with slight worry. D-did she miss the exam?! But she just got here, and there were still people coming in! She paused and subsided those thoughts for a moment, before taking a few deep breaths and nodding to herself. She just had to breathe and play it cool. Looking nervous on the first day definitely wouldn't bode well for her.

"Woah..." She said with her trademark laid back smirk as she walked in, backpack strapped to her shoulders as she did so. She looked around and cocked her brows upwards, glancing both ways across the room. She smiled and strolled on over to the apparent teacher, Ms. Kohara she was apparently called from the info she had read on the website, and rose both her eyebrows in a relaxed fashion. "Y'know..." She began as she took a look around, despite clearly having already seen the slightly destroyed area. "If I didn't know any better, I'd go out on a limb and assume that a villain attacked this place."

Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather Darklord95 Darklord95 VolticAce VolticAce Bhmbdk Bhmbdk NoahNotes NoahNotes

Lemmy rushed through the gates of Sector B and only after a few moments started seeing robots with the numbers 1, 2, and 3, brightly painted onto their bodies. There were so many people in this sector with quirks that were wide areas of affect... Lemmy did not have one of those quirks... Unfortunately Lemmy was more of a 1v1 style fighter, large groups were not their strong suit. However there was enough to go around that was for sure. Smashing and stabbing various numbered robots, slowly but surely gaining enough points to pass the exam.

Halfway through the physical exam and the students in Sector B were cut short. According to the announcement there had been a villain spotted in Sector A...

Another hero presumed to be a teacher quickly shut down the robots in Sector B and quickly started to gather all of the candidates around for protection. Lemmy remained quiet doing as the Hero asked. it seemed like all the students were accounted for... At least in Sector B. Everyone in Sector B was hushed sounds of fighting going on in the neighboring Sector could still be heard.

Finally there was an announcement that the villain had been taken care of and the exam was to be cut short here. Lemmy and the other students were rather confused, but hopefully all would be explained soon enough.

When John woke up he was rather confused. He was being carried away from the arena by a couple of simple looking robots. He cautiously shakes off the robots and slowly stands up, still a little disoriented from his last death. He made his way slowly over to the main building, where they listened to the teacher's speech, and where students seem to be gathering. He was wearing some oversize clothes, probably something a teacher had on them or something, but it'll do for now. He made his way inside and took a seat at the nearest one available, resting his head on his palms. whoever it was who stabbed him, they were gonna pay. For all he knew, they thought they were permanently dispatching of a fellow student, and according to the guidelines, that wasn't allowed. He awaited any instructions, his head pounding from the inside as it did after every death.

Aquamari found herself waiting outside the gates of sector C. Standing on her tiptoes as she looked at all the students, curious to who was around her. She was as well, a bit nervous about this exam. To be up against so many other students who were trying to get a spot into the school like herself. But she had to keep her cool, let out a small breath as she gently patted one of her tentacles that laid over her shoulder, as she gathered her thoughts preparing herself for the exam to begin.

Then out of nowhere the test had suddenly started, there wasn't a court down or an alarm of any sort. Aquamari followed the other and started to jog into the exam ground. Running down a street and turning the second corner, the blue haired girl was faced with her first two opponents. Two large robots one with numbers painted on their arms. “Wow these guys are huge…” she said looking up at the robots, wondering how the three pointers would look like. But then again to Aquamari most everything was tall as she only stood about 5’3.

Aqua smirked as her tentacles spread out all around her, and took a run towards the two robots. Jumping up and using her tentacles she latches on to the smaller of the two robots. Landing on top of it shoulders, she wrapped her tentacles around the robot's head. Sticking out her tongue at the larger one who took a swing at her. But before it did impact she jumping off towards the ground. As she jumped she released ink towards the base of the robots. With her momentum and and the larger robot impacting the smaller one, it crashed onto the ground and its head popped off.

The larger robot turned its attention back towards the blue haired girl, but was having trouble getting traction. With that Aquamari took off running towards the middle of its legs. As she slid between them, her tentacles reached out towards its legs and wrapped themselves around it. Without any traction, slippery ink, and her momentum made the large mechanic being came crashing down to the ground in a loud crash.

The short girl cheered before getting up and dusting herself off. Her clothing was now stained on one side were she slid, to which she groan a bit. Washing it out was going to be a pain. A small sigh left her mouth before she took off running down the street towards a group of other students fighting off some robots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An announcement boomed through the speakers and throughout the testing areas off all the sectors. The exam was being cut short, due to an incident in Sector A. Aquamari was confused along with the other students around her. She hoped the students in that sector were alright as she followed the others from sector C out of the training area. As the short blue haired girl walked out of the testing area, she hoped she had been able to gather enough points to pass.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you Lux. I've heard so much stories about UA, but I never imagined that a villain would actually think about attacking. I hope that none of the other students were harmed." Luka couldn't help but wonder how UA was so easily breached. Was the academy still secure? Several questions plagued her mind, but it wasn't until she was approached by Ms. Kohara that her mind was placed at ease. Having a real hero near definitely made Luka feel safer. To Luka's surprise Ms. Kohara complemented her on her performance. Luka felt that all of the praise belonged to Lux, but she must have did something right since Ms. Kohara praised her as well. Despite her own doubts Luka was happy.

With so much going, Luka didn't even know when the other student arrived. The girl was asking if a villain had attacked. At first Luka frowned and thought that the girl was trying to be a funny. However, based on the girl's expression it was clear that she obviously didn't know. "I'm guessing that you're just arriving then. I'm afraid that your correct. A villain did attack, but it seems that the instructors have things under control. I'm not sure how bad things are, but it seems pretty serious." Luka explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back