• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Right so able to walk just still out of it a bit while her system burns through them.....with after affects for having so much pumped into them.

I was actually pondering on whether or not to have Aaron be actually dead for ages. But eventually decided that killing him off just for shock value and throwing out the stuff I had planned for him wasn't good writing.

But yeah Killing them because they left in a setting like this is a pain as it cheapens it. Was in a Discord RP and then got accused of causing drama when i had my character realistically react to the insanity on the server at points (First week of school? Two Suicides, One atop the dorms. Someone tried to burn school down, a guy getting shanked by a girl having a mental breakdown, parent walking onto campas to beat up son.....all with no teachers present....yeah apparently having issues with that wasnt realistic.)

Yeah i had to go back in the RP to check, its been a bit so i forget who is who (Terrible memory myself when things go silent for a while) Sorry

Ferryn just did a pissed

Feel free to do whatever you'd like with her, whether you force her to stop or let her rip or join her or whatever~

She just lost it XD

Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 You stopped getting notifications or are you dropping out? It’s fine if you want to drop out, but it would be bad if you still wanted in and weren’t getting notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back