What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
In the last 3 days I have slept 6 hours. Help.
Uhh.. The only help I can offer is... Slep?
Nah, if one cannot get to sleep the simplest solution is to channel your inner owl and work to become nocturnal. Once nocturnal you can start leveling up so your character doesn't need to sleep as much, then eventually it won't even seem like a problem.

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Nah, if one cannot get to sleep the simplest solution is to channel your inner owl and work to become nocturnal. Once nocturnal you can start leveling up so your character doesn't need to sleep as much, then eventually it won't even seem like a problem.
I mini maxed strength and charisma personally

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Everyone still alive? Sorry for not posting for a while. Been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm now back in the Uk and my only obstacle is jetlag. I'll try and get something up later today.
I'm alive, just felt I should wait for others to post, but if the nothing else comes up, I'm happy to fill the gap

pbtenchi

Great Old One
Finally posted. Jetlag is a mighty foe.

Also, fun Andrei fact. There is a hierarchy of individuality. The more an Andrei stands out as their own person, the less other Andrei feel unwilling to listen to them, so Sister has a lot of authority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)