• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My bad! I stopped getting notifs for the main rp, but just got it for this. Mind giving me a quick recap so i can get back into the action
The students (And Kyta) were abducted. A villain by the name of Sculpt revealed the hideout location to the Pro Heroes, however by the time they arrived the students were shipped off to another location, where they have just come face to face with the leader of the NLV.

Kyta can either by at the hideout which is currently being raided by heroes or can be with the students confronting leader, up to you.

Also, something that may have been a little unclear, a bunch of general studies students are still being held in the main hideout.

Clementine has no idea who it really is outside what Mako mentioned so keeping the innocent side (Buzzed still on whatever was pumped into her). But yeah RPN is terrible about notifications at times, its why alot of RPN games ive been in made discords too.

There we go! Its posted, sorry about that!

Oh and if anyone cared, heres the theme I had in mind for the Bushido part.

Am I doing alright on the plot? I've had most of this stuff planned out from the start. I've been trying to echo the main story to keep it feeling like MHA and explore the main themes, but I'm not sure if what I've been doing feels cliche or anything.

Am I doing alright on the plot? I've had most of this stuff planned out from the start. I've been trying to echo the main story to keep it feeling like MHA and explore the main themes, but I'm not sure if what I've been doing feels cliche or anything.
You're doing well for the thread owner dipping on all of us out of no where lol

Nah its going fine, Clementines Innocent and Idealistic but does bring about part of how they see things...just not as straight forward as others (Kinda missed a character to react to, so gonna wait for a few posts before addressing another so i dont double post etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back