• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Interest Check

MoonClaw

I am new and horrible at these types of posts, but would anyone be interested in a My Hero Academia alt universe idea?

In this universe there is no one for all or all for one and no one in the show is there. Mainly it is a school where people have "quirks" or superpowers, but only one power. So ya, anyone want to join in?

Anyone can join at anytime

Character Sheets: Boku No Hero Academia Character Sheets

OOC: Boku No Hero Academia OOC

The Thread: Boku No Hero Academia

Last edited:
I'm a super fan of BNHA and also love writing OCs with "powers".

So I'd be totally down for it CX

If my strength would allow it, I'd be willing to see where it goes, have an idea for a character concept...though dunno how well it's going to work.

Looks like we got quite the crowd. I'll let more join and tonight I will post the OCC thread or something. Somewhere we can make apps for or characters and keep them in a nice near place. So get to thinking on your powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back