• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia/MHA or One Piece? Anyone?

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! so I'm super new here so bare with me.

I'm sam, i'm 28 F and i'm really looking for some my hero academia rps!

Primarily i'm looking for someone who is ok with doing oc x canon, is at least 18+ because as you can see i'm old af lol.

Triggers I have:

- Suicide
- self harm
- child death
- drug abuse

Needles are also sort of on that list, like if you warn me i'm ok but like if all of a sudden someone is getting drugged with a syringe i'm going to have an issue.

Please don't ghost me, if you're bored just let me know? I'd appreciate it!

I'd like it to be action/romance based, I love romance but there's gotta be some spice to it or i'm going to get bored.

I'm caught up with the MHA manga but I don't really have time to watch anime so I mostly read. That being said, I have no idea where I left off in one piece. It's been such a long time that i've kind of blurred where my friends were giving me spoilers and where I actually left off but I have an idea up until the time skip and I know basics about what's going on currently so needless to say i don't really mind spoilers on that front.

I can play just about anyone for you regardless of preference but I will not play: Shigaraki, AFO, Enji Todoroki, or Dabi. three of those are a whole heck of a lot of crazy and one I just can't stand for being an abusive jerk.

One piece is mostly open I haven't had anyone request someone that was an immediate no from me. So....message me? hit me up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back